What's new

missing indians on pakistan defense

since 28 feb morning we have seen few indians active here on PDF . it was massive chest thumping and trolling here by hundreds of active and thousands indians since pulwama attach and even before we have huge numbers of indians day night here .but since 28 feb when PAF did surgical strike and shot down indian fighter i have never seen many many hardcore members whom threatening Pakistanis trolling Pakistanis insulting and even further many whom really engage in debate and wanna make us scared with
next time will be last attack
modi will eat Pakistan alive
su-30s will wipe out Pakistan
cold start is ready
layers of defense we can shot down paf before take off
we will occupy azad kashmir
and so on many more debates . but it seems they are no more active here nor they interested . its only few hard-cores return back after a week now but they have no tune like before .

ohhh man i miss my old pdf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks like you're learning quickly from Modi: build your own narrative and prove everybody else wrong with it. Thanks, your originality and enthusiasm for finding out the basics is heartening.

One Indian is still around (in fact, I've just joined this forum) and I would request you to please read my introduction before you comment about me. There are patriotic Indians and there are politically motivated Indians. I belong to the former and detest the latter. God bless.
images-75.jpg

Looks like you're learning quickly from Modi: build your own narrative and prove everybody else wrong with it. Thanks, your originality and enthusiasm for finding out the basics is heartening.
proxy-8.jpg

Lol. Your jets were chased back into your territory and you only were able to down our jet when it entered your air space. And this time you were prepared. What missile strike? Is it as mythical as the second pilot captured? You were praying to dial down the escalation and your leader was literally crying for talks. You never picked up the gauntlet. You never had it in you.
tenor-17.gif

Attachments

• tenor-17.gif
    tenor-17.gif
    399.3 KB · Views: 8
Not all media houses in India are hell bent on distorting facts. Came across this video on FB and was quite surprised to see that there is no political jingoism attached and they have stuck to facts. They have. however, erred in depicting a wrong aircraft being shot down and the violence meted out by the villagers has not been depicted in this short film.

This one is hilarious!

i did not miss you sir :rofl:

I joined this forum way back in 2011 and in those days this place was infested with Indians and all they did was brag about India being a super power and Pakistan being a failed state.

Oh how times have changed.

I am of the opinion that one should show two times restraint in case of neighbours.

We keep each other's fishermen and common folks who cross the border unknowingly for months and years. They should be released immediately after on spot checking.

Current escalation between India and Pakistan is a sad chapter and should be forgotten as soon as possible.

I hope that the admins of this forum don't allow further chest thumping over the current escalation between India and Pakistan and don't let the members taunt each other as well. This very thread also falls in this category.

@Imran Khan apologies.
@WebMaster

I am of the opinion that one should show two times restraint in case of neighbours.

We keep each other's fishermen and common folks who cross the border unknowingly for months and years. They should be released immediately after on spot checking.

Current escalation between India and Pakistan is a sad chapter and should be forgotten as soon as possible.

I hope that the admins of this forum don't allow further chest thumping over the current escalation between India and Pakistan and don't let the members taunt each other as well. This very thread also falls in this category.

@Imran Khan apologies.
@WebMaster

Very well said.

@Imran Khan apologies.
@WebMaster

Your point about the fishermen is very well made. Poor people, to be detained and harrassed for nothing at all.

Did Afghan Taliban blow up their offices at Shorab?

Not all media houses in India are hell bent on distorting facts. Came across this video on FB and was quite surprised to see that there is no political jingoism attached and they have stuck to facts. They have. however, erred in depicting a wrong aircraft being shot down and the violence meted out by the villagers has not been depicted in this short film.

This one is hilarious!

Lol you guys are still saying nonsense like the Pakistani pilot was lynched? Do you guys have no shame making up such far fetched lies like this? Whats next that the Indian MIG didnt actually get shot down and Abhinandan is an ISI agent? Bollywood has lowered your collective IQs.

I think its the jio / cheap internet effect.
Most of the youth is busy watching videos 24x7. Has zero inclination to dig information for himself and has blind faith in people in power.

Back
Top Bottom