What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shonna shonna baby..... now go and swallow a blood pressure pill.......... :-)

Sometimes I feel as if I am a Salafist / Deobandi magnet....... I attract them all..... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL....... o_O

not angry ... Just pointing out the reality based on your posts ...

you actually come across as a hypocrite

Yes yes ask them to go inside and do what ever they can I thing I guarantee you TTP would be still their and they will hit back with lot more force than ever before and our government and forces are nor prepared and whole Pakistan would suffer so please make this blunder please ago ahead like dumbest idiots soon USA and NATO would run away too and you will be left alone to deal with them which USA even failed to do along with its NATO dummies

You seriously don't know about these guys this false thought is the reason PA is going to fail Taliban are not sitting in area they never do and they never fight like that they would soon escape to other areas and create rampage
There is no way PA can prevail over the Taliban, when super-powers have miserably failed in similar endeavors. It is better that GOP make strategy to contain the Taliban within their native lands, instead of trying to eliminate them. Taliban is the military manifestation of Pastun nationalism, which cannot be eliminated by military means.

In such a case, my bad...... not well versed with heroes.........when I saw the pic, I thought it was some retard with an explosive vest........... apologies! :)

Yaar hadh ho gaye, banday to itna bhi ocha nahi hona chahiyay.

No sir this is not a LAL masjid terrorist but one of the brave men of the PA who laid down their lives in that fight.

This is the profile of that lal masjid terrorist in my avatar.

Haroon Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shame on u.

Shonna shonna baby..... now go and swallow a blood pressure pill.......... :-)

Sometimes I feel as if I am a Salafist / Deobandi magnet....... I attract them all..... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL....... o_O

I am not a Salafi, wahabi, deobandi, etc

I am alhumdolilah of Ahle Sunnah wul Jummah and have great regard for Auliyah Allah (Sufis)

You on the other hand, shouldn't be calling yourself a Sunni .. you follow the religion of secularism like your other cohorts on this forum

Excellent...... in such a case you need to tone down your rhetoric, and take the middle path.......... :cheers:

I am not a Salafi, wahabi, deobandi, etc

I am alhumdolilah of Ahle Sunnah wul Jummah and have great regard for Auliyah Allah (Sufis)

In such a case, my bad...... not well versed with heroes.........when I saw the pic, I thought it was some retard with an explosive vest........... apologies! :)
Contrary to what and how my forcetip was trying to put it. I am not really a terrorist sympathizer nor a supporter. just so that I am clear on that issue. And not to worry, an honest mistake is an honest mistake. Just one advise, if you dont mind. Kindly never rush to judge anyone based on their appearance.

There is no way PA can prevail over the Taliban, when super-powers have miserably failed in similar endeavors. It is better that GOP make strategy to contain the Taliban within their native lands, instead of trying to eliminate them. Taliban is the military manifestation of Pastun nationalism, which cannot be eliminated by military means.
No, that is not correct. There is a big difference between PA and the super-powers. PA is defending its homeland against insurgents whereas super-powers were invaders. PA has support of its people whereas super-powers were viewed as oppressors by those whose homlande they invaded.

Excellent...... in such a case you need to tone down your rhetoric, and take the middle path.......... :cheers:

Are you saying Sunni Hanafi fiqh endorses mocking Islamic values in the name of bashing TTP ?

We don't need advice of Mullahs that sells themselves to U.S.A for dollars, and provide services in the form of jihad, when U.S.A stopped their aid, Now Mullah says that U.S.A is big enemy of them. Here, Mullah and Most Ulema are hypocrite people, you can't trust them.
Even many rape incidents happened with children when Mullah teaching Quran.
Even there is no unity between MULLAH themselves, Religious bigotry, sectarian violence, different sections of Islam, violent people, there are thousands of videos available of Their violence, hate speeches, i saw myself violence in Gojra and Rawalpindi. They have nothing positive to contribute. Are you expecting sharia from those people .. This country will become Syria if you leave things on them.
Religion should be limited to personal life.

All your blame goes on Mullahs and Mullahs only. Does that mean all Ulema are evil ?

Every profession has bad people, does that mean you can justify painting a broad brush on all within that profession ?

Causality!

what ?

Go ahead and do as many operations as you want write it on your wall in the end TTP would be still their may be with new leaders but they will be their striking inside you and in the end you will talk to them and accept lot of their demands write it on your front wall Mr go ahead please make this blunder and disaster off operation too
As the civilian casualties mount, it will lead to rising anger amongst the Pastuns and will be seen as humiliation and atrocity committed on them by the Punjabis (PA & GOP is completely Punjabi dominated). This resentment of the Pastuns against the Punjabis wuill further fuel their pan-nationalism and finally lead to demands for Pastunistan..

No such thing exists..... we know the ground realities...... and are big enough to understand the meaning of sacrifice...... let it be...... needs to be done...... has to be done........ most commanders on the ground are Pashtuns themselves!

As the civilian casualties mount, it will lead to rising anger amongst the Pastuns and will be seen as humiliation and atrocity committed on them by the Punjabis (PA & GOP is completely Punjabi dominated). This resentment of the Pastuns against the Punjabis wuill further fuel their pan-nationalism and finally lead to demands for Pastunistan..

I am sorry, i replied to your earlier message. I was not aware that you are so ill-informed or deliberately trying to spread confusion.

Moderators: Please take a note of this.

It is not the question of ‘Ilaqa Ghair’. Operation against Taliban is going on in Karachi as admitted by TTP when they killed SP Ch. Aslam.

It impossible to deny that North Waziristan is now a nest of extremists where cut throats for all nationalities and ethnicities gather to plan attacks on Pakistani citizens. DIK & Bannu jail breaks were planned in Waziristan and the prisoners escaped there. Do the extremist supporters expect GOP & Pakistan Army to do nothing when Taliban butcher their comrades in cold blood? These guys feel no sympathy for the 23 FC jawans when they are dragged and butchered like sheep?

I suppose people think that all Pakistanis have become cowards like the PTI KPK government that was too afraid to even strongly condemn TTP when they killed 3 PTI MP’s?

It must be realized that action against the cancer of Talibanism is and will be painful but necessary. On the other hand ‘INACTION’ only makes these scums of the earth think that GOP is weak and scared of them. (With leaders such as Imran Khan and Ch. Nisar; this perception is partly true.) I am therefore deeply disappointed by the posts by bleeding hearts each time Mir Ali, that is the allegedly the hub of non-Pakistani Taliban is attacked or bombed.

In my view, ball is in the court of Taliban, if TTP want peace, they should offer unconditional ceasefire. It is however expected that those who desire Fazlullah to be Khalifa in Pakistan will scream blue murder each time their beloved cut throats are hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom