What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's a populated area........ eat some chill-pills!
The intelligence must have information about their hide outs..if it was not a populated area i would even defend nuking them and killing the rats in a matter of minutes

Bomb every single hide out in one night and dont it in episodes. Just don't give them a chance to move lol

You mean to say that they have substituted the awesomeness of Naswari fermentation for the likes of yogurt? Frak em all! :o:

Nice to be back......... break was all fun and very memorable........ it's nice not to have a companion when enjoying life! Well, I have severely depleted the Khazana, and am planning to do some more damage for the coming six months as well! Therefore, the acquisition schedule for our new homeland has been pushed back by at least a few more months.... no worries...... will get there..... ::p:

So many Mr's around...... need pest control....... o_O

Which reminds me.. on a much more serious note.. would you happen to have people to speak to regarding potential for business in the oil exploration data analysis sector??

And yes, we are very short on pest control staff... like its ridiculous.

On topic

The war is not declared till total negotiations break down, our PM goes and addresses the nation.. and so on. However, one other way of declaring war would be to avoid the official conference and simply start the operation. That way, we leave a very ambiguous statement for all people living in Pakistan regardless of whether they support the Taliban or not. After all, you will not have declared war but will say negotiations cannot start until the Taliban drop arms while killing them at a steady rate. At the same time, the Taliban will be trying to push statements that war is being waged on them and they will declare a fight. So while you will end up antagonizing those who are really die hard Taliban supporters(like some here).. those who are undecided about the operation will continue to be confused about what is going on.. while those that do want the operation will also remain happy. This approach would need disruption of the taliban's PR capability and will need to be "coordinated" with press and combined with online censorship.

Exploration data: Not at the moment, however, can enquire with friends at Statoil & Schlumberger, have couple cousins @ OGDC as well....... need to have more info from you, some proprietary analysis tools?

Second part: Agreed. Can't have an ambiguous situation, need to have clear start point and end strategy in place. At the moment it's all messed up, there's no plan, whatsoever!

Which reminds me.. on a much more serious note.. would you happen to have people to speak to regarding potential for business in the oil exploration data analysis sector??

And yes, we are very short on pest control staff... like its ridiculous.

On topic

The war is not declared till total negotiations break down, our PM goes and addresses the nation.. and so on. However, one other way of declaring war would be to avoid the official conference and simply start the operation. That way, we leave a very ambiguous statement for all people living in Pakistan regardless of whether they support the Taliban or not. After all, you will not have declared war but will say negotiations cannot start until the Taliban drop arms while killing them at a steady rate. At the same time, the Taliban will be trying to push statements that war is being waged on them and they will declare a fight. So while you will end up antagonizing those who are really die hard Taliban supporters(like some here).. those who are undecided about the operation will continue to be confused about what is going on.. while those that do want the operation will also remain happy. This approach would need disruption of the taliban's PR capability and will need to be "coordinated" with press and combined with online censorship.

so the same logic should be applied to TTP, they are killing innocent people while in negotiations, so there is no way i am going to call them 'our people'
They are funded by external players and they are just killers ... so we need to deal with them they way we are :)

Voila. Wasn't so hard. Use that same logic when dealing with terrorists in other countries as well. Its a world wide problem and half our fault is considering our people sent by the devil and same people in other countries as saviors for theirs.

For people concerned about civilian casualty i agree but we have to remember about all the civilian causalities these barbarians have caused. Secondly why we armchair think thanks think that Army never had any contingency plan in mind in case negotiations fail (it was so obvious that even a blind bat could read it on the wall) and I would not be surprised if there was a SSG team lazing those mother fuckers for our F-16's ...

You're right, sorry. Thanks for the pep talk, I get so angry when people just close their eyes and pretend that nothing is wrong. I need to control myself better.

To say that N.Waziristan doesn't contain any enemies is ignoring the facts. While I can see the logic in the most part of your comment, I don't agree that only commando raids and ground invasions alone will solve the problem. The reason why arial bombardments are carried out isn't necessarily to target militants themselves, it's usually to target ammo dumps and hideouts that are usually scarcely populated, even by militants. This myth that the PAF is targeting villages and houses needs to disappear, because where villages and houses are involved, it's the PA helicopters that are involved, and they usually have visual to see for themselves who's a militant carrying a gun and who's not.

Yes, civilians get killed, but name one war where not a single civilian hasn't.

Yes, Pakistan needs to get out of this war that the US started, but the fact is that Pakistan is stuck until it can send a strong message to the TTP that they won't succeed in taking over Pakistan.

Yes, other cities and areas have similar problems, but not at the same scale. It also doesn't mean that N.W should be ignored.
i will take him , next time he tries anything?
they are the ones, who listens to BATMANNOWs Logic, only?:enjoy:
leave him to me!:tup::enjoy:

@Oscar, is it some sort of new disruptive tool that you've made? If so, let's talk. If it's something great, we can arrange some sort of VC funding if excess funding is required, if something midscale, maybe I myself can finance it.....

@Oscar, is it some sort of new disruptive tool that you've made? If so, let's talk. If it's something great, we can arrange some sort of VC funding if excess funding is required, if something midscale, maybe I myself can finance it.....
No funding needed. Ive got an agency.. just need contracts. Can discuss this over PM.

dair ayad, durusd ayad as we say

better late then never

about time the state implemented its rule

we also need operation all over pakistan to eliminate this TTO, LeJ, SSP, BLA, JSQM etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom