What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

It is as strong as 27th Feb :rofl:

What have you ACHIEVED on 27th...

Hey,

Do you know what happened on 27th Feb? that isn't a long history to remember but few months back. There is no Would or If or But; as we promised and delivered in day light. Such Indian "Would" "If" etc are same as before and we surprised with Abhinandan served with Tea. Who said Pakistan will attack India at first? India has already breached peace violation and attacked Pakistan Army posts couple of days ago and UN is provided with Indian Army use of Cluster Munition.

My thoughts are different on 27th... the 2nd pilot is VANISHED... why?
You cannot claim to have pilot in hospital... in FOG OF WAR...

Historically, no involvement of PAKISTAN during Kargil... but...

not just ik we all know who controls india policy .

gol mal hai sab
Imho, even if it is the case and Pakistan gets a good deal out if it incl. economical and it can come out of poverty it is a win win. Just my opinion of course.

My thoughts are different on 27th... the 2nd pilot is VANISHED... why?
You cannot claim to have pilot in hospital... in FOG OF WAR...

Historically, no involvement of PAKISTAN during Kargil... but...

You have too many thoughts to occupy your brain to ignore the very facts. Your thoughts are however, no different than what IAF try to show like few drawings & pretending that shot F-16. The thing is, we promised and we came in daylight - Abhinandan thought it to be some bollywood movie but lucky him that Pakistan Army saved him from public and he acknowledged.

India never attacked but...

i dnt give a f###k about you and your f##king view . if you dnt like my posts go f###k up and block me . thw reality is people like you cant face f###king reality . so f###k up . you retard moron . f###kofffd
Its F**k off

Pakistan do the following;

Expel the Indian high commissioner with all staff with immediate effect. Bring Pakistan's staff back.

Shut down Pakistani airspace to all Indian flights.

Close down all religious routes for Indian pilgrims.

Refuse visas for Indian nationals for any reason.

Cease all trade.

Shut down the Wagah border nonsense, no need for ceremonies if this is going on in Kashmir.

Get the OIC to pass an unanimous resolution which still act as a precursor for the UN vote.

Get as many countries as possible to push for a resolution on Kashmir, which hopefully would pass as it would be in massive breech of the current status quo and the UN rulings.

Be prepared in AJK and the rest of Pakistan to take in hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Also finally how about bans for the Indians gloating on here, do we really want them here now?

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
If you ever contested for PM office you'll have my vote

Imho, even if it is the case and Pakistan gets a good deal out if it incl. economical and it can come out of poverty it is a win win. Just my opinion of course.
yeh and in future we will be bullied on every issue or we will just sell ourselves for petty issues! india pani bund karay ga loi nai 10 bil lay lo;

mirage of economic prosperity;

Pakistan do the following;

Expel the Indian high commissioner with all staff with immediate effect. Bring Pakistan's staff back.

Shut down Pakistani airspace to all Indian flights.

Close down all religious routes for Indian pilgrims.

Refuse visas for Indian nationals for any reason.

Cease all trade.

Shut down the Wagah border nonsense, no need for ceremonies if this is going on in Kashmir.

Get the OIC to pass an unanimous resolution which still act as a precursor for the UN vote.

Get as many countries as possible to push for a resolution on Kashmir, which hopefully would pass as it would be in massive breech of the current status quo and the UN rulings.

Be prepared in AJK and the rest of Pakistan to take in hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Also finally how about bans for the Indians gloating on here, do we really want them here now?

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

Pakistan can do whatever but nothing will change on the ground, in fact Pakistan never had a chance, Pakistanis should have de-escalated and climbed down from their hard stand long back in 1948, after that whatever they did was futile and continue to be futile. So the sooner Pakistanis finally decide to accept the reality and learn to let it go; the better it is for them.

Your aim is to swamp the region of non-natives, .
You might have a leg to stand on if Pakistan and their proxies hadn’t already orchestrated the expulsion of the non-Muslim native community of Kashmir.

The old formula wasn’t going anywhere, even with the highest central support of any state in the union, with parallel laws, with special status Kashmir was still in flames.

Now JK will be treated as just another UT in India. One flag. One constitution.

The people of Ladakh will now no longer be held hostage by the whims of fanatics in the Valley and will prosper exponentially.

The people of Kashmir will no longer be stunted by local criminals, or should I say politicians, that ran the state as a feudal enterprise.

The die is cast. A new day dawns and the future is bright.

You have too many thoughts to occupy your brain to ignore the very facts. Your thoughts are however, no different than what IAF try to show like few drawings & pretending that shot F-16. The thing is, we promised and we came in daylight - Abhinandan thought it to be some bollywood movie but lucky him that Pakistan Army saved him from public and he acknowledged.

India never attacked but...

For me Downing of F 16 is as true as Downing of MKI...

MiG 21... yes
Abhinandan... yes
Heli... yes (culprits lost their jobs)

Just try to find out the role of UAE and US... and why Abhinandan was returned?

I believe the INDIAN GOVERNMENT on this...

Back
Top Bottom