What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Even just looking at his black and white picture I can tell he is darker than me lol and I am considered a Sailkoti which is Central Punjabi no?

Yes Sialkot central punjab. Some people also have wrong idea about Potoharis being more fair skinned then central punjabis, opposite in fact.

That still looks pretty good. The worst is when these Persians or ME women cake their faces with makeup, dye their hair blonde and end up looking like clowns. Thankfully dogra women have not caught this disease
n shes a bollywood actress..

Yes Sialkot central punjab. Some people also have wrong idea about Potoharis being more fair skinned then central punjabis, opposite in fact.

From looking at the pictures of potohari I notice that they have a different look from Dogras.

Actually he was talking about Kashmiri gujjars, their life style is completly different from punjabi gujjars. But jatt+guts have no idea about gujjars of Punjab, for him both are same people.

Gujjars from kashmir did migrate to Pak in 47... prosecuted by dogras...

Even just looking at his black and white picture I can tell he is darker than me lol and I am a Sailkoti which is Central Punjabi no?

I think @jandk would not pass for Iranian but would easily pass for Hispanic. I have a Guatemalan friend who looks kinda like him lol.

LOL dude I have been mistaken for both. Anyways let's not make this thread about me.

Again wrong in so many levels. Rajput or raja is just a title, anyone can become raja now days. Look at dogras, i see so many mongloid people in them. Rajputs, rajas are titles given by Brahmins. Jats were not under hindu caste system. As far as potohoris being fairer then central punjabi, thats another lie without any basis.

Kiani Potohar

AshfaqKiani.jpg

Current one from central punjab, Gujrat

641324-RaheelSharif-1386187882-639-640x480.jpg

Waseem Akram from central punjab while Shoaib Akhtar potohar. Believe me there are many examples, must of actors, models from punjab come from central punjab...

You really think Dogras have significant mongoloid admixture? I don't think so. You might be confusing Jammu Dogras with Himachali Pahari groups. I have always said that Himachalis are more mongoloid than Dogras of Jammu. Only some Himachalis are Dogras; not even most. Despite bordering Ladakh, neither Kashmiris nor Dogras, for that matter, look anything like a mongoloid.

Yeah, he also made Badshahi mosque into a stable... Only Chatthas, Manj and Bhatti rajputs resisted the sikhs in central Punjab. All the other muslims sided with them against other muslim Punjabis. Anyway, I have no issue with Punjabis or any other Pakistani ethnicity. I just noticed a few of Shan's and your posts being a bit hateful towards my own ethnic group, which happens to be Potohari.

sansi ? never heard of them.. must be changgers or kami ppl?

LOL dude I have been mistaken for both. Anyways let's not make this thread about me.

You really think Dogras have significant mongoloid admixture? I don't think so. You might be confusing Jammu Dogras with Himachali Pahari groups. I have always said that Himachalis are more mongoloid than Dogras of Jammu. Only some Himachalis are Dogras; not even most. Despite bordering Ladakh, neither Kashmiris nor Dogras, for that matter, look anything like a mongoloid.

Maybe i am confusing them as you said. Just googled pictures of Dogras regiment where i saw many of them with mongloid eyes, feutures.

Dograa are much better looking than central punjabis, I can guarantee. Which is why you were trying to associate your people with us :rofl:

So says the kalia :D

Kabhi dekho to sahi hamari rangat ko :D

So says the kalia :D

Kabhi dekho to sahi hamari rangat ko :D

Yes I am black I admit :D

Maybe i am confusing them as you said. Just googled pictures of Dogras regiment where i saw many of them with mongloid eyes, feutures.

The confusion arises because British lumped Himachalis with us. We don't wear Himachali topi nor do we ever call ourselves Paharis. The Himachalis are more docile and submissive people. Jammu Dogras behaviour resembles Punjabis - more aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom