What's new

Military Analysis: Face Bangladesh Army At Your Own Risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say you are wrong, Indian general himself spat out these numbers I said.
check it out in wikipedia's uneditable verified page... you can't give the excuse of that being wrong or edited by someone and talk

i knew you would say that... but suddenly a book sold in amazon is yeah? see your logic?

ps the page is verified... it can't be edited

Funny. Same article contains the very quote I mentioned from Indian FM Sam Maneckshaw. Read it.

Funny. Same article contains the very quote I mentioned from Indian FM Sam Maneckshaw. Read it.
so your logic is if i right down "i am gay" and the add - adolf hitler
he said it?

offtopic: that israeli guy beny karchun... keeps on denying the aerial superiority of PAF pilots over israeli pilots... please enlighten that idiot... i showed him multiple proofs on saiful azam and M. alam... that idiot keeps on whining like a kid

lol at this flamewar....popcorn time. Every BeeDee STRONK topic devolves into this constantly....because of BeeDee butthurt

1971 genocide hoax front right and centre and Beedees trumping up their delusions they "won" in 1971...to try board up their gaping insecurity of how royally weak and exposed their "country" is. One that gets slapped around by Myanmar all the time and everyone suddenly has to "face them at own risk". :rofl:

You won squat little people, you just exchanged one set of overlords for another....and of course the new set have to permeate genocide fiction to justify the take-over. Buts its ok....BD STRONK. BAL STRONK. Everything's all better because a cpl pictures say so...there ya go!

lol at this flamewar....popcorn time. Every BeeDee STRONK topic devolves into this constantly....because of BeeDee butthurt

1971 genocide hoax front right and centre and Beedees trumping up their delusions they "won" in 1971...to try board up their gaping insecurity of how royally weak and exposed their "country" is. One that gets slapped around by Myanmar all the time and everyone suddenly has to "face them at own risk". :rofl:

You won squat little people, you just exchanged one set of overlords for another....and of course the new set have to permeate genocide fiction to justify the take-over. Buts its ok....BD STRONK. BAL STRONK. Everything's all better because a cpl pictures say so...there ya go!

You keep returning like a bad rash. Your a pathetic troll.

Listen bud. I choose not to waste my time on the likes of you except for some intermittent responses to your f*ckery.

It's sad that you troll these guys on such a regular basis and have nothing better to do. You rarely have anything constructive to contribute. I'm not really sure why you frequent this sub board if your flags are any indication of YOUR background.

As for me don't worry about my integration or english for that matter. I'm doing just fine.

so your logic is if i right down "i am gay" and the add - adolf hitler
he said it?

offtopic: that israeli guy beny karchun... keeps on denying the aerial superiority of PAF pilots over israeli pilots... please enlighten that idiot... i showed him multiple proofs on saiful azam and M. alam... that idiot keeps on whining like a kid

Well no but if it has been proven by other sources and has been well documented then yeah it is true.

Beny is whilst for the most part a good patriotic lad, he will not even consider the possibility of him being wrong. Leave him, there's a reason he has so many negative ratings.

Listen bud. I choose not to waste my time on the likes of you except for some intermittent responses to your f*ckery.

It's sad that you troll these guys on such a regular basis and have nothing better to do. You rarely have anything constructive to contribute. I'm not really sure why you frequent this sub board if your flags are any indication of YOUR background.

As for me don't worry about my integration or english for that matter. I'm doing just fine.

I don't give a flying F about what you think is constructive and what is trolling in this subforum....now go wash the dishes or whatever it is you do for a living instead of responding to my posts if you claim you have no time to waste. It literally takes 5 seconds to post something that ticks off hours of anger among the BeeDee butthurt posters here. Its fun for me to live rent-free in their little heads and pysche ...when I decide to ignore, they keep tagging me still....so I might as well pre-empt and say my piece early on my terms. If you don't like it, bugger off and shut up....no one cares.

The rape thing has yet to be proven. There is proof of genocide but nowhere near enough proof that millions of Bangladeshis were raped.

And we only started the violence once Bangladesh started taking up arms. You shouldn't have taken up arms in the first place if you weren't prepared to handle the consequences
You have very cunningly interchanged the effects and causes of 1971 start of liberation war.

bangladesh doesnt need nukes in this case because geography... they might just invade but then regret like the germans... we are the most densely populated country in the world... anywhere they go theyll face resistance... they can't even get thier armor into our land... and if they can get their soldiers in... they got no armor to push through the resistance... bangladesh maintains good relationship with all nations so it would be foolish if they ever invade us because strategically china, america all have interest in bd...

plus then comes the nasty style of fighting... i mean the russians praised the germans in their fiercce savage resistance... the east bengal regiment was praised for being what basically is kamakaze on lands... the guerrilla fighting with advantages of us being on our home turf and the weather... plus the people... all plays in our side... their is no way of a successful conventional warfare themed invasion... if they have to get bangladesh they have to cripple it politically. i just pray and hope our people will be smart enough to understand that
Look the war will never happen..OK?

But you are too biased in your review of the situation.

First thing that India would do is the naval blockade.

Second comes the AF.

Both AF and Navy will hardly face any resistance.

Third comes SFs being airdropped.

Fourth the Armour(T-90) at a time where there is no rain like in December.

Fifth comes Attack helicopters(Apache) to assist the Armour and the Infantry soldiers whom even Hitler feared like Gurkhas.

Pakistan or Bangladesh cannot last much if India initiates a war..non nuclear ie.

The talk of my soldier is a hulk and yours is no one doesn't float my boat.I hardly get impressed by such bullshit.

And Indian and Pakistani soldiers are more experienced in the current situation than anyone in South Asia.

But like i said the war will never happen..Dont quote me if all you have to say is that bengali soldiers are world best.

Last edited:
I don't give a flying F about what you think is constructive and what is trolling in this subforum....now go wash the dishes or whatever it is you do for a living instead of responding to my posts if you claim you have no time to waste. It literally takes 5 seconds to post something that ticks off hours of anger among the BeeDee butthurt posters here. Its fun for me to live rent-free in their little heads and pysche ...when I decide to ignore, they keep tagging me still....so I might as well pre-empt and say my piece early on my terms. If you don't like it, bugger off and shut up....no one cares.

Lol you keep doing you jack off.

First thing that India would do is the naval blockade
If you believe in the success of Indian blockade of our ports, then do it before it is already 2021. By that time, BN will be inducting another five submarines. That makes a fleet of seven submarines. Even today, it is no more possible for the IN to block our ports after we have procured even only two submarines. IN should have done it before the Hague Tribunal awarded a 17,000 km2 of the contested sea area to BD.

You have lost the momentum. BD is no more worried about a blockade and India will have to pay a good price when BD has only two submarines. The threat perception from our side has been greatly reduced with the purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom