What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what exactly are u implying here. Really. Rather then talking in Riddles come out straight. I dont consider TTP Pakistanis if that is what u were asking. And that is first of because of the number of foreigners present in their ranks. And secondly because of them trying to harm Pakistanis, under a false slogan. Now again if u are comparing that to my support for FSA seriously this is not the place, and nor am I wrong in doing so. If u have an issue with it, spill it out and I will try to answer it in the best possible way. If it is worth answering.

I dont consider FSA Syrians if that is what u were asking. And that is first of because of the number of foreigners present in their ranks. And secondly because of them trying to harm Syrians, under a false slogan. Now again if u are comparing that to my support for TTP seriously this is not the place, and nor am I wrong in doing so. If u have an issue with it, spill it out and I will try to answer it in the best possible way. If it is worth answering

The funny part is that you consider TTP as not Pakistani for some reason. Who do you consider them to be? Terrorism is Terrorism, you can not pick and choose. Otherwise we will be in the mess we are in today.

I have, thoroughly..... understanding lies in interpretation......... you won't get it with that Wahabist mindset, your grey matter will simply refuse to process the knowledge....

By the way you have you read Hazrat Ali Hajveri and Imam Ghazali and Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani

Reactions: waz
I dont consider FSA Syrians if that is what u were asking. And that is first of because of the number of foreigners present in their ranks. And secondly because of them trying to harm Syrians, under a false slogan. Now again if u are comparing that to my support for TTP seriously this is not the place, and nor am I wrong in doing so. If u have an issue with it, spill it out and I will try to answer it in the best possible way. If it is worth answering
Bro talk to me when u are not drunk, or high. Because seriously, neither did I call u a ttp supporter nor any other of what u are saying. Infact most of it dont even make an iota of sense. Bue.

1959578_545492475549849_2045843402_n.jpg

I have, thoroughly..... understanding lies in interpretation......... you won't get it with that Wahabist mindset, your grey matter will simply refuse to process the knowledge....
Mr I read Islamic books from all sheikhs and read them on daily bases and if you read these guys in most case they are far more strict than so called Wahabis and by the way I came to Islam after visiting a shrine although I am pretty much salafi now and thirdly I do research

What the hell! India will benefit. Lolzz!! There's no India here. Get it straight! No India here.

See the 23 soldiers video and then decide!

If Pakistan would have been my country, I would have always been in favor of this decision.

which video dear 23 soliders one???

The people like Zarvan once again doing the job to mis lead masses on the Taliban phenomena that TTP groups grow from 12 to 60 due to ban, actually TTP grow due to ignorance that state shown for such a kind of rebels groups in the state, and this is true that the leaders and the mentors of TTP group over Pakistan are rich people and having influence in corrupt political and business society because of benefit that they are achieving with TTP, this is really a very profitable business, state really need to deal with it, many criminal leaders in political parties and the criminal groups are supporting TTP in Pakistan settle areas because of TTP providing save heaven for their criminals in disturbed tribal areas they are also involved in bhata and kidnap hostage business. TTP made criminal nexus inside Pakistan and this nexus help them to operate inside settle areas. Innocent casualties are also propaganda stuff they are using to stop strike against their nest if someone know little bit about tribal areas and ever went there should know that they are not populated there like population leaving in cities and villages, the settlement of population in tribal areas are divided into families, clans and tribes, they are responsible of every activity happening in their area, no one can settle in any area without agreement with local clan or tribe. If some clan and tribe made agreement with those TTP groups who are involved in criminal activities and activities against state and provide them space to settle, those tribes and clans are also responsible of their activities and should also aware of the repulsion.

Army is not started any operation in NW yet. These air strikes are only surgical and specific areas are targeted, so only specific persons will harmed, any clan or tribe who is not involved in providing support and spaces to TTP's criminal group will not hit and targeted. Now what about women and Childs, who are leaving with TTP goons? They will also get harmed with this strike. but before state or army, this is first responsibility of TTP goons to take care of their family when they are striking and bombing, they never thought that one day they also face strike and boom in their save heavens in result.

And to MR Zarvan the soldiers who are fighting against TTP are not NATO, ISAF and Russian troops come from far away to conquer the NW. They belongs to soil and son of soil never leave anywhere, have same ethnic and cultural background, the local tribes who are not involved in TTP crime and facing roughness in their life are number one victim of TTP and want to end it. TTP goons are using Shariat as a rapper to hid their crime, they have no interested in Shariat, TTP’s number one demands are to free their criminal companions and pullout troops from tribal area, not the implementation of shariat in Pakistan, just everyone saw in so called MazaakRaat (dialog). So MR Zarvan any operation in NW will not have any failure, this has been proven in Sawat and SW, which are peaceful now, the additional action state should need to take against the TTP nexus inside Pakistan.

Last edited:
The funny part is that you consider TTP as not Pakistani for some reason. Who do you consider them to be? Terrorism is Terrorism, you can not pick and choose. Otherwise we will be in the mess we are in today.
If Pakistan army tom will start killing its own people I will not side with them either. You accuse me of supporting terrorism and yet you yourself are supporting the bigger terrorist in bachar. So what does that make you. As I told u earlier this is not the threat to talk about Syria. I as a Pakistani stand by my Troops. And I as a Muslim stand with my Syrian brother. You have a problem with it, I dont care. What u think of what u want o say about it, frankly I dont care. So live with it.

Is that a red-mosque terrorist in your profile pic? :o:

If Pakistan army tom will start killing its own people I will not side with them either. You accuse me of supporting terrorism and yet you yourself are supporting the bigger terrorist in bachar. So what does that make you. As I told u earlier this is not the threat to talk about Syria. I as a Pakistani stand by my Troops. And I as a Muslim stand with my Syrian brother. You have a problem with it, I dont care. What u think of what u want o say about it, frankly I dont care. So live with it.

Btw, I am not a secularist.... I'm more of a Sufi....... :)

Just because a low life like yourself was born in a family of Sunnis doesn't make you a Sunni

you are better off calling yourself a secularist since you insult Islamic rules day and night

O HO...... itna ghussa? Saath walay fundo kay moon'h mein' thook do! :p:

Just because a low life like yourself was born in a family of Sunnis doesn't mean he is Sunni himself..

you are better off calling yourself a secularist since you insult Islamic rules day and night

O HO...... itna ghussa? Saath walay fundo kay moon'h mein' thook do! :p:

not angry ... Just pointing out the reality based on your posts ...

you actually come across as a hypocrite, on one hand you call yourself a Sunni and on the other, you mock Islamic values

Just be honest once in your life and call yourself secularist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom