What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That system already exists..... all laws of the land have to comply with Islam...... that two pronged system is already in place....

The problem is that fundoz want to cut hands and behead people in the street, Saudi style!

we could have a mixture like
for example we have death penalty for murder which is also in sharia.
but we don't force people to follow a faith ect.
like a mixture of laws so everybody can be happy

If by other countries you mean to point to Syria, then first of all I dont need to give explanations. But as you asked I dont, and I am on record saying it as well. I dont support any extremist elements like al qaeda and or isil retards. I do support FSA just because of what had been dont to the ordinary Syrians by bachar. Now do u support the killing of civilians by that buffoon.

TTP are people living in Pakistan. They have raised weapons with foreign money and support. They are somehow excluded by your defination of Pakistani's? If so, how? You dont need to give me an explanation because you are definitely correct in Syria and Pakistan at the same time?

Not just the Mullahs mate.... we need to be ruthless with closet Salafists, Wahabists and all other Shitists......... send them and their offspring to kingdom come, before their natural life-spans.....

Well,Our mullah's are much worse than the wahabis/Salafis.

Unfortunately they are not in power and still they had made Pakistan a hell hole.Not sure what will happen if they come into power

That system already exists..... all laws of the land have to comply with Islam...... that two pronged system is already in place....

The problem is that fundoz want to cut hands and behead people in the street, Saudi style!
education is the only solution.
we can't force people to do anything.

Btw, I am not a secularist.... I'm more of a Sufi....... :)
By the way you have you read Hazrat Ali Hajveri and Imam Ghazali and Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani

Firstly, that will never happen, them coming to power...... God forbid if it does, then people such as myself will wreak havoc on Arab states....... trust me.......

Well,Our mullah's are much worse than the wahabis/Salafis.

Unfortunately they are not in power and still they had made Pakistan a hell hole.Not sure what will happen if they come into power

Pakistani youth 'cool on democracy'
So what? An overwhelming majority of Muslims will always favor Islam. This is not the point, the point is, those who want shariah, do they want TTP (alias JI/JUI) shariah?

TTP (alias JI/JUI) shariah vs Shariah that Prophet followed

Shalwar Qameez and shuttlecock burqa as dresscode. Prophet (PBUH) used to wear Tahband...
Untrimmed hairs and beard = As if Abu Jahal and idol-worshipers of Hijaz were cleaned shave...
No education = Prophet (PBUH) says "I am city of knowledge", asked war captives to educate muslims (what those idol-worshipers were suppose to teach to Muslims? Quran, or Hadith, or Fiqah, or Dars Nizami?)...
Behead Muslim captives = Prophet (PBUH) ordered Muslims to give food and shelters, and take care of their captives...
Project terror by killing innocents = Prophet said "killing of a person is equivalent to killing of humanity"...

TTP are people living in Pakistan. They have raised weapons with foreign money and support. They are somehow excluded by your defination of Pakistani's? If so, how?

Dude what exactly are u implying here. Really. Rather then talking in Riddles come out straight. I dont consider TTP Pakistanis if that is what u were asking. And that is first of because of the number of foreigners present in their ranks. And secondly because of them trying to harm Pakistanis, under a false slogan. Now again if u are comparing that to my support for FSA seriously this is not the place, and nor am I wrong in doing so. If u have an issue with it, spill it out and I will try to answer it in the best possible way. If it is worth answering.

By the way you have you read Hazrat Ali Hajveri and Imam Ghazali and Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani
I have read, and I can swear upon Allah that they don't preach the type of Islam, which TTP (alias JI/JUI) and their terror-projecting sympathizers do.

my family ahle sunnah wal jammah so I'm a sufi too i guess lol

The interesting thing is that my family till my grandfather was salafi and then he made the mistake of educating his children.

Good luck to Pakistan army. Theses talibans killed so many innocents..This need to be finish now..World can't see Pakistan anymore going through tough time. So God give you strength and success in every operation against Talibans.

Reactions: waz
Lets be honest here: The fundamental of Pakistani state needs to be treated if we want to clean off this cancer.

So we are an Islamic State--then we MUST have a better, more efficient judicial system..no jagirdari nizaam...a healthy education system which teach Islam and scientific intellectualism at the same time (Study Turkey, Israel, and some American institutions..an education which takes intellectual approach to Islam..not the "ratta" one)...and we'd have to curb corruption and injustice.

Only then we can wipe off this cancer..otherwise it will keep coming back.

Moreover, do something of Afghans, Afghan borders and so on. We need to clean our house and fence/tighten Afghan border with strict security, intelligence work etc. LETS FUCKING START TO LIVE LIKE A NATION-STATE OF 21st CENTURY!!!!!

Its here. The time of realization is here. Its now or never.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom