What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ask you again, why you labelling deobandis as wahabis? You do know that both deobandi and bareilvi belong to hanafi fiqa yet you call us wahabis out of sectarian bias and pure malice...it is ahle-hadith who are salafi/wahabi. Unlike salafis, deobandis have concepts of tasawuf and taqleed like bareilvis.
Rest of the members here calling names to taliban which is understandable due to terrorism and violence by taliban. But you are different, you go against deobandis due to your bareilvism. I am aware of the deobandi-bareilvi tensions in punjab. Members here are sick of taliban due to their actions while you are here for the chance to malign school of thought which you deem as your enemies....
Let me hear your views on moderate deobandis e.g tahir ashrafi who appears frequently on TV.

No one here is talking about taqleed & tasawuf as this is a off topic discussion. It is a well known fact that both debandis and wahabis are involved in terrorist activities on a gobal scale.

Furthermore, you deobandis call yourself Hanafi, but follow Abdul Wahab Najdi over Hazrat Imaam Abu Hanifa

Suhag Raat.jpg

@Hyperion Zarvi seems to be chomping at the bit here. Did you twist his tail again?:devil: Good old days.

No Mr I myself have posted these surveys several times Mr on this website and they have been done by many different groups all with same results

Repost these results. Otherwise you are doing what your people do best. Run and hide in caves and sewers and only attack people who can not fight back.

Why do you people have so much hatred towards Islamic law and yet call yourselves Muslims?????

Write this on your wall: THE ONLY WAY PAKISTAN CAN PROSPER IS WITH AND ONLY WITH ISLAMIC RULE

your secular decocrazy for the past 60 has ruined Pakistan
We don't need advice of Mullahs that sells themselves to U.S.A for dollars, and provide services in the form of jihad, when U.S.A stopped their aid, Now Mullah says that U.S.A is big enemy of them. Here, Mullah and Most Ulema are hypocrite people, you can't trust them.
Even many rape incidents happened with children when Mullah teaching Quran.
Even there is no unity between MULLAH themselves, Religious bigotry, sectarian violence, different sections of Islam, violent people, there are thousands of videos available of Their violence, hate speeches, i saw myself violence in Gojra and Rawalpindi. They have nothing positive to contribute. Are you expecting sharia from those people .. This country will become Syria if you leave things on them.
Religion should be limited to personal life.

Last edited:
Pakistani youth 'cool on democracy'
_66715115_004077094.jpg
More than half of those surveyed said democracy had not been good for them or the country
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
More Pakistani youth would prefer Islamic law or military rule than democracy, a survey suggests.

More than half of 5,000 18-29 year-old Pakistanis polled said democracy had not been good for them or the country.

Some 94% said Pakistan was going in the wrong direction, up from 50% in 2007, the British Council survey found.

Almost a third of registered voters in Pakistan are under 30 years old, and are expected to play a big part in a general election due in May.

When asked to pick the best political system, both Sharia and military rule were favoured over democracy.

The survey points towards a pessimistic generation, disenchanted with democracy after five years of civilian rule, says the BBC's Orla Guerin in Islamabad.

Most of those surveyed had more faith in the army than any other institution.

Approval ratings for the military were about 70% compared with just 13% for the government.

A quarter of respondents said they had been directly affected by violence, or had witnessed a serious violent event.

That figure rose to more than 60% in the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan.

The greatest concern for most was rising prices, not terrorism: Almost 70% said they were worse off now than five years ago.

While many young people are registered to vote, less than half of those surveyed said they were certain they would do so.
BBC News - Pakistani youth 'cool on democracy'

@forcetrip oh shit now what? :omghaha:

Now go to the next part of the question. What kind of Shariah law do you want to apply?

Then ask if Salafi Shariah law is something Pakistan will be interested in.

Also try to read the whole article instead of reading the titles and celebrating like Zavran. Look what it says how confused and idiotic muslims in these uneducated countries are.

holy shit you are a pathan? lmfao
:yahoo:

you had the ignorance.
i was joking about pathans btw.
my first cousins are half pathans.
my uncle married a pathani
What is "pathani"? Atleast learn to use proper name. Its pashtana.
And you are saying that "punjabis need to put pathans in their right place". I doubt that any sane punjabi on this forum would agree with you on this. Like hyperion said you are confused american desi, with foul langauge.

We don't need advice of Mullahs that sells themselves to U.S.A for dollars, and provide services to in the form of jihad, when U.S.A stopped their aid, Now Mullah says that U.S.A is big enemy of them. Here, Mullah and Most Ulema are hypocrite people, you can't trust them.
Even many rape incidents happened with children when Mullah teaching Quran.
Here even there is no unity between MULLAH themselves, Religious bigotry, sectarian violence, different sections of Islam, violent people, there are thousands of videos available of Their violence, hate speeches, i saw myself violence in Gojra and Rawalpindi. They have nothing positive to contribute. Are you expecting sharia from those people .. This country will become Syria if you leave things on them.
--------------
this one line in practice will make big positive change

Now go to the next part of the question. What kind of Shariah law do you want to apply?

Then ask if Salafi Shariah law is something Pakistan will be interested in.
there is no one sharia law.
everybody has their own version lol
now what?

لاہور(دنیا نیوز)جماعت اسلامی کے امیر سید منور حسن نے شمالی وزیرستان بمباری فوری روکنے کا مطالبہ کر دیا ، کہتے ہیں اگر آپریشن کا فیصلہ ہو چکا تو اعلان کیا جائے۔منور حسن نے وزیراعظم کو دونوں مذاکراتی کمیٹیوں کا اپنی سربراہی میں اجلاس بلانے کی بھی تجویز دیدی۔

لاہور میں تربیت گاہ سے خطاب اور میڈیا سے گفتگو میں سید منور حسن کا کہنا تھا کہ حکومتی کمیٹی کو قطعی اختیار نہیں تھا کہ مذاکرات کا بائیکاٹ کرتی۔ مذاکرات کو ہر صورت کامیاب بنانے کی کوشش ہونی چاہئے ۔ شمالی وزیرستان میں بمباری سے خوف و ہراس پیدا کرنے کی کوشش کی جا رہی ہے۔جماعت اسلامی کے امیر کا کہنا تھا کہ اگر آپریشن کا فیصلہ ہو چکا تو قوم کو بتایا جائے کہ یہ فیصلہ کس نے کیا ہے۔منور حسن نے واضح کیا کہ دنیا بھر میں جنگ بھی جاری رہتی ہے اور مذاکرات کی میز بھی بچھی رہتی ہے۔مذاکرات ناکام بھی ہوجائیں تو ملٹری آپریشن کا پھر بھی نہیں سوچنا چاہئے ۔

What a hypocrite and loser is this Munawwar Hasan. Never thinks before speaking it seems. On one hand, he is saying that negotiations continue with wars, and in the same line saying, even if the negotiations fail, they should not even think of military operation. Is he on some kind of weed or something?
He is gone mad :)

he forgot that no country in the world ever declare the operation against militants , yes only countries declare wars officially but TTP is not a country and they are inside Pakistan, so we can do what ever we like to do,

JI have no right to demand anything from the gov and Army as they do not represent any part of Pakistan with majority seats ..

What is "pathani"? Atleast learn to use proper name. Its pashtana.
And you are saying that "punjabis need to put pathans in their right place". I doubt that any sane punjabi on this forum would agree with you on this. Like hyperion said you are confused american desi, with foul langauge.
i was just joking
a pathani is a female pathan obviously in our language thats how we say it.
i call my aunt a pathani all the time lol she don't care.
if its offensive then let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom