What's new

Mistreatment of women in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean we cannot post anything thats negative about India ?

If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, "Stay out of it" !

I saw your bang opposite view on Chinese 50 cents thread. What happened then, can Indian's not post negative about China?

No BS'ing sir.....thats a talent only Chikistanis have ...in great abundance......I am just learning the art form.

Post reported for "Racist remarks"

Whats the matter with you my poor baby ? typical Indian loser, the

last bullet you got="Racist" , you low life piece of sh@t.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

A troll reporting a troll....you call me a Typical Indian Loser...and thats not a racist remark....tell me .......in what dictionary...The work Chikistan occur as a racist remark.........Are you educated enough.....or for you anything coming from an India is a racist remark.

Its ok with him he can call people what ever he wants to but when you highlight the fact that he is foolish based on his actions then he tells you to mind it.

Its ok with him he can call people what ever he wants to but when you highlight the fact that he is foolish based on his actions then he tells you to mind it.

See I told you ...thats what Chikistan is all about.....Chinese and Pakistanis ...rubbing each others back ...all the time..... no matter what situation...what place......

A troll reporting a troll....you call me a Typical Indian Loser...and thats not a racist remark....tell me .......in what dictionary...The work Chikistan occur as a racist remark.........Are you educated enough.....or for you anything coming from an India is a racist remark.

Well, don't be such a chicken sh@t, take the concequence for being a

racist like a man, lets the Mod. to make the right judgement then.

Rape in China: A Nightmare for 26 Pupils

XINJI, China - The teacher always sent a girl to buy his cigarettes. He left the class unsupervised and waited in his office. When the girl returned to class with flushed cheeks and tousled hair, the other students said nothing.

For nearly three months the teacher, Li Guang, raped 26 fourth- and fifth-grade girls in this rural village, parents and court officials say. Some girls were raped more than once as Mr. Li attacked them in a daily rotation. He was found out when a 14year-old refused to go to school for fear that the next morning would be her "turn." She did not want to be raped a third time.

"School is where our children learn," said Cheng Junyin, the mother of the 14-year-old. "We thought it was the safest place for them."

It is the sort of horrific case that in many countries would be a national scandal but in China has disappeared into the muffled silence of state censorship. That silence matches the silence at the heart of the case: the fact that students considered a teacher so powerful that they did not dare speak out.

Indeed, even as the conventions of Chinese society are being shaken by the tumult of modernization, the Confucian reverence of teachers remains strong, particularly in isolated areas like this farming village in Gansu Province in western China. Parents grant teachers carte blanche, some even condoning beatings, while students are trained to honor and obey teachers, never challenge them.

"The absolute authority of teachers in schools is one of the cultural reasons that teachers are so fearless in doing what they want," said Yang Dongping, a leading expert on China's education system.

Yet modernization has helped drive many teachers away from the poorest areas like Gansu. Low pay in rural areas and better opportunities in cities have caused teacher shortages in many poor areas. One study found that 35 percent of village teachers leave within three years.

Poorer schools are left to hire cheaper teachers, many of them only marginally qualified, a trend that has coincided with a string of sexual abuse cases. Mr. Yang believes that rapes are rare, far less common than beatings, but he noted that in 2003 the Education Ministry published a list of 10 cases in which teachers had raped students.

In December 2003 a teacher in rural Shaanxi Province was executed for raping 58 girls in 15 years. Last October a teenage girl in rural central China tried to commit suicide after a teacher forced her to watch him rape her cousin.

Mr. Li, 28, may go on trial by the end of June, according to a court official in Dingxi, the city where the case will be heard. If he is convicted he will face a prison term of at least 10 years, or possibly the death penalty.

Local education officials as well as prosecutors refused to be interviewed about the case, other than to confirm that the trial would be forthcoming. China's state-controlled news media have remained silent, except for a short initial newspaper article that reported Mr. Li's arrest.

But a visit to this village found families who vented their anger at such a violation of trust. The village is nearly six hours from the provincial capital, Lanzhou, the last three hours on a dirt road through the mountains. The hilltop ruins of old fortifications are reminders that clans once ruled this remote land. .

Farming is the primary livelihood, although it provides only subsistence for some families, who often delay sending a child to school to avoid the fees. Girls are usually the first to be kept home, and some do not start school until age 9 or 10. Mr. Li's fourth-grade class had about 50 pupils, of whom about 26 were girls, with ages ranging from 10 to 14. In all, the school has more than 900 students, drawn from nearby villages.

Zhang Shengxia, at 10, was one of the youngest girls in Mr. Li's fourth-grade class and, as it happened, one of the luckiest. She said the rapes began last fall as the teacher selected girls, one after the other. The girls talked to one another about what was happening but did not dare tell anyone else.

Look inside, you will find the racist.

India eNews - Russian tourist accuses Goa politician of rape attempt

A Russian woman tourist has accused a Goan politician of attempting to rape her.

According to a complaint filed at the Colva police station Wednesday, the Russian, 25, said that John Fernandes, an aspiring politician from a regional political party, tried to rape her after offering her a lift in his car Tuesday night.

'We have booked an attempt to rape case against Fernandes. We have not been able to trace him yet. Investigations are on,' an official at the Colva police station said.

The Russian was here on a vacation and was staying at a hotel in Colva, a coastal resort village about 35 km from here.

She said that Fernandes promised to drop her to the hotel, but instead took her to a lonely spot and tried to rape her.

She said that she managed to wrest free and fled back to the hotel.

The police have booked Fernandes, 34, under sections 376 and 511 of the Indian Penal Code.

Fernandes had narrowly lost against Tourism Minister Francisco alias Mickky Pacheco in the state assembly elections.

Crimes against women in Goa have come under the spotlight, especially after the brutal rape and murder of British teenager Scarlett Keeling in Anjuna last year.

Its for people like you staying in forums is a matter of life and death.......may be thats you way of earning you livelihood....for me its just a way to pass time....when I am getting bored...anyways....who cares what happens on this thread......

Its just a reflection of how Chinese are full of hatred towards India and will go to any extent ....trying to degrade India.......

This thread is the best example of Racisim against Indians....had this thread been against China or Pakistan...it would have been closed by now.......

I have seen many good posters getting banned when they speak against this racisim prevailing......and mods are free to ban me for ever if the want to......I give damn.

See I told you ...thats what Chikistan is all about.....Chinese and Pakistanis ...rubbing each others back ...all the time..... no matter what situation...what place......

I was not expecting anything better from a retard like you! I have already told you earlier today, you pint a finger at my country and my countrymen I will shove a fist into you. Now you know this that if we start calling yall names then you are not going to like it. But the issue is that you are shameless but there are many on this forum from your country who love their country and respect others as well. So for the sake of them I am and am sure that many will not steep down to your level. Any ways in getting there one has to go deep down the gutter.
As far as me posting in this thread is concerned. I did that only when you had made a racist remark. So you need to watch the $h!t hole that you call your mouth and need to control your verbal diarrhea.

I was not expecting anything better from a retard like you! I have already told you earlier today, you pint a finger at my country and my countrymen I will shove a fist into you. Now you know this that if we start calling yall names then you are not going to like it. But the issue is that you are shameless but there are many on this forum from your country who love their country and respect others as well. So for the sake of them I am and am sure that many will not steep down to your level. Any ways in getting there one has to go deep down the gutter.
As far as me posting in this thread is concerned. I did that only when you had made a racist remark. So you need to watch the $h!t hole that you call your mouth and need to control your verbal diarrhea.

Wow ..so continue to do your favourit job...keep on fisting.....

I would die for my country and kill for it......rather than taking crap from a Cyber Jihadi...... who does not respect my country bu wants me to respect his.........

Wow ..so continue to do your favourit job...keep on fisting.....

I would die for my country and kill for it......rather than taking crap from a Cyber Jihadi...... who does not respect my country bu wants me to respect his.........

And would you be kind enough to highlight where did I disrespected your country, or may be RSS is not graduating more and more of brain washed fools to whome every one is a jihadi if he is not a pi$$ drinker.

Last edited:
Three arrested in connection with Japanese Tourist Rape case | Top News

Agra Police has arrested three men regarding the case of rape of two Japanese women last week. The victims alleged that they were drugged and raped. Both have left for Japan after a Zero FIR was registered.
Agra Police has informed that the three suspects are in Police custody and will be questioned. The medical report is yet to come.

Both women were from Japan and came to India in last week of August. They alleged that they were offered alcohol along with sedatives and were sexually abused for three days. They reported the matter to Japanese embassy and Delhi police registered a Zero FIR which will be later transferred to Agra.

Kamal Saksena, DIG Agra said, "We are also trying to get in touch with the two ladies to get the complete story. We are taking it very seriously as it relates to the sensitive issue of tourists visiting Agra and Taj Mahal."

No BS'ing sir.....thats a talent only Chikistanis have ...in great abundance......I am just learning the art form.

And Hindews have the ability to talk from where sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom