What's new

military watch magazine anylsis f14 tomcat vs f15 Eagle

non of saudi f-15 utilize apg-63 v3, ~70 US f-15c utilize that version. so again our f-14 are better than saudi and israeli f-15s.
The OP was about US F15s recently deployed.

Nonetheless, I'm not going to educate you, if you dont know about the Saudi and Israeli F15's - good! Best to leave it that way.

non of saudi f-15 utilize apg-63 v3, ~70 US f-15c utilize that version. so again our f-14 are better than saudi and israeli f-15s.

I am hoping Iran is safe in this latest episode.

However, frankly, Iran will be decimated if conflict comes and the US chooses to do so.

In terms of hardware, Iran is BADLY outclassed here.

Any thoughts otherwise are foolish.

The OP was about US F15s recently deployed.

Nonetheless, I'm not going to educate you, if you dont know about the Saudi and Israeli F15's - good! Best to leave it that way.
it was wikipedia's mistake not mine but thank you anyway.
I am hoping Iran is safe in this latest episode.

However, frankly, Iran will be decimated if conflict comes and the US chooses to do so.

In terms of hardware, Iran is BADLY outclassed here.

Any thoughts otherwise are foolish.
well i was talking to some people last month they said just wait 5 years and then look at how strong air force will become.
anyway my point was our AF is not that weak that UAE or similar entities gonna be a threat for us.

well i was talking to some people last month they said just wait 5 years and then look at how strong air force will become.
anyway my point was our AF is not that weak that UAE or similar entities gonna be a threat for us.

I hope that is the case.

Oh Ok :enjoy:

If you think Iran is such a push over then how come you and your Saudi bum chums don't retaliate for the attack on the oil pipelines and on your tankers in your port? What are you scared of?

We are civilized educated people, not retard Velayet e Faqih Mullahs (VFM). Our people come first, unlike VFM who are busy exporting terrorism, at the cost of their own people.

In an hour-long briefing, the U.A.E.’s minister of state for foreign affairs, Anwar Gargash, struck a cautious tone, stressing his country is “very committed to deescalation” and would exercise “caution and prudence” in a “brittle, difficult” situation.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aited-into-crisis-with-iran-as-tensions-mount

Last edited:
We are civilized educated people, not retard Velayet e Faqih Mullahs (VFM). Our people come first, unlike VFM who are busy exporting terrorism, at the cost of their own people.

In an hour-long briefing, the U.A.E.’s minister of state for foreign affairs, Anwar Gargash, struck a cautious tone, stressing his country is “very committed to deescalation” and would exercise “caution and prudence” in a “brittle, difficult” situation.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aited-into-crisis-with-iran-as-tensions-mount

Bribing a school to give you a degree does not make you "educated". If your people were truly educated you wouldn't need all those ex pats to run your little country!

Back
Top Bottom