What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

this one?
Yeah. A classy and handsome man in his older portrait.

There are Muslim Dogras in West Punjab and they are known as Rajahs.

Raja rental aka Raja Pervez Ashraf is also a dogra rajput belonging to Minhas clan. Btw a question for you; are Katoch rajputs from Kangra also considered to be dogras?

Raja rental aka Raja Pervez Ashraf is also a dogra rajput belonging to Minhas clan. Btw a question for you; are Katoch rajputs from Kangra also considered to be dogras?
Most of them don't speak Dogri to my knowledge, I think they are just normal Rajputs.

Yeah. A classy and handsome man in his older portrait.
?

Not so much in his actual photo, and far from being lighter skin. You shuld have selected better exemple to make your point cross. ''Rajas'' are not known for lighter skin, opposite in fact. And if you ever come to heartland of Punjab which is central punjab to get your head clear about rajas.

Not so much in his actual photo, and far from being lighter skin. You shuld have selected better exemple to make your point cross. ''Rajas'' are not known for lighter skin, opposite in fact. And if you ever come to heartland of Punjab which is central punjab to get your head clear about rajas.

Where did I state that Rajas are light people? Stop being so insecure of your looks man. On average, Potoharis and Rajas for that matter are a few tones lighter than Punjabis. Have you ever been to Potohar, or ever seen a real Raja? Kammis from Potohar claim to be Rajas sometimes.

Where did I state that Rajas are light people? Stop being so insecure of your looks man. On average, Potoharis and Rajas for that matter are a few tones lighter than Punjabis. Have you ever been to Potohar, or ever seen a real Raja? Kammis from Potohar claim to be Rajas sometimes.

In Pakistan only pashtuns and dardic are known for lighter skin. I didnt bring light skin you did, so its clear who is insecure about his skin tone. Do you think i have not seen Raja in my life? First you bring exemple of men who look like chura from central punjab to prove your point, i guess thats is enough. Stop living in delusions.

I can assure you with 100% guarantee that punjabis from Gujranwala division (Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat) are on average lighter and physically stronger than pothoharis. Harappadna tests also show that central punjabis are genetically less ancestral south indian than pothoharis.

In Pakistan only pashtuns and dardic are known for lighter skin. I didnt bring light skin you did, so its clear who is insecure about his skin tone. Do you think i have not seen Raja in my life? First you bring exemple of men who look like chura from central punjab to prove your point, i guess thats is enough. Stop living in delusions.

I said Dogras are lighter, which seemed to have hurt your inferiority complex stricken ego. As for skin tone. Well, I have no issue with my own skin tone, but I know for a fact that most central Punjabis are darker. You seem to have a jealousy for Rajas. What's the matter? Their brave history to much for you to swallow? They fought to death with Sher Shah Suri and Ranjit Singh without surrendering unlike you "superior" central Punjabis. Haha. Anyways, no hate man.

I see a lot of propaganda on the internet about pothoharis being lighter skinned than central punjabis which is pure BS and we need to encounter that.

Last edited:
I can assure you with 100% guarantee that punjabis from Gujranwala division (Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat) are on average lighter and physically stronger than pothoharis. Harappadna tests also show that central punjabis are genetically less ancestral south indian than pothoharis.

I did not see any results for Potoharis on that website. As far Azad Kashmiri paharis are concerned, they are by far much lighter skinned. And travel to Punjab first before making any judgement. I have traveled to both regions of Potohar, and differences are quite noticeable.

I said Dogras are lighter, which seemed to have hurt your inferiority complex stricken ego. As for skin tone. Well, I have no issue with my own skin tone, but I know for a fact that most central Punjabis are darker. You seem to have a jealousy for Rajas. What's the matter? Their brave history to much for you to swallow? They fought to death with Sher Shah Suri and Ranjit Singh without surrendering unlike you "superior" central Punjabis. Haha. Anyways, no hate man.

And who was Ranjeet singh a pure central punjabi from Gujranwala itself.

I'm very glad that in Pakistani Punjab , due to Islam, education and Pakistan Army people now don't give too much attention to stupidity of ethnicity and caste issues.

My father once narrated to me a story of stupid people that once came to our house because my father helped someone form the village get a job. Ignorant people exist but they are being turned into an insignificant minority , My father had helped the son of village cobbler get a job for which led to some villagers come to our house and make protest that you have helped a cobblers son to become a doctor ( in reality the poor lad had just gotten a job as a dispenser in a hospital pharmacy ) , my father jokes about this as the behavior of such people is very funny , they come to your house , you welcome them in , they sit on the dining table , then fold arms and make complains that you have got our nose cut ( 'nuk kada ditti' :D ) by helping a poor lad become a 'doctor'

SO things are changing , we are not moving towards any type of 'punjabization' but Punjab in Pakistan is no doubt leading the way toward a better , prosperous and more united Pakistan

I did not see any results for Potoharis on that website. As far Azad Kashmiri paharis are concerned, they are by far much lighter skinned. And travel to Potohar first before making any judgement. I have traveled to both regions of Potohar, and differences are quite noticeable.

I have been to chakwal and Rawalpindi many times and know quite well how "lighter skinned" pothoaris are. Yes people living in Azad kashmir are sometimes lighter skinned but that is not the issue here.

Back
Top Bottom