What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

I have posted non-cherry picked pictures from my village to show types of pagris, some shade lighter other darker. But some people would lead us believe differently about dogras, despite living in Jammu and not Punjab where sun is quite strong. Not to mention physique, they appear quite weak and short compared to central punjabi jatt, gujjar, butt etc

Not cherry picked :lol: Protesters everywhere look ugly. Do you want me to post Kashmiri protesters? :lol:

KASHMIR.jpg

r

r-KASHMIR-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

First there is no "bhabi" bhai ko saza na deh. Second I only cook if I am about to die other than that I will not bother so no lol. Lastly stop derailing this thread. :mad:

Hainnn ? What happened to our Albanian Bhabi ? :o:

So do you eat Halal over there or not ? :unsure:

I am not married like I said mujhe saza na deh and yeah I eat halal here, halal is everywhere here. 8-)

Abeiii Bhabi was only used figuratively ! :hitwall:

You could find Halal there ? :o:

I ate Cheese Pizzas and Vegetarian for most of my trips; I felt like a bloody Goat ! :(

Abeiii Bhabi was only used figuratively ! :hitwall:

You could find Halal there ? :o:

I ate Cheese Pizzas and Veggies for most of my trips; I felt like a bloody Goat ! :(

NYC has probably the most Muslims in any American city, even non Muslims here eat halal often. There are literally 4 Pakistani restaurants a ten minutes drive away from my house, and in Manhattan there is a halal stand at every other street corner lol.

NYC has probably the most Muslims in any American city, even non Muslims here eat halal often. There are literally 4 Pakistani restaurants a ten minutes drive away from my house, and in Manhattan there is a halal stand at every other street corner lol.

I only got to eat Halal at an Armenian place (great food), an Arab place (far too bland food) and an Indian place (sh*t food despite most of the dishes being the same ones we cook in Pakistan but they still tasted like sh*t - I mean who the heck cooks Chicken the way Vegetables are cooked ?)

I only got to eat Halal at an Armenian place (great food), an Arab place (far too bland food) and an Indian place (sh*t food despite most of the dishes being the same ones we cook in Pakistan but they still tasted like sh*t - I mean who the heck cooks Chicken the way Vegetables are cooked ?)

Armenian and halal? :woot:

Who you calling a wannabe Kashmiri you Brown little Bugger ! :mad:

Or Orange little Bugger if I remember correctly - Damn....how can anyone be Orange, reminds me of that episode from Scrubs about that man who drank too much carrot juice ! :unsure:

Language is just a mode of communication not something which is intrinsically linked to one's ethnicity otherwise the Baluch who speak Suleimanki Saraiki or Barahui wouldn't be Baluch just because they don't speak Baluchi anymore but your compatriot just doesn't have enough brain-cells to decipher that ! :crazy:
Hello brother ... :D In Chennai I am being roasted to chestnut brown :P

Hello brother ... :D In Chennai I am being roasted to chestnut brown :P

Why is a wannabe Kashmiri calling me his Brother ? :unsure:

I'm not Brothers with the Enemy ! :mad:

Only @Ayush is the exception to the rule because hes a closet Pakistani ! :)

And @levina because....well she is a South Indian, they're less :crazy: than their North Indian counterparts in their 'Hallaalaaa....lets teach Pakistan a lesson' thing ! :undecided:

And @levina because....well she is a South Indian, they're less :crazy: than their North Indian counterparts in their 'Hallaalaaa....lets teach Pakistan a lesson' thing ! :undecided:
Enemy? :azn:

Don't forget you still go to sleep after listening to Jana Gana Mana.... :D

sarthak ganguly is the son of soil :agree:
whereas,you are a punjabi wannabe kashmiri (kashmiri=indian) :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom