What's new

missing indians on pakistan defense

since 28 feb morning we have seen few indians active here on PDF . it was massive chest thumping and trolling here by hundreds of active and thousands indians since pulwama attach and even before we have huge numbers of indians day night here .but since 28 feb when PAF did surgical strike and shot down indian fighter i have never seen many many hardcore members whom threatening Pakistanis trolling Pakistanis insulting and even further many whom really engage in debate and wanna make us scared with
next time will be last attack
modi will eat Pakistan alive
su-30s will wipe out Pakistan
cold start is ready
layers of defense we can shot down paf before take off
we will occupy azad kashmir
and so on many more debates . but it seems they are no more active here nor they interested . its only few hard-cores return back after a week now but they have no tune like before .

ohhh man i miss my old pdf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you missing cheers doc?

One Indian is still around (in fact, I've just joined this forum) and I would request you to please read my introduction before you comment about me. There are patriotic Indians and there are politically motivated Indians. I belong to the former and detest the latter. God bless.
but are their sane indians?

I use to visit one of india forum.. Many members were cursing google because if they are searching Mig-21 shots downed a F-16 google comes up with the results like PAF shot downs 2 indian jets... :rofl:

So may be they should join 4Chan.. hahaha. Oh wait 4Chan also hates them. Than again 4Chan hates pretty much everyone.

you missing cheers doc?

but are their sane indians?

So far I havent came across many since Feb 14, pretty much most of them dived deep into sea of insanity. Across YouTube I did came across quite a few sane ones on videos urging peace, so yeah that gave me some hope.

There are sane Indians just as there are sane Pakistanis. They both prefer to keep quiet and absorb the truth and facts.

Lets see if you're one of the sane ones or not.

since 28 feb morning we have seen few indians active here on PDF . it was massive chest thumping and trolling here by hundreds of active and thousands indians since pulwama attach and even before we have huge numbers of indians day night here .but since 28 feb when PAF did surgical strike and shot down indian fighter i have never seen many many hardcore members whom threatening Pakistanis trolling Pakistanis insulting and even further many whom really engage in debate and wanna make us scared with
next time will be last attack
modi will eat Pakistan alive
su-30s will wipe out Pakistan
cold start is ready
layers of defense we can shot down paf before take off
we will occupy azad kashmir
and so on many more debates . but it seems they are no more active here nor they interested . its only few hard-cores return back after a week now but they have no tune like before .

ohhh man i miss my old pdf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

66BEA632-DF31-4ECC-BBFC-15DFBE72DA1B.jpeg

toooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
man that guys is such a ch****!

awain modi ki g say facts nikalta hai!

There are sane Indians just as there are sane Pakistanis. They both prefer to keep quiet and absorb the truth and facts.
yet to encouter any sane indian!

but i remeber when i was kid and we went to mumbai me my bro and mom wanted yo try Mumbai train it was craxy crowded and got seperated from rest of the family and then this indian guy helped us he treated us like his own people! hope that guy is doing well.everyone wants peace and good friendly relations it some babus in your govt that have some bug in their asses!

Hell on the morning of 26th they were all cropping up and crawling around like snails.
They thought by blowing up a dozen trees, they had walked over Pakistan.
Next day they all disappeared like a rip in the wind.
I guess they are all waiting for India to do it's next surgical circus.

14445602_1335710629802428_721862712_n.jpg

Well I am here..!

PS. I am active in many other places also, so I am somewhat busy.

Hell on the morning of 26th they were all cropping up and crawling around like snails.

View attachment 544528
Hahaha.
This is what India looks like after the JF17 strikes.
Somebody give them a tissue.
Pmsl.

See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.@Imran khan8-)

View attachment 544528

:rofl: :lol:

Easy opening for diarrhea ...

:D A lot of em got banned since the war like situation got out of control here.

I don't know when my number is up Imran sb

Back
Top Bottom