What's new

Militants kidnap 25 Pakistani boys in Afghanistan

That was a cheap shot, Read what Abu Zolfiqar said, that area belongs to afghanistan and afghan police/army have to find those boys and eliminate targets first if they can, if afghanistan is unable to do anything, US/NATO help be asked for.

No Cheapshot, most Pakistanis on this forum claim that Nato and karzai cannot step out fo Kabul and the SSG are gods so how about walking into an un controlled territory a few mile across the border and taking your children back?

No Cheapshot, most Pakistanis on this forum claim that Nato and karzai cannot step out fo Kabul and the SSG are gods so how about walking into an un controlled territory a few mile across the border and taking your children back?

Gee, didn't know with british flag you act stupid are you britsh for real, I doubt so, No don't throw in cheap shots.

Go back, read the poster's post and understand it, that is the exactly right route to first ask afghan police/army to find and neutralized terrorists and save those boys, if they are not prepared US/NATO can pretty well accomplish this task, if they refuse which is remotely impossible then Pakistan has the last option to exercise.

Typical cowardice or ur part. Since as per most of your posts that the good Taliban control 75% of AF why not ask them to help you?

I've explained it twice, If you did not and cannot understand those posts or Abu Zolfiqar's post then maybe you are dumb, and there is no need to further mingle with you on any subject, get some sense.

I've explained it twice, If you did not and cannot understand those posts or Abu Zolfiqar's post then maybe you are dumb, and there is no need to further mingle with you on any subject, get some sense.

he can barely hide is true identity despite putting up two British flags. yet they give away their identity
lol I pitty the fools.
so pathetic these people are theat they have to use other flags to be taken seriously and then Obama blames us that we are too obsessed with them hahaha

Faqir muhammad is sheltered by anti-Pakistan rats in Afghanistan so who's handywork it is we know already

:lol:Somebody spoke the truth finally. I expected someone to say this..

That was a cheap shot, Read what Abu Zolfiqar said, that area belongs to afghanistan and afghan police/army have to find those boys and eliminate targets first if they can, if afghanistan is unable to do anything, US/NATO help be asked for.

how the tables have turned......

''Islamabad demands NATO/ISAF to do more to stop cross-border terrorist movement''

@ Always Neutral ---- for somebody's that is ''always neutral'' you seem always emotionally charged

@ Muse --- Jana has been very vocal about her anti-terrorist stance. Pretty low to attack a respected senior member (a female one at that)

Chogy Sir,

it's a quagmire. If government doesnt get involved and try to secure their release, it will look like they have abandoned the anti-taleban tribal militias (which are actually killing and capturing talebs voluntarily despite modest stockpile of arms, limited supplies, and casualties)

government cooperating with talebans most preposterous demands is also a NO-NO in my opinion. Pakistan's policy should be that even if 500 scud missiles and mortars were pointed at Islamabad -- we will never negotiate with terrorists (especially those that stoop so low and kidnap innocent children), regardless of position of weakness or strength.

i think we may have to come up with an "out of the box" solution.....if i was in command, i'd do a few low fly-bys at mach 1 over their villages just across the border; to wake up those people and let them know our might. Then I would hold Afghan police accountable (it's a hostile force anyways) and give them a 3 day ultimatum to find those children before we go in ourselves and find them.

may sound wild, but honestly -- that would be my approach. These people are cowards for hiding behind children. They are no mujahideen, they have no shame or morals whatsoever.

Disagree; you are going to push them in real death with your approach. Afghan intelligence or Pakistan border intelligence system can help you and with help of their information NATO surveillance or satellite mapping of right place of hostages you can get and then a sudden planned operation with collaboration of NATO will increase chances to get hostages alive.

Second, TTP surely backed by some elements in ANA, NDS & NATO so a strong and aggressive back door message to tell what they can lose then it will also help release of these kids safe.

Disagree; you are going to push them in real death with your approach. Afghan intelligence or Pakistan border intelligence system can help you and with help of their information NATO surveillance or satellite mapping of right place of hostages you can get and then a sudden planned operation with collaboration of NATO will increase chances to get hostages alive.

Afghan intelligence? It's marketing itself very well as a hostile and counter-productive entity as far as I'm concerned.

We shouldnt expect much from NATO/ISAF, considering that we didn't heed to their concerns and haven't been cooperative regarding operation in N. Waziristan (as they have been repeatedly requesting).

and we need to act quick, because those barbarians are likely going to sexually molest and torture those kids and they will be even more traumatized. We cannot rely on Afghanistan to be willing or be able to track them down and locate them; I have clearly stated that I (personally) would not be averse to the idea of a cross-border sweep and extract type op; it's risky though and would require planning and of course ground intel.

as it is our forces are stretched thin; but this incident is setting bad precedent. We must make it clear to the Afghans and whoever is in charge there that we will protect the lives, dignity and honour of our citizens.

Second, TTP surely backed by some elements in ANA, NDS & NATO so a strong and aggressive back door message to tell what they can lose then it will also help release of these kids safe.

to get a job done properly, you have to bite the lead bullet and do it yourself.....everyone has their own vested interests in the region

but there are 25 families that are missing their kids in the hand of our enemy; and to me, that is unacceptable.

they belong to tribes that have suffered a lot --for the sake of Pakistan and for the sake of ''good vs. evil'' --- do you want to f*ck those families and tribesmen in the arse by neglecting them and not taking extreme measures to locate their missing youth? They have been loyal to Pakistan, and most helpful to the military in its fight against miscreants along the border.

what would Americans do if, (GOD FORBID) Mexican gunmen in the Zetas Drug Cartel (one of the most dangerous and notorious ones, floating in cash and weapons) were to kidnap 25 innocent American schoolchildren --and drive them gagged and bound across the border.

you can be damned sure Americans will not sit idly....they would give Mexican police an ultimatum, before taking a unilateral action.

As AZ said in post 98, we should give a final deadline to the Afghan/ISAF forces, to do some action, or send in troops to get these boys back, and send a message as well that we are willing to cross our border to protect our citizens.

Anybody has a problem and he goes bit.ching at the UNSC, he can go home. This is being taken too far.

Can we expect these ruthless murderers to have any empathy for the families of these boys? Their actions continue to stoop way below our imagination and it is anyone’s guess what their next course of action will be! The last few weeks alone prove the barbaric and lawless nature of these terrorists. We witnessed an attack on the mosque, mass killings in Iraq, another attack during the Eid celebrations and now the kidnapping of these boys. We also cannot forget the brutal killing of the police commander caught on tape. No one seems to be spared from their brutality and we all have become well aware that they will cross all lines of humanity to further their evil agenda.

We can only hope that these boys will be released without any harm. Unfortunately, it’s the innocent who continue to suffer the most. We fully support and encourage Pakistani authorities to continue their mission against these terrorists. These terrorist continue to harm Pakistani citizens and threaten Pakistan’s sovereignty and the need to eliminate this threat once and for all is at the all time high.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET – United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Afghan intelligence? It's marketing itself very well as a hostile and counter-productive entity as far as I'm concerned.

We shouldnt expect much from NATO/ISAF, considering that we didn't heed to their concerns and haven't been cooperative regarding operation in N. Waziristan (as they have been repeatedly requesting).

and we need to act quick, because those barbarians are likely going to sexually molest and torture those kids and they will be even more traumatized. We cannot rely on Afghanistan to be willing or be able to track them down and locate them; I have clearly stated that I (personally) would not be averse to the idea of a cross-border sweep and extract type op; it's risky though and would require planning and of course ground intel.

as it is our forces are stretched thin; but this incident is setting bad precedent. We must make it clear to the Afghans and whoever is in charge there that we will protect the lives, dignity and honour of our citizens.

to get a job done properly, you have to bite the lead bullet and do it yourself.....everyone has their own vested interests in the region

but there are 25 families that are missing their kids in the hand of our enemy; and to me, that is unacceptable.

they belong to tribes that have suffered a lot --for the sake of Pakistan and for the sake of ''good vs. evil'' --- do you want to f*ck those families and tribesmen in the arse by neglecting them and not taking extreme measures to locate their missing youth? They have been loyal to Pakistan, and most helpful to the military in its fight against miscreants along the border.

Sir

I used word OR because trust on Afghan intelligence means transfer of all communications to those goons. We have short time to take step against these animals. Our special forces can do this job but what you think it will not be violence of territorial right? Next if suppose we will inform that we are going to launch operation then again possibility of leakage of information.

about your previous post;
i'd do a few low fly-bys at mach 1 over their villages just across the border; to wake up those people and let them know our might. Then I would hold Afghan police accountable (it's a hostile force anyways) and give them a 3 day ultimatum to find those children before we go in ourselves and find them.

DG ISPR Major General Athar Abbas has said that no person has been kidnapped from Bajaur Agency by Afghan militants. In an interview to a foreign news agency, he said people of Mamoom tribe live on both sides of the border and under the Appeasement Right, Mamoom tribesmen can cross over to either side. He said on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr about 40 children crossed over to Afghanistan to join other tribesmen in the celebrations where they were kidnapped by terrorists. He said later, the terrorists released ten of those children they had kidnapped but the other thirty abductees are still in their custody.
No person kidnapped by Afghan militants from Bajaur: DG ISPR | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

unpublished story
Jirga’s unpublicised efforts

Malik Fateh Mohammad, a tribal elder, told The Express Tribune that a jirga was trying to ensure immediate release of the kidnapped boys. Dadullah on the other hand, has said no one has contacted them so far. The Taliban leader warned that the government and the relatives of the hostages would be responsible for any harm to them if they didn’t receive ‘a positive response’ to their demands.

Mohammad said that a ban on crossing the border for locals meant that they could not go to the Afghan side for direct talks. Another tribal elder requesting anonymity told The Express Tribune that the Taliban had not made these demands for the boys’ release public although tribal intermediaries had contacted them.
In exchange for Bajaur boys, Taliban want comrades freed – The Express Tribune

by these quotes i want to make a rough point that how you can pressurize them if they didn't accept any pressure from tribes living longtime there and of course their contact with afghan tribes? Kunar tribes could be solved this issue but they already brainwashed and forced by these militants to act against Pakistan, moreover in past tribes on kunar side lost lives in Pakistan mortar firing so in end result we lost sympathy of tribes on our account. In this situation we should not depend over any negotiation but illegal commando operation (again international boundary laws restrictions).

How we can go and find them in case Afghan police didn't give proper response? Well we can remove NATO from this scenario then question: have we ability to locate them in technical parameters/drones (if US/NATO will allow us to use in Afghan airspace)?

They are not tribes but Pakistani and our worry for thier kids are as for each Pakistani.

if all else fails, i am in favour of a rescue op.....an ultimatum should be given. A jirga, as per tradition, should be set up and by all means we can invite tribesmen across the poorly de-marcated border to join in. They should see the misery of the families who have suffered enough.

those kids should be repatriated, what is their crime?

at the same rate, I personally would be violently opposed to any deal which involves releasing TTP terrorists being held by Pakistan.......Pakistan, as i said, should make it crystal clear in bold letters that we will not be extorted; we will not bow down to terrorist demands. As is the case of remaining deaf/dumb/mute over cross-border terrorism from Afghanistan (several incidents in past few months alone) --- allowing ourselves to even think of negotiating with terrorists will set bad precedent.

this is a tricky situation which will involve bold and proactive thinking.......the Afghans have a duty to heed to our concerns. Otherwise they should not complain when Pakistan proposes fencing the border.

if all else fails, i am in favour of a rescue op.....an ultimatum should be given. A jirga, as per tradition, should be set up and by all means we can invite tribesmen across the poorly de-marcated border to join in. They should see the misery of the families who have suffered enough.

at the same rate, I personally would be violently opposed to any deal which involves releasing TTP terrorists being held by Pakistan.......Pakistan, as i said, should make it crystal clear in bold letters that we will not be extorted; we will not bow down to terrorist demands. As is the case of remaining deaf/dumb/mute over cross-border terrorism from Afghanistan (several incidents in past few months alone) --- allowing ourselves to even think of negotiating with terrorists will set bad precedent.

this is a tricky situation which will involve bold and proactive thinking.......the Afghans have a duty to heed to our concerns. Otherwise they should not complain when Pakistan proposes fencing the border.

Do we have a bold and proactive thinker in our security and political apparatus? Some one who is willing to take the initiative and go hand in hand with the tribal elders to ensure freedom of these boys by hook or crook?

Demands of these Bastar.ds should not be met, while at the same time the hostages be freed.

Governor Kunar Sayed Fazal ullah Wahidi is main hurdle in direct negotiation in between Jirga & militants, he is not allowing to proceed in process so my point (in post 101 last paragraph & in post 96 last option) is justified by this news so what should be next step in your point of view?

Here link of that news
Daily Express News Story

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom