What's new

military watch magazine anylsis f14 tomcat vs f15 Eagle

Why didn’t Iran acquire su30s or other high tech aircraft from Russia ? They were sitting on a lot of cash

Every asset with GCC countries except their training aircraft is levels superior to anything Iran fields today.
Their 25 odd operational F-14s are going to be outmatched by a F-15SA in BVR combat 4 times out of 5 if the Saudis are given access to AIM-120D.

The rest of Iranian fleet is obsolete and will have better effectiveness only when operating under SAM cover over their own airspace.

Where the Iranian own the upper hand against states like UAE is with ballistic and cruise(likely) systems that can deploy across the Strait of Hormuz against critical infrastructure along the GCC coast.

Additionally, Iran can increase attacks by its proxies in Yemen to offset conventional losses and fallbacks.
first of all our f-14 fleet is not 25, f-14s gonna be in our air space, f-14 uses superior weapons. also you are forgeting to take su-24s in your equation, with kh-58 they can easily take out SA+UAE ADs. our f-4s have massive payload and they are great at A2G missions. UAE gonna be toasted in any attack.
113456_800.jpg

ee173b0c1e674faaa9a70a9b1d0bf64d8a68d6c9.jpg

11870770_745213015589866_559368770348082711_n.jpg

2302324.jpg

1236489_702329339780551_2079154071_n.jpg

if you understand what i posted up there you can understand that our AF is bigger problem compared to BMs, while the BMs is a great danger for them lol.

Why didn’t Iran acquire su30s or other high tech aircraft from Russia ? They were sitting on a lot of cash
sanctions.

first of all our f-14 fleet is not 25, f-14s gonna be in our air space, f-14 uses superior weapons. also you are forgeting to take su-24s in your equation, with kh-58 they can easily take out SA+UAE ADs. our f-4s have massive payload and they are great at A2G missions. UAE gonna be toasted in any attack.
View attachment 560572
View attachment 560574
View attachment 560575
View attachment 560576
View attachment 560573
if you understand what i posted up there you can understand that our AF is bigger problem compared to BMs, while the BMs is a great danger for them lol.

sanctions.
I only see repetitive feel good images with you just trying to make yourself happy without actually looking into how many F-14s are serviceable, how many AIM-54 or even Modified HAWK sams they have.. I haven’t talked about Ex-Iraqi assets which have sketchy serviceability as well.

While a few KH-58 strikes may disrupt AD in UAE it will do nothing to stop their airforces

I only see repetitive feel good images with you just trying to make yourself happy
i showed you anti radar missiles with 200 km range, A2G munitions with 70-100 km range, buddy-buddy refuling pod, radar guided glide bombs with 60 km range and cluster bombs.
how many AIM-54 or even Modified HAWK sams they have
last time i asked some people they said there is a sizable stash of AIM-54 and sedjills in AF, beside that we are making fakour missile which derivative of phoenix and hawk missiles for last two decade.
I haven’t talked about Ex-Iraqi assets which have sketchy serviceability as well
we overhaul our planes by ourselves, we overhauled and gave syria 10 su-22 and 10 for IRGCASF.
While a few KH-58 strikes may disrupt AD in UAE it will do nothing to stop their airforces
where they gonna land if al dhafra airport destroyed??
about f-14s all of the ones survived are flyworthy.

Last edited:
I only see repetitive feel good images with you just trying to make yourself happy without actually looking into how many F-14s are serviceable, how many AIM-54 or even Modified HAWK sams they have.. I haven’t talked about Ex-Iraqi assets which have sketchy serviceability as well.

hi i have a question for you, can Iran repair and fly a f_4 fighter jet that has been destroyed by 70% a fighter that is so damaged that its been addressed by the United States as not repairable? can they?

Last edited:
Why "lmao"? Iran's air defence is extremely potent. Unless they can overwhelm it, which is not very likely, then all 4th gen planes are very easy prey.
have you heard america deploying CHAMP missiles to counter your air defences?

Those weapons are enough to impress bunch of kids on these forums, in real life, these fancy weapons will end up being hacked by people like Iranians, Chinese etc.

hi i have a question for you, can Iran repair and fly a f_4 fighter jet that has been destroyed by 70% a fighter that is so damaged that its been addressed by the United States as not repairable? can they?
Because they have no other assets.
The Shah was visionary in the sense that he wanted Iran to be independent of external support.. hence for all assets he got he wanted Maintenance support within country.
The same goes for F-4.. the US has phased out the F-4 and has no need to repair it.. Both with the Iran-Contra affair and in the 90’s they found every machine tool and jig for the spares from any source they could find.

The F-14 has been more difficult since most tooling was destroyed right after phase out.

mostly looks like a propaganda, why you should study years and build missiles to transmit EMP to disable a TEL while they can be loaded with conventional warhead and destroy the TEL??

Where the Iranian own the upper hand against states like UAE is with ballistic and cruise(likely) systems that can deploy across the Strait of Hormuz against critical infrastructure along the GCC coast.
THAAD, Patriot, Hawk, (plus some other hardware), we'll switch all of them off. Let us know when they are coming.

Additionally, Iran can increase attacks by its proxies in Yemen to offset conventional losses and fallbacks.

The houthis are on the run, the only place they are going now is - down hill.

F14 vs F15... two American products ...who cares! ..Why not compare latest Saudi made supper camel (special pepper dispenser installed in their butts ..courtesy of Saudi institute of camel production!)..vs Iran's Kowsar jet fighter... (you get the point!!!!).

To Mr Khafee.I intend no personal insults but if you are an educated Saudi citizen or an honest Saudi sympathizer (not in their payroll)...please keep in mind that in a case of direct war between Iran and Saudi your beloved country is so badly exposed that no amount of F-15 or F-xx will give you a victory ...Just look at the performance of your armed forces against flip flop wearing tobacco chewing Houthis... making topics such as F-15 vs F-14 for people who's contribution to these aircrafts has been only to sign the cheques is absurd.

Just to make sure you understand my point ..yes your foreign made weapons will make some damage to Iran but Iran is self sufficient in food production, Industrial production and natural water availability so Iran will suffer but will not be defeated..In the other hand Saudi controlled Arabia will be:

• 30 million inhabitant looking for water (your water desalination facilities gone!)
  • No food (your ports badly damaged so no imported food!)
  • The professional ranks of foreign experts already gone so no power ,no phone, no Internet, no airlines..etc
  • NO oil income (oil facilities all gone and your paid admirers have stopped admiring you since cheques have not arrived!)
  • ISIL savages that you trained are looking at what is left and you guess the rest..
So how do I see Arabia after the war with Iran..... Back to your tents and camels in the middle of sand just as it has been for ever...

conclusion: Dont F**ck with Iran.

So when are you going back to defend your motherland?

mostly looks like a propaganda, why you should study years and build missiles to transmit EMP to disable a TEL while they can be loaded with conventional warhead and destroy the TEL??
because they rather use the least amount of their troops... don't you remember significant portion of their military is filled with snowflakes and psychopaths?
even if it propaganda... this is a fight iran will not win... i hope i don't see it like Iraq

Those weapons are enough to impress bunch of kids on these forums, in real life, these fancy weapons will end up being hacked by people like Iranians, Chinese etc.
well the chinese... sure
can;t say that about iran though

Because they have no other assets.
The Shah was visionary in the sense that he wanted Iran to be independent of external support.. hence for all assets he got he wanted Maintenance support within country.
The same goes for F-4.. the US has phased out the F-4 and has no need to repair it.. Both with the Iran-Contra affair and in the 90’s they found every machine tool and jig for the spares from any source they could find.

The F-14 has been more difficult since most tooling was destroyed right after phase out.

answer is yes we did it with our fighter jets and our civilian airliners. we bring out all of there pieces and we make them a new pieces and then we will modernize them with Iranian technology.

1161708_961.jpg

0459629b-ff9d-48c0-b12d-1864f3211a80.jpg

08_big.jpg

d12fc2ba4cae84a5ddd14475d5a89895_XL.jpg

57411_415.jpg

57064313_171292330531817_621635639059082875_n.jpg

1237675_912.jpg

2395298.jpg

%D8%AC%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%87-%D8%AF%D9%88.jpg

1397091913024612516106044.jpg

382705_896.jpg

640869_852.jpg