What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

@levina - Chote is so innocent :haha:

Our equivalent to the Qaumi Taranah - I know the words. Heard it so many times. :P

Ahhhh...I just googled it in ! :)

Listening to some of it right now....yeah...its not my thing; needs a better melody writer !

sarthak ganguly is the son of soil :agree:
whereas,you are a punjabi wannabe kashmiri (kashmiri=indian) :bunny:

I know that @SarthakGanguly is a son of the soil; Saurav Ganguly ka chootaa bhaii haiii ! :agree:

And I'm a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent which makes me better than both ! :bunny:

And Kashmiri = Indian is what I call my kitty's litter box ! :mad:

Listening to some of it right now....yeah...its not my thing; needs a better melody writer !

I know that @SarthakGanguly is a son of the soil; Saurav Ganguly ka chootaa bhaii haiii ! :agree:

And I'm a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent which makes me better than both ! :bunny:

And Kashmiri = Indian is what I call my kitty's litter box ! :mad:
the son of soil(bharat mata ke laal) hain mere @SarthakGanguly bhai :kiss3: just like every kashmiri :agree:

You must listen to the marching band or the Rahman sir's composition to get the feel. The song is by Tagore. It includes Sindh too. Atoot Ang :smitten:

Saurav Ganguly!!! Hmm, I will use that handle in some other forums, I need to MODIfy more Bengalis :devil:

@SarthakGanguly do you live in Jammu? And how come your last name is Bengali? :lol:
Mattan. Also have another place in Udhampur. Jammu was a third home for me. Now in the South for livelihood. Abdullahs did nothing worth mentioning in Jammu and Kashmir.

Kashmiris are Pakistanis ! :kiss3:

Your Akhund Bharat is gonna be the name of my first born's potty trainer ! :mad:
par maine to akhand bharat ki baat ki hi nahi :meeting:

kashmir to hamara hai hi :yes4:

par maine to akhand bharat ki baat ki hi nahi :meeting:

kashmir to hamara hai hi :yes4:

43% teraa haiii....37% hamaraa haiii - Hamareiii mein aman haiii tereiii mein :whistle: !

Imagine calling him/her as Mr/Ms Bharat. Imagine your kid growing up calling that!!! :devil:

Hain ? :what:

Calling the Potty Trainer as Mr/Ms Bharat ? :unsure:

Oh bhai its alright if I say that but you're taking a dig at your own country ? :o:

43% teraa haiii....37% hamaraa haiii - Hamareiii mein aman haiii tereiii mein :whistle: !

Hain ? :what:

Calling the Potty Trainer as Mr/Ms Bharat ? :unsure:

Oh bhai its alright if I say that but you're taking a dig at your own country ? :o:
Long story short, we take freedom of expression really seriously. I mean this is one country where both Owaisi and Togadia speak crap and live. :D We don't understand what it means though, hence often gets nasty.

I love my country but if I do take a dig, honestly no one comes to kill me. Humor, my friend :)

hamare paas khrew hai :D

:cray:

Long story short, we take freedom of expression really seriously. I mean this is one country where both Owaisi and Togadia speak crap and live. :D We don't understand what it means though, hence often gets nasty.

I love my country but if I do take a dig, honestly no one comes to kill me. Humor, my friend :)

Oh please the pious sentiments are making me nauseous ! :lol:

You must listen to the marching band or the Rahman sir's composition to get the feel. The song is by Tagore. It includes Sindh too. Atoot Ang :smitten:

Saurav Ganguly!!! Hmm, I will use that handle in some other forums, I need to MODIfy more Bengalis :devil:

Mattan. Also have another place in Udhampur. Jammu was a third home for me. Now in the South for livelihood. Abdullahs did nothing worth mentioning in Jammu and Kashmir.

You still live in Kashmir? Damn are things better now? Btw Udhampur now has a BJP MP- Jitendra Singh. My father knows him. He defeated retard Ghulam Nabi Azad :lol:

You still live in Kashmir? Damn are things better now? Btw Udhampur now has a BJP MP- Jitendra Singh. My father knows him. He defeated retard Ghulam Nabi Azad :lol:
Yup. We never left. But then we never stayed in Srinagar. Many of our relatives did. Some old folks still talk about dying in the Habba Amina Kadal area. We won't leave. Things have turned much much better.

Udhampur is highly polarized. It has got a huge chunk of the Shia refugee vote as well. We don't have cards for Udhampur though. We still retain and wish to retain the Anantnag constituency :yay:

Yup. We never left. But then we never stayed in Srinagar. Many of our relatives did. Some old folks still talk about dying in the Habba Amina Kadal area. We won't leave. Things have turned much much better.

Udhampur is highly polarized. It has got a huge chunk of the Shia refugee vote as well. We don't have cards for Udhampur though. We still retain and wish to retain the Anantnag constituency :yay:

You guys are brave.
Udhampur is dogra land man but has a big Muslim population. There are a lot of Kargili Shias and Kashmiri Shias in jammu too. During winter half of Kashmir is in Jammu city.

Back
Top Bottom