What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

Maybe, just Maybe she might turn him into a Hindu!!! Did you ever thought about that Mr. Imran (Mr. cupid of islam).

I am sure if someone turns, then HE will turn HER to Islam. I am sure Hinduism is too unlogic for him who grew up with a monotheistic religion

Why would i give a damn? :argh: I am not here to judge people... :rolleyes:

In reality you do!! because if you did not then you would have not put the infasis of Islam regarding this subject. And regarding judging, you are with this statement from you.

but the religious verdict about marrying non-muslims is still there

Regards,

I am sure if someone turns, then HE will turn HER to Islam. I am sure Hinduism is too unlogic for him who grew up with a monotheistic religion

now I definently know that you are single!!! My boy, women have there ways, and if you still do not change, it's the crying scene that will definently do it!!!:D

Regards.

In reality you do!! because if you did not then you would have not put the infasis of Islam regarding this subject. And regarding judging, you are with this statement from you.

Regards,

Look; the religious verdict clearly says marriage with non-muslims is not possible; and yes it applies to every muslim. Whether they observe the rule or not is purely a matter between them and God; not for me to judge; the judgement is already there in the Quran.

I am not opposing him marrying hindus; hell he can have all hindu girls of india if he wants to; doesnt change the fact that it is not allowed in Islam.

PS - why are we even having this discussion :S? Its purely a matter of personal preference and i simply do not care if he marries a hindu.

now I definently know that you are single!!! My boy, women have there ways, and if you still do not change, it's the crying scene that will definently do it!!!:D

Regards.

Single?! Shall I bang 20 women as muslim teenager??? :hitwall:

You all are Anti-Islam, making fun of people who want to live like Islam shows. It is easy to laugh sitting in Pakistan, ilovef16, but difficult to keep Islamic style of life in Western world and I am proud of me being an islamic teenager who isn't too liberal like u folks. You are not liberal with ur statements, just hypocrites. I am looking forward to attacks of PAK media and people on Shoaib Malik if he dates this Indian Hindu.

Last edited:
You all are Anti-Islam, making fun of people who want to live like Islam shows. It is easy to laugh sitting in Pakistan, ilovef16, but difficult to keep Islamic style of life in Western world and I am proud of me being an islamic teenager who isn't too liberal like u folks. You are not liberal with ur statements, just hypocrites. I am looking forward to attacks of PAK media and people on Shoaib Malik if he dates this Indian Hindu.

How dare you?
Just read Jeypore's comment once.He's talking about how women manipulate and when nothing works its their tears that do the job.Did he say anything about Islam?
what do you know about me? what do you know about my lifestyle ?What do you even know about the lifestyles of Pakistanis?
I dont have to prove anything to a stranger like you.Learn to respect people or you'll never succeed.
you're always judging people, calling names and abusing them. examine yourself first thing today alright!!!!!

Last edited:
How dare you?
Just read Jeypore's comment once.He's talking about how women manipulate and when nothing works its their tears that do the job.Did he say anything about Islam?
what do you about me? what do you know about my lifestyle ?What do you even know about the lifestyles of Pakistanis?
I dont have to prove anything to a stranger like you.Learn to respect people or you'll never succeed.
you're always judging people, calling names and abusing them. examine yourself first thing today alright!!!!!

Your posts show ur life style! Ur thanks to Jeypore also show ur lifestyle. I and Imran are under attack of you all bcz we r defending the Islamic Rules. How do u dare to tell me I am abusing people, come on, show me proof where I am cursing! BAck to topic: I think everything has been said, now the liberal members r getting angry so please close this thread.

Nothing Islamic in your last post calling us Kafir .. Learn to be humble .. you are right about being a teenager .. leave these discussions to people who have some experience in dealing with human beings ..

Nothing Islamic in your last post calling us Kafir .. Learn to be humble .. you are right about being a teenager .. leave these discussions to people who have some experience in dealing with human beings ..

Again, where I am calling somebody kafir? :hitwall:

:pop:
no use on commenting about some one elses personal stuff .... but by the way i like sayali bhagat:enjoy:

Khanz, stop talking abt Islam, u got no idea at all. In fact, it is a religious matter, fateh71, otherwise it wouldn't matter he is dating an Indian. And you are right, Mr. Secular,I cannot force them to do other, but I am not forcing, just discussing about this. They will never have a happy life, I'm sure. Love is bound to no religion? Also not to hinduism? It seems like u got experience in such matters :chilli:

LOL so just because i tell you to leave them alone and say his romantic life is his own private business I got know idea on islam ? bet I got more knowledge about islam than you coz it seems you don't even know a basic thing which is theres no compulsion in religion and that only god can judge people.Why are you so angered by this ? we are not his boss who he has to answer to it doesn't it's not like it has an impact on our lives how is it your business ?
He is a grown man able to make his own choice i'm sure he know's islam's stance on dating but it's his life and if he chooses to date a hindu than thats his own personal matter .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom