What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these people, who are now telling us that operation cannot be successful, new people with join Taliban, etc etc...
JI Mullah putting up like who made the decision for the operation? if its started, tell the nation etc etc..

Where were these people when Taliban killed 23 FC people ?
Where were these people when Gov. and Taliban were in negotiations and Taliban were doing blasts in Peshawar , Karachi, Rawalpindi while in the negotiations ?
Where were these people when Taliban attacked so many army bases and civilian bases ?
Where were these people when Taliban attacked civil people in markets etc ?

They only start saying these sort of things when Taliban gets the answer in their own language?
They only start telling us when our forces hits their back ?
Why they forgot that this mullah TTP head was running SWAT and what families where going through in swat?
Why they forgot that this TTP mullah escaped to Afghanistan after loosing SWAT to army ?
Why they forgot that Army defeated TTP in swat & brought peace and also can do in Fata ?

There are so many question need to be answered by these so called TTP supporters on this site and in Media

If Pakistan army tom will start killing its own people I will not side with them either. You accuse me of supporting terrorism and yet you yourself are supporting the bigger terrorist in bachar. So what does that make you. As I told u earlier this is not the threat to talk about Syria. I as a Pakistani stand by my Troops. And I as a Muslim stand with my Syrian brother. You have a problem with it, I dont care. What u think of what u want o say about it, frankly I dont care. So live with it.

Either way just to give you up to date information. We are killing our own people. They are people living inside pakistan who do not recognize the elected government of pakistan and want their own system to replace it. I am glad you do not care. Just so you know your hypocrisy is more than enough for me.

Either way just to give you up to date information. We are killing our own people. They are people living inside pakistan who do not recognize the elected government of pakistan and want their own system to replace it. I am glad you do not care. Just so you know your hypocrisy is more than enough for me.

i would have agreed with you if you had said anything about what these so called 'our people' are doing to our people, for your information these so called 'our people' have killed more than 60K Pakistani (army and civil)

Do you have anything to say about that side ? we cannot let 'our people' doing that and if they are not willing to leave the weapons then i am afraid we have to talk with these so called 'our people' in language they understand,.. We had this enough, We have given them enough time to negotiate and leave weapons but they failed and keep on killing people in streets ...

this has to be stop now, enough is enough, they use the word sharia law ? are they willing to pay or hand over the killers of innocent kids in the streets ?

Have you been ever witnessed any bomb blast yourself ? or have you ever lost someone dear in those bomb blast by these so called 'our people' ?

i can still value you if you have either lost brother, sister, dad, mom, and any one else that close for any matter ? but if you havn't than please go and meet such people who are going through all by hands of your 'Our people'....

How many more sacrifices will be needed to start a full scale war against these god forsaken talibunies?-
A few air strikes here and there not gona chage a thing-

i would have agreed with you if you had said anything about what these so called 'our people' are doing to our people, for your information these so called 'our people' have killed more than 60K Pakistani (army and civil)

Do you have anything to say about that side ? we cannot let 'our people' doing that and if they are not willing to leave the weapons then i am afraid we have to talk with these so called 'our people' in language they understand,.. We had this enough, We have given them enough time to negotiate and leave weapons but they failed and keep on killing people in streets ...

this has to be stop now, enough is enough, they use the word sharia law ? are they willing to pay or hand over the killers of innocent kids in the streets ?

Have you been ever witnessed any bomb blast yourself ? or have you ever lost someone dear in those bomb blast by these so called 'our people' ?

i can still value you if you have either lost brother, sister, dad, mom, and any one else that close for any matter ? but if you havn't than please go and meet such people who are going through all by hands of your 'Our people'....

I will not care if its my own brother let alone my sect of muslim. If he wages war against the majority of a country he should be put down. Preferably by me. Nothing is more important than ones own country. This does not apply to just me being a pakistani. Since I live in this country it is my job to raise awareness in protecting it. However since both of my passports arnt pakistani I sometimes wonder why I bother. Do I really care about the 200 million people left here to rot if I catch a plane and live somewhere else?

I will not care if its my own brother let alone my sect of muslim. If he wages war against the majority of a country he should be put down. Preferably by me. Nothing is more important that ones own country. This does not apply to just me being a pakistani. It applies worldwide.

so the same logic should be applied to TTP, they are killing innocent people while in negotiations, so there is no way i am going to call them 'our people'
They are funded by external players and they are just killers ... so we need to deal with them they way we are :)

@Oscar, where art thou -- kaisay hain' sarkar? :)
Huzoor I am very much here. Not that I am that fond of it anymore.... Naswar and Pan ideals have been replaced with local strawberry yoghurt of the suspect milk variety. Hence, discussion are lame.. and lamer..

On the flip side.. Its good to see you back.. hope the break was fun(and that the fund raising for the Island republic of Naswaristan was successful). Our various Mr T Mr U and Mr Z.. are all having their usual raving lunacies here and there.

I am not a Salafi, wahabi, deobandi, etc

I am alhumdolilah of Ahle Sunnah wul Jummah and have great regard for Auliyah Allah (Sufis)

Your regard does not seem to have any effect on your behaviour.. so what is the regard for it you do not follow their teachings?
After all, I doubt any Shaikh was as quick to slap out insults and retorts based on hollow ideals such as you.

Even in that case, the "could" doesn't work, because the article clearly suggest that it is not. A "could" is only used when there is credible evidence to suggest that such a theory has some validity to it; In this case, it doesn't.

Just shows how little you understand the conduct of asymmetric warfare, NWA is not a sovereign country that we are obliged to declare war officially, you have to use the element of surprise, the only thing giving them a fair warning in advance will achieve is allowing them to prepare and dig in for combat and it will also increase the casualties on our side, the operation needs to be swift, decisive and very concentrated of it is to be highly successful, get off your high horse and try and comprehend others opinion.....:coffee:

How many more sacrifices will be needed to start a full scale war against these god forsaken talibunies?-
A few air strikes here and there not gona chage a thing-

Bhai, where were you so many days.

1959578_545492475549849_2045843402_n.jpg

Could you PS a skin for a aircraft sim. I had one done before.. but the new livery and tail requires greater attention.

You mean to say that they have substituted the awesomeness of Naswari fermentation for the likes of yogurt? Frak em all! :o:

Nice to be back......... break was all fun and very memorable........ it's nice not to have a companion when enjoying life! Well, I have severely depleted the Khazana, and am planning to do some more damage for the coming six months as well! Therefore, the acquisition schedule for our new homeland has been pushed back by at least a few more months.... no worries...... will get there..... ::p:

So many Mr's around...... need pest control....... o_O

Huzoor I am very much here. Not that I am that fond of it anymore.... Naswar and Pan ideals have been replaced with local strawberry yoghurt of the suspect milk variety. Hence, discussion are lame.. and lamer..

On the flip side.. Its good to see you back.. hope the break was fun(and that the fund raising for the Island republic of Naswaristan was successful). Our various Mr T Mr U and Mr Z.. are all having their usual raving lunacies here and there.

I think the 35-40 killings of Talibans in airstrike would be useless if they were not annihilated every one of them

You either talk and dont kill anybody as somebody else is likely to replace them or you kill every one of them in quick operation that they dont even have time to seek refuge

One massive operation of 20,000 or so tons of carpet bombing in several hundred strikes over night would be nice for total annihilation of these Khawarjis

If you are only going to avenge it from case to case basis why not rather talk and save lives from both sides

PS: I always advocated major operation against these khawarjis and complete annihilation of terrorists. This pak zameen has already siffered too much due to their corrupted faith ans uncivilised attitude

Dude, it's a populated area........ eat some chill-pills!

I think the 35-40 killings of Talibans in airstrike would be useless if they were not annihilated every one of them

You either talk and dont kill anybody as somebody else is likely to replace them or you kill every one of them in quick operation that they dont even have time to seek refuge

One massive operation of 20,000 or so tons of carpet bombing in several hundred strikes over night would be nice for total annihilation of these Khawarjis

If you are only going to avenge it from case to case basis why not rather talk and save lives from both sides

PS: I always advocated major operation against these khawarjis and complete annihilation of terrorists. This pak zameen has already siffered too much due to their corrupted faith ans uncivilised attitude

He's a prick.... agreed.... we all know that...... however, silencing him is not the way to go.......

Imagine, you ban him for 40 days, he gets bored, goes out and tableeghs some crap to young impressionable kids........ causality???
:woot::woot::woot:

Epic logic :lol:

mate i do understand what you are saying , but this airstrikes shows the army capabilitise, they are still working in line with the gov. and only showed that who is the boss here, they only targeted the elements of TTP not willing to stop fighting.... details of these airstrikes are still not known and they are only based on foreign elements inside TTP ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom