What's new

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Claims American Fighters Are Only Useful for Airshows - Why F-18s Can’t Fight Without Washington’s Permission

Malaysia Airlines MH370 disappear without a trace.

I guess most Malaysian elites has already decided to pivot to China. US taking revenge downing 2 MH, and recently, subverting Sabah by supporting Sulu Sultanate, Now seems that only Mahathir is adamant to be US dog.

are you reading the same article that rest of us read and do you understand english: what is 'US dog-like' approach is he promoting.

There is no al jazeera interview on this topic. What you have is a pro-Russia/anti-west publication (see the main site) about how great North Korea and Russia and everybody sucks. So that publication quoting a credible publication when no such interview exists.

This may be true if somebody credible is reporting. There is a more extreme version of this now running around in Whatsapp in Pakistan that says the planes are controlled by an american officer. Seriously...

After the Argentina Exocet missile failure, you can't really trust Anglo or the West. They are part of gang that will blackmail you to no end.

this is true, every time an operator launches a weapon. Two lights flash on a desk in the Pentagon. The officer that happens to man the desk at the time has to press the RED or the GREEN button. I've seen this desk with my own eyes....trust me bro.
You are correct. When I was active duty, I had to complete one yr rotation of that assignment.

You are correct. When I was active duty, I had to complete one yr rotation of that assignment.
No more, now they have a chimp the bean counters at the pentagon didn’t want to pay a human to do it. I took a photo on my last visit.

monkey-business-annoyed.gif

Are you sure it is not a desk in Tel Aviv
Only for Pakistani and Arab launches, I’m afraid upon Israel’s insistence. The chimp was mad as hell when the Pentagon made that call.

Back
Top Bottom