What's new

Military Related Questions

In 71 comming back after a mission came for landing at peshawar and the army guys started firing AAG at me so I had to turn around and land at kamra:lol:
Sir,

I don't know what bugs me more. That those bellycrawlers don't know friend from foe or the fact that they missed.

Sir,

I don't know what bugs me more. That those bellycrawlers don't know friend from foe or the fact that they missed.

Thats why is say there moto should be ( TO Whom it may concern ) and Fire.:lol: Plus one of the biggest problems at that time was communication. And I dont blame them because when the base commander tells every one that there will be will no Air crafts landing , and than me and 2 others shown up, the Army guys thought they are Indians.

Sir,

Without compromising any OPSEC, did you not have communications with the tower ... and the tower with the gun crews?

We did that is why I was so pissed at them. we told ATC that formation of 3 F-86 are comming in and ATC said you are clear to land and than everthing got messey.

This pic shows the Pakistani work in the field of Heli drones now the pic shows the heli with four rotors, the Payload you can see is that it has cameras.

--------------------------------

d02802bb831907292f9de8a6a0c84a02.jpg

Britain's first remote control police aircraft, dubbed the "spy drone", took to the skies today.

The unmanned CCTV drone, which measures only a metre wide, is fitted with the latest in CCTV cameras and can record images from a height of 500m.

It was originally designed for military reconnaissance but is being used in a trial by Merseyside police to monitor public disorder, large crowds and traffic congestion. The force will also be looking at how the drone could be used during firearms operations and in efforts to reduce anti-social behaviour.

Article continues
The controversial new spy plane was launched a day after Ian Readhead, the deputy chief constable of Hampshire police, warned that Britain risked becoming a surveillance society.

He said Britain faced an Orwellian style system of spying with cameras on every street corner.

But police in Merseyside insisted that the drone did not represent the next phase in creating a Big Brother society.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2084801,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=11

----------------------------------------

There is something fishy about the Pakistani TUAV Heli can you see the similarities. However, there are extra cameras on the Pakistani version but the size is about same.

They are pretty good but noisy.

And break easily have a range of max of about 4 hours and that is the max, they cant return so they can fly a good 2 hours before batteries are needed to be changed:lol: . You can throw a stone and break it. It wont work with on one rotor dameged. However, do u see the similarty with the Pakistani system and the British system, what is going on.

My point is that is looks so inefficient, since it will be so big and easy to spot. Small UAVs that Pakistan already makes can do the same job. Why do we need this?

Well the technology will help the average Pakistani foot soldier more, it gives the army a survilance of several hudered meters the system is also able to spot enemy posistions without loss of life.

My point is that is looks so inefficient, since it will be so big and easy to spot. Small UAVs that Pakistan already makes can do the same job. Why do we need this?
Actually, it's not that big and I suspect that this is a mere prototype with a much bigger lens in the production model so that it can look in from 1000 metres away.

You would see it if only against an open sky daylight background. It would not be readily visible when set against a building in the background and from a distance.

Back
Top Bottom