What's new

Mirage-2000 fighter jet's tyre stolen from truck in Lucknow

ARMalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:lol: :lol::omghaha::omghaha: :rofl: :rofl:
Mirage-2000 fighter jet's tyre stolen from truck in Lucknow

LUCKNOW: In a 'heist' straight from a Bollywood thriller, unidentified miscreants stole a spare brand new tyre of Mirage-2000 fighter jet from a moving truck in the city.
The tyre was being ferried on a truck from Bakshi Ka Talab airbase in the state capital to Jodhpur when the incident took place while the truck was caught in a traffic jam on Shaheed Path.

"On November 27, during road transit of IAF logistics consignment, theft of an aircraft tyre was reported in Lucknow by the truck driver, who lodged an FIR. The IAF is providing all necessary assistance to the police in the investigation," read a statement of the Indian Air Force.
As per Hem Singh Rawat, the driver of the truck that was carrying the tyres, the incident took place on November 27 when he was transporting six new tyres of Mirage-2000 fighter jet that he had collected from the Lucknow airbase and was taking them to Jodhpur. He had reached Shaheed Path when his truck was caught in a traffic jam near SR Hotel in Ashiana area. :lol:

Professionalism of IAF at its peak.
what they will do with tyres ?
images (49).jpeg

Thanks god it was a tyre , next time someone might steal Tejas from the back of the truck. Indians have to careful with their world finest samosa i mean Tejas .
I am pretty sure Indians media will be blaming ISI for this stupidest heist. A jet without a tyre is as good as Abhinandon in his mig.

The story I read was that the driver told police that the tyre was stolen when he was stuck in a traffic jam.... back of midnight.
I mean a traffic jam at 1.00 am.
Has new year come early to India.

There are many Indian cities that never sleep. Taffic jam at 1:00 AM is very common in most major cities.

There are many Indian cities that never sleep. Taffic jam at 1:00 AM is very common in most major cities.
On serious note what really happened? I mean whats the true story behind this? Is it inside job or someone really took the tire and for what purpose?

Back
Top Bottom