What's new

Milgem's new Corvet - Made in Turkey

Milgem GoogleEarth...:)

48d55ec12c44cac0e4ea47a5599881e8.jpg

7a7bd9ad1ace3ca430449869b6cd6108.jpg

Most probably, We are going to see TF-2000 Concept design in this year. Latest reports told that TF-2000 will have a deplacement about 6500-7000 tonnes (Destroyer class) and It is expected that First TF-2000 Detroyers will be operational until 2018. It means First TF-2000 Destroyer will be launched on sea until the end of 2016.

BTW, APAR tower multi-purpose phased array radar are on development phrase in Aselsan-Tubitak-ODTU and Meteksan (ATOM Team) institues to integrate on TF-2000 destroyers. This program is called like "CAFRAD" by SSM...

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/projeler/mebs/uyduRadar/Sayfalar/CAFRAD.aspx

Genesis command-control system has already been capabled to launch VL SAM system so Using an improved version of Current Genesis to integrate on TF-2000 will not be a problem for Turkish egineers...

TF-100 Multi-purpose frigate program is a long term solution of Turkish industry and It is expected to launch first TF-100 friagate on sea in 29 October 2023. I mean First TF-100 will be launched on sea at a day when Turkish Republic is celebrating 100. establisment anniversary...

and First National Assault boat construction work will be commenced at a time when TF-100 program will be started...

Regards...

Last edited:
Project Name: TF-2000
The Scope of the
RFI: Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (SSM) initiated the TF-2000 Program
to meet the Anti-Air Warfare Frigate requirement of Turkish Naval Forces
Command. In this regard, Request for Information (RFI) is issued by SSM to
gather administrative, financial and technical information for the below
mentioned systems from relevant companies/organizations for planning
purposes of the Program.

Directed Infrared Counter Measures
Electric Generation and Distribution Systems
Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Integrated Platform Management System
Laser Directed / Kinetic Energy Weapons
Main Propulsion System
Naval Gun System

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/hizl...ing_of_Request_For_Information_14 01 2010.pdf

Hey STFU! refrain from such low quality posts..
though thank god you did not say... how will 4 melgims solve PAk's CNG Electricity sugar atta inflation crisis..
i am telling you man... you are going to lose alot of your fans if you carry out like this.

lol ok answer me

which car brand is good in quality

Lamborghini

or Suzuki ?

accept truth rather thn critisiz! :bunny: i am not lose any single fan because i am not saying that China will never evaa make good quality product i just said "as compare to F22" this Milgem quality looks much better....

lol ok answer me

which car brand is good in quality

Lamborghini

or Suzuki ?

accept truth rather thn critisiz! :bunny: i am not lose any single fan because i am not saying that China will never evaa make good quality product i just said "as compare to F22" this Milgem quality looks much better....

Odds are the Lambo spends more time in the garage for repair and maintenance than the Suzuki does, and costs a whole lot more to drive, so for getting from a to b on a daily basis the Suzuki is a better quality choice obviously.

Besides, assuming the Suzuki represents an F-22P, I would hardly think it fair and correct to represent MILGEM by a Lamborgini.

But then, I drive a Suzuki ..... :woot:

:wave:

ps: a war avoided is a war won.

Last edited:
Another thing is how one is using the F22 and Milgem.

At this moment the Milgems are completely armed and fitted with the stuff according to the Turkish navy requirements. Suppose that Pakistan is acquiring the Milgem she will probably have a different requirement.

Turkey is using the Milgem corvette as a replacement for 4 Perry frigates and 4 Meko 200 track-I frigates.

TF100 will replace the modernized 4 Perry (with MK41 VLS + ESSM) + 4 Meko 200 track-II frigates.

So in a sense people who expect the TF100 to be a heavier Milgem version with VLS launchers may be right. The TF100 will indeed have much in common with the Milgem.

F 22 and Milegam is no match for each other becoz their roles are different one is Frigate to Hunt down Enemy Submarines and one is Corvete which Suppoerts the Friendly ships In War time Situation

F 22 and Milegam is no match for each other becoz their roles are different one is Frigate to Hunt down Enemy Submarines and one is Corvete which Suppoerts the Friendly ships In War time Situation

nope.
F-22P and Milgem can perform same task at any given time and both are multi-purpose warships ASW ASuW etc. the only thing Milgem lacks is a dedicated VL Anti-air system.

Thats what im saying they have something which makes each other very different war ship from each other.

Back
Top Bottom