What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

We dont quote our population based on ethnicity... Southern Punjab itself has millions of Baluch and Pakhtuns who settled there centuries ago...
Bro I wanted to ask you about this, I have a friend who claims to be a baloch but he's from gujrat, punjab, could he be saying the truth? I've never heard him speak either language, and he like football and is really defensive about baloch ethnicity

Bro I wanted to ask you about this, I have a friend who claims to be a baloch but he's from gujrat, punjab, could he be saying the truth? I've never heard him speak either language, and he like football and is really defensive about baloch ethnicity

:agree:

In addition to the Baluch in Southern Punjab you'd find people of Baluch descent up here too; e.g Lashari - the guy who beautified Lahore up - is an ethnic Baluch but culturally or linguistically he is a Punjabi !

I have never read you before,but apart from this bit about child kidnapping(no body knows how it all started) you seem to have more prejudice than knowledge of relationships between Punjabi-Patthan.This was a kind of propaganda spread by Surkhposh of Ghaffar Khan,because he believed in Patthan,Punjabi,Kashmiri,Gujrati,Marathee,Bangali or Hindustani,but not in Hindu OR Muslim.This BAD-NASEEB never had a moment to sit in the Majlis of Allama Iqbal(ra) and learn what Quraan says,but spent his entire life listening to Gandhi Sahab.BTW my Daughter in law is a Durrani.
Bacha khan went to hajj many times, allama iqbal never did. Bacha khan was a regular nimazi and rozadar, allama iqbal was lazy in sawm o salat. If you dont believe me, read "apna gareban chaak" by his son javed iqbal. Moreover his family was split in sunni and qadiani sects.
Even our nationalists are more religous than your islamists
@mafiya

The fourth picture, such looks is not common in Punjab. I may be wrong.

Such looks are very common in pakistani parts of punjab south of jammu. Ironically Jammu is more closer to Sialkot/Gujranwala than Lahore. I have watched Doordarshan Jammu from my childhood because the signals were quite strong in Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat region. I have often said that from my point of view pakistani punjabis from these parts of punjab (Sialkot,Narowal, Gujranwala, Gujrat ) are more similar in looks to people of Jammu region than they are to indian sikh punjabis from Jalandhar or Ludhiana. There are even cultural symbols common too, the legend of non-muslim prince from Sialkot Puran Bhagat (2nd century A.D.) is quite famous in these regions as well as in Jammu , but not in rest of the punjab. A linguistic shift of "s" to "h" is also common both to punjabi (Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat) and Dogri in Jammu. We tend to say Ahi instead of Asi, han instead of san, hi instead of si, ahan instead of asan, tuhan instead of tusan, tuhi instead of tusi for common punjabi words.

Qissa Puran bhagat sung by Alam lohar of Gujrat,

Last edited:
Bacha khan went to hajj many times, allama iqbal never did. Bacha khan was a regular nimazi and rozadar, allama iqbal was lazy in sawm o salat. If you dont believe me, read "apna gareban chaak" by his son javed iqbal. Moreover his family was split in sunni and qadiani sects.
Even our nationalists are more religous than your islamists
@mafiya

khan abdul ghaddar khan was very close to the hindus , maybe he had become a closet hindu , see here he is getting a dot put on his head by a hindu

2dl1yzo.jpg

also this guy used to get handout money from nehru

Interesting. These hindu suris must have escaped to punjab during invasion of ghor by mehmud ghaznavi.
@INDIC

I found this. Khukhrain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The names of the eight clans are: Anand, Bhasin, Chadha, Kohli, Sabharwal, Sahni, Sethi and Suri.[2] Later four new subclans originated those were Chandok (Chandhoke, Chandhok, Chandiok), Chhachi (Chachi, Chhachhi): a sub section of the Kohli clan, and Ghai.

khan abdul ghaddar khan was very close to the hindus , see here he is getting a dot put on his head by a hindu

2dl1yzo.jpg

Its Indian way of welcoming the guest, putting a dot on the head of the guest and throwing some flower petels on him, nothing religious about it, even the foreign delegates are welcomed in the same way in India.

So far as the Pukhtoons of Baluchistan are concerned they're referred to as Baluchistanis much like the Baluch of Baluchistan but because that term isn't envogue no one refers to them or the Baluch or the Punjabi Settlers as such !

There is no such thing as "pukhtoon" in Balochistan, there are only "pashtuns" in balochistan their dialect is more similar to "sh" dialect pashto spoken in neighboring Kandahar in afghanistan than to peshawar where "kh" dialect of pashto (pakhto) is spoken. No pashtun from balochistan would ever call himself "pukhtun" , he would always refer to himself as "pashtun".

KARZAI NAMAK HARAM IN QUETTA PAKISTAN MAYBE HE IS RELATIVE of PAK-ONE JO BAAP INKO KHANA DAITA HAI USKA KHILAF HI BHONKTA HAI
namak haram karzai.jpg
hey @Pak-one who are you from these 4 kids??

As the people of GB aren't Kashmiris in either an ethnic sense nor do they wish to be associated with the Kashmir Issue anymore hence why they demanded de-facto Provincial Status. Btw they are still referred to as Kashmiris in normal parlance and we're increasingly so back when the Northern Areas and the AJK were governed as a single unit.

The people of Azad Kashmir on the other hand have Paharis, Kashmiris and Jammuites in their midsts which makes a sizeable portion of their population as Kashmiris in addition to Kashmiris being used as a term to refer to the people of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir with Azad Kashmir being formed as a Government-in-Exile of that princely state when the Muslims revolted in '48 hence why they're referred to as Kashmiris.

So far as the Pukhtoons of Baluchistan are concerned they're referred to as Baluchistanis much like the Baluch of Baluchistan but because that term isn't envogue no one refers to them or the Baluch or the Punjabi Settlers as such !

Let me educate you, the people of Gilgit and chitral are culturally more compatible to kashmiri muslims of kashmir valley than pothohari speaking people from Mirpur. The culture of Kashmir valley, Gilgit and Chitral pamirs is quite similar to each other. And there are kashmiri people (Butt, mir, dar, lone etc.) in Gilgit too just as in punjab , but historically Shins of Gilgit hate and look down upon their dardic cousins in kashmir valley because they consider them as hinduized degraded dards which is quite true because since the time of Ashoka and Gupta empire a heavy settlement of hindus from neighboring punjab and sindh has changed the racial demographic of kashmir valley , however the kashur language (closest to Shina of Gilgit) has survived the test of the time as well as many cultural traits as well. A kashmiri from Srinagar told me on Orkut that swear words in kashmiri/kashur language are actually related to Brushaski (hunza language) which tells that the oldest language of the people from Hunza to Srinagar was actually Brushaski which was replaced by rigvedic/dardic Shina/kashur few millenia ago.

Last edited:
I found this. Khukhrain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The names of the eight clans are: Anand, Bhasin, Chadha, Kohli, Sabharwal, Sahni, Sethi and Suri.[2] Later four new subclans originated those were Chandok (Chandhoke, Chandhok, Chandiok), Chhachi (Chachi, Chhachhi): a sub section of the Kohli clan, and Ghai.

Its Indian way of welcoming the guest, putting a dot on the head of the guest and throwing some flower petels on him, nothing religious about it, even the foreign delegates are welcomed in the same way in India.

liar liar pants on fire , the dot on the head , tilak , is a Hindu religious symbol

Hindus are very sneaky , they have sneaked in their religious symbols under the guise of these being non-religious , same with the chant of Om

Based upon the caste system and vedic texts, there are four types of tilaka:[2]

• Brahmin tilaka - Urdhapundra - marking of two vertical lines on forehead (now it is more of a U-shaped tilak.)
  • Kshatriya tilaka - Ardhachandra - half moon tilak, with a bindi or circular mark in middle of the half arc
  • Vaishya tilaka - Tripundra - three arc-like horizontal lines on the forehead with a circular mark at the centre
  • Shudra tilaka - Partala - large circular mark on forehead

by God , I will push the hand away if ever such a welcome is ever extended to me!!

liar liar pants on fire , the dot on the head , tilak , is a Hindu religious symbol

Hindus are very sneaky , they have sneaked in their religious symbols under the guise of these being non-religious , same with the chant of Om

Based upon the caste system and vedic texts, there are four types of tilaka:[2]

• Brahmin tilaka - Urdhapundra - marking of two vertical lines on forehead (now it is more of a U-shaped tilak.)
  • Kshatriya tilaka - Ardhachandra - half moon tilak, with a bindi or circular mark in middle of the half arc
  • Vaishya tilaka - Tripundra - three arc-like horizontal lines on the forehead with a circular mark at the centre
  • Shudra tilaka - Partala - large circular mark on forehead

Cry me a river, I am very much aware about your Pakistan before Zia ul Haq's time, Pakistan Muslim culture was very little different from the cultures of Hindus of India, pretending as some Mughalzada is of no use. :wacko: BTW we don't believe in proselyting, one can be a Hindu only by birth, stop your crap here.

Last edited:
hindus hate Pakistani punjab the most , because we know how these sneaky people operate and think , perhaps because of lving in close proximity to them before partition

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom