What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

A 22 second random video does not equate to the larger treatment of muslims in the country. Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis shouting "Shia kafir" and shooting busfulls of shia men, women and children? Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis celebrating after burning christian townships or hindu temples? What is the use of opening threads like this every time you come across a video that you like on the internet, other than to score points?

We have some 180-200 million muslims living in India as Indians and as muslims. They are not forced to convert or abandon their religion, like in certain other countries in the neighbourhood. End of story, and anything else is simply a matter of pointscoring to feel good. Get a life.

A 22 second random video does not equate to the larger treatment of muslims in the country. Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis shouting "Shia kafir" and shooting busfulls of shia men, women and children? Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis celebrating after burning christian townships or hindu temples? What is the use of opening threads like this every time you come across a video that you like on the internet, other than to score points?

We have some 180-200 million muslims living in India as Indians and as muslims. They are not forced to convert or abandon their religion, like in certain other countries in the neighbourhood. End of story, and anything else is simply a matter of pointscoring to feel good. Get a life.

Would love to see such high morals when Indians open threads on every negativity associated with Pakistan.
......as for S.hia issue, believe me there's plenty of material on Dalits and also Christians living in India

Would love to see such high morals when Indians open threads on every negativity associated with Pakistan.
......as for S.hia issue, believe me there's plenty of material on Dalits and also Christians living in India
Sure, so why don't you go ahead and start posting all such videos you can find, and Indians can respond with videos from your country. Good entertainment all round. I am sure that will provide you with lots of adrenaline moments.

Are these Indian peoples pulling the old guys' beard and abusing him just because he is a Muslim? :angry::angry::angry:

We have eradicated their disgusting, backward, hate-filled culture from millions of square kilometers land area before, ruled over them for centuries, and passed our supreme civilization to them. If Indians forgo that past and civilization, and turn back to their old barbaric ways en masse, we will make their life a hell hole.

India should tame her these uncivilized barbarians and protect Muslims fully.

Last edited:
If you were any better, you wouldn't need to clarify yourself.

We know we have hell lot to learn from you when it comes to treating minorities in India.Forceful conversion,blowing minorities place of worship,killing them on blasphemy charges etc etc are few to name here (sarcasm intended).

Are these Indian peoples pulling the old guys' beard and abusing him just because he is a Muslim? :angry::angry::angry:

We have eradicated their disgusting, backward, hate-filled culture from millions of square kilometers land area before, ruled over them for centuries, and passed our supreme civilization to them. If Indians forgo that past and civilization, and turn back to their old barbaric ways en masse, we will make their life a hell hole.

Fook off you false flagger.Come with your white and green flag.

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

Tumhari thekedaari ki dukaan kab band hogi.....

We have eradicated their disgusting, backward, hate-filled culture from millions of square kilometers land area before...and we can make their life a hell hole even now.

It's not just that...these scum bags are forcing him to abuse Pakistan praise Hindu religion and their leader, in fact making him say that he is a Hindu.

This could be anyon. Won't be surprised if Congresi's made this video to malign Modi.
Actually let's play the game that Pakistanis love. This video is actually drama by Pakistanis to make Indians look bad. It's a false flag operation. They are all Pakistanis, pretending to be Indians. I dare anybody to disprove that.

Back
Top Bottom