What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we have to fight for centuries we will fight but still we won't allow Mullah's to run out country.

Pakistan was created as "State of Pakistan" later hijacked by islamist and turned it into Islamic Republic when their is nothing Islamic in it at all.

Mullah's in power=No future

there is no one sharia law.
everybody has their own version lol
now what?

But the violent minority thinks there is only one shariah law. So Zavran you being a minority, what do you think should be done with you guys?

Dude, Salams.... visited Lakki Marwat recently........ sold some land...... property values have sky-rocketed...... thank you great-great-great grand pa! :D
Kor dey wadan sa, lakki che dey khpala zmaka kharcha krra?....wazir lagay di marwato manchey abaadezhi awo tu muzh na parezhey? :)

Precisely! Now what?

Secularism outside the house, and whatever Islamic sect that rocks his/her boat @ home, limited to his/her own children........
we could have a mixture like
for example we have death penalty for murder which is also in sharia.
but we don't force people to follow a faith ect.
like a mixture of laws so everybody can be happy

But the violent minority thinks there is only one shariah law. So Zavran you being a minority, what do you think should be done with you guys?
idk what do you think?

Not just the Mullahs mate.... we need to be ruthless with closet Salafists, Wahabists and all other Shitists......... send them and their offspring to kingdom come, before their natural life-spans.....

Even if we have to fight for centuries we will fight but still we won't allow Mullah's to run out country.

Pakistan was created as "State of Pakistan" later hijacked by islamist and turned it into Islamic Republic when their is nothing Islamic in it at all.

Mullah's in power=No future

what do you mean by you guys? maybe you should quote zarvan.

idk what do you think?

Ill agree to what the majority agree to. You want to continue to die and keep hoping they will talk to you, thats fine by me. Or you want to burn their civilization to the ground once and for all, thats fine by me to. Either way there is no win win situation here.

As I said, I have lands all over the place........ :D

Kor dey wadan sa, lakki che dey khpala zmaka kharcha krra?....wazir lagay di marwato manchey abaadezhi awo tu muzh na parezhey? :)

Not just the Mullahs mate.... we need to be ruthless with closet Salafists, Wahabists and all other Shitists......... send them and their offspring to kingdom come, before their natural life-spans.....
secularists as well.

Precisely! Now what?

Secularism outside the house, and whatever Islamic sect that rocks his/her boat @ home, limited to his/her own children........

You could always institute laws like zakaat selectively on a certain tax slab. That would be a good contribution from Sharia..BUT you'd have to trust whichever authority was officially collecting said charity unless a clean and traceable decentralized procedure can be devised. Also since the Prophet said that it is a Muslim's duty to educate himself or herself, you can make sending children to school MANDATORY (official religious obligation, non-compliance punishable by having to spend a week in Zarvi's tender care) and link it to a public welfare scheme akin to the Bolsa Familia..if its the Prophet who said it then even the most dheet bugger will have to comply once he's reminded of the command/words no matter how badly he wants to lock up his girls in the attic till they marry.:agree:

Ill agree to what the majority agree to. You want to continue to die and keep hoping they will talk to you, thats fine by me. Or you want to burn their civilization to the ground once and for all, thats fine by me to. Either way there is no win win situation here.
ok wtf are we talking about/?
are we talking about how to tackle the taliban or weather we should implement sharia?

what do you mean by you guys? maybe you should quote zarvan.

I meant him obviously. You are not living in pakistan to make a difference. You are more than welcome to come here and purpose what kind of law you would like to live in. Wouldn't it make more sense for you to ask us to live in Shariah "kind" of law if we would live under the same roof.

idk what do you think?
lol , we as far as sharia is concerned which is based on authentic sunnah and Quran, there is clearly no difference among scholars like Dr. Israr and others..

Thing you have said is proven from Authentic Sunnah, death penalty if proven guilty and no one can be forced to accept Islam,

Can't we see that majority of non-muslims lived under islamic rulers in peace when muslims were only working on authentic sunnah and Quran ???

BTW, TTP is the worst of all, they should be burned alive and PAK wasted so much time with negotiations and its due to Taliban Khan confusions but now no one cares for him too

Its been taken care of this time, or so the saudis have said. They will choke the money and weapons and ask the US to engage other side of border. Not sure if they will come through, they have lied and misdirected us in the past. As have we.

Are you not in favour of terrorists in other countries? You do realize its the same virus there as is here. The only good thing is TTP only get small arms while terrorists in another country are getting heavy weapons.
If by other countries you mean to point to Syria, then first of all I dont need to give explanations. But as you asked I dont, and I am on record saying it as well. I dont support any extremist elements like al qaeda and or isil retards. I do support FSA just because of what had been dont to the ordinary Syrians by bachar. Now do u support the killing of civilians by that buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom