What's new

Militants kidnap 25 Pakistani boys in Afghanistan

A Taliban spokesperson, Ehsanullah Ehsan, said the mass kidnapping had been planned, as the militants had advance knowledge that the boys would be visiting a scenic picnic spot during the Muslim Eid al-Fitr holidays.

Well, well, well - no collusion eh?? Must be drunk, eh? Earth calling Jana? Come in capt. jana

I hope he wasn't a Pathan who invited them to play in the river. Bano se parindey bhi ulate ho k jate hai.:D

tu zaror kisi pathan k hathay charha hai:P...

SSG shud take action to rescue these boys...

It's sad that some people here still have the nerve to blame the Pakistan Army & the tribals (& their children) for this incident. This incident clearly shows that the tribals are on the Pakistan Army's side, & has to suffer at the hands of the brutal terrorists for doing the right thing. These kinds of incidents will only expose the terrorists further, & destroy any inkling of sympathy left for them.

It's sad that some people here still have the nerve to blame the Pakistan Army & the tribals (& their children) for this incident. This incident clearly shows that the tribals are on the Pakistan Army's side, & has to suffer at the hands of the brutal terrorists for doing the right thing. These kinds of incidents will only expose the terrorists further, & destroy any inkling of sympathy left for them.

The tribals love the country and have paid a heavy price for that love.

From BBC article it seems they are abducted to work as a bargain chipto release some prisoner . if they were abducted for brain washing that could be more serious . i only can now hope a safe return of those boys .

From BBC article it seems they are abducted to work as a bargain chipto release some prisoner . if they were abducted for brain washing that could be more serious . i only can now hope a safe return of those boys .

both scenarios are possible as the taliban(AT and TTP) have used tactic before.

Well, well, well - no collusion eh?? Must be drunk, eh? Earth calling Jana? Come in capt. jana

Once again a nonsense post from you that adds nothing of value. Knowing when eid falls is not some super secret thing.

Of course, part of this is an internal conflict, as the people that are part of TTP are mostly locals.

The mighty morphin' Taliban - too afraid to confront the armed militias of these villages and tribes, so they kidnap little boys instead.

True warriors, these. Worthy of admiration. :rolleyes:

God keep those boys safe. May they see their families again. Because the Taliban will not hesitate to rape, torture, and kill them if their demands are not met. And probably video it all for the internet.

You mean to suggest that the there is some 'deep, dark conspiracy' in the Taliban somehow figuring out the 'TOP SECRET, CLASSIFIED PICNIC DETAILS' of these boys? :rolleyes:

Yikes!

From now on I am going to ensure that I use encrypted communications and code to plan my picnics and holiday trips, and any 'paper invitations/cards' will come with instructions to 'be eaten' upon the message being read, unless I can make them automatically combust once they are read ... :what:

The mighty morphin' Taliban - too afraid to confront the armed militias of these villages and tribes, so they kidnap little boys instead.

True warriors, these. Worthy of admiration. :rolleyes:

God keep those boys safe. May they see their families again. Because the Taliban will not hesitate to rape, torture, and kill them if their demands are not met. And probably video it all for the internet.

Hi Chogy, I haven't been keeping up with the news for two days - What are their demands?

As far as I know, the TTP is struggling to regain control of areas (trying to wrestle it away from the Haqqani group), and that this incident is one desperate bid to gain some foothold there.

Hi Chogy, I haven't been keeping up with the news for two days - What are their demands?

As far as I know, the TTP is struggling to regain control of areas (trying to wrestle it away from the Haqqani group), and that this incident is one desperate bid to gain some foothold there.

I'm sorry, I don't know... I'm speculating. Maybe a prisoner swap? Hopefully someone will have the answer.

apparantly the taliban are now demanding the release of their prisoners in exchange for these boys.

Have they been rescued? What is the latest update? Are the kidnappers seeking any ransom?

no infighting between haqqani group n ttp. they are the same..

any updates? any demands? r the kids back?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom