What's new

Misconception: ‘Pakistan perceived in Europe as terrorist state’

Todays news -Because of security reason, west indies will not play in pakistan

First of all there is a nothing lol about it, innocent people lost their lives.
Secondly Farooq the husband was an american born national. Just because he was of Pakistani descent does not prove what you said in your 1st post. Also they travelled to SaudiArabia prior to attacks and not Pakistan.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
Her wife was a Pakistani and studied in a terror madrassah of Multan.

My, they weren't terrorists then.
They were great freedom fighters. Liberators of Afghanistan, victors of wars. Infact we were applauded by nations for what we were doing.
Btw, what did you see? Let me guess, you saw all that from a box in your living room?. Or did you go out there to see what's happening?.
Were Taliban freedom fighters? Freedom to rape, torture, terrorize innocents?

Todays news -Because of security reason, west indies will not play in pakistan

Congratulations!

Her wife was a Pakistani and studied in a terror madrassah of Multan.

Were Taliban freedom fighters? Freedom to rape, torture, terrorize innocents?

Congratulations!
History is written by the influential. And the victors. Foreign nations after the invasion of Afghanistan weren't saints either.
You still didn't answer my question.

History is written by the influential. And the victors. Foreign nations after the invasion of Afghanistan weren't saints either.
You still didn't answer my question.
Afghanistan was invaded for 9/11 terrorism of ALQAEDA. If you don't wish to be invaded do not attack

Who made Al Qaida USA
Who made ISSI the West
Almost African countries un rest and for power player set up the West and USA behind it.
India funding terrorists against Pakistan.
Isreal is itself a terrorist state no doubt.
Pakistan has bad past history but it's fighting that cancer bravely.
The west media is load with crap of sxit which is hypcractically never publish the good things happening in Pakistan and always shows dark side of it Other hand they hide their evil deeds which cause million dead.
It's a media war gentlemen and the all main and big media controled by west and their likes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom