What's new

Moderators Completed Asleep I believe

NaMaloom

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is anyone Moderating anything on this entire forum at all? I have tried to report posts, directly tag Mods, etc to keep threads on topic, stop trolling, etc but so far, in the last 1 week I have seen no response from any Mods, no action taken on blatant trolling and derailing of various threads, barely saw 2 Mods online all week, and I am online here a LOT so I really wonder what is going on.. Are the Mods are even interested..?

Stop reporting posts that don't violate rules.

Stop name calling (patwaria, etc), and report when people do the same (youtharia)

So you're saying people trolling KPK Development thread for example is 'not violating rules'? It is a thread exclusively for KPK development projects, no political stuff and yet pro-PMLN crowd keeps trolling there and posting nonsense. Even after I advised them to open up new thread if they want to criticize those developments or the politics of KPK. And yet no action taken by anyone on those folks trolling and derailing that developmental projects related thread.

NOOOO!! the word is not youtharia it is Youthia which is the altered form of the desi abuse, as i had the honor being called that over here

Back
Top Bottom