What's new

Milgem's new Corvet - Made in Turkey

- 12.7 mm Machine Gun or 7.62 mm Machine Gun and 40 mm Grenade Launcher and various sensors can be used on STAMP...

but, StoP system can be armed with either a 25mm or 3omm gun

By the way, Bro, This picture is really awesome...

[video=metacafe;2763089/aselsan_stop_ve_hellfire_f_rlatma_kaidesi_aselsans]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2763089/aselsan_stop_ve_hellfire_f_rlatma_kaidesi_aselsans _stop_and_hellfire_launcher/[/video]

So it is conform we are getting these ships?

eyvallah aga bey. Sizin savunma sanayiinizi cok guzel.

I hope we work closer together. We have too many enemies.

"Uc hilal'a ve serefe!"

Brother, Thank you very much for your kind sentences about Turkey... If we have a proud defence industry in World, That's mean Brother Pakistan will also benefit from that situation.. If You have, Same situation is acceptable for Turkey too...

Solidarity of brothers... The Distances are not problem for us...:)

Exm.

MKEK-Pakistan tehnological cooperation agreement
TAI Tiha male Pakistan technological cooperation agreement
Milgem technological cooperationl agreement
Who knows, After tech. Transfer of Milgem, Turkey will go to develop TF-100 or TF-2000 frigates with the collaborator of Pakistan and Azerbaijan (?)
Munition cooperation agreement
Many other Cooperation programs....
Yonca-Onuk

Brother, Thank you very much for your kind sentences about Turkey... If we have a proud defence industry in World, That's mean Brother Pakistan will also benefit from that situation.. If You have, Same situation is acceptable for Turkey too...

Solidarity of brothers... The Distances are not problem for us...:)

Exm.

MKEK-Pakistan tehnological cooperation agreement
TAI Tiha male Pakistan technological cooperation agreement
Milgem technological cooperationl agreement
Who knows, After tech. Transfer of Milgem, Turkey will go to develop TF-100 or TF-2000 frigates with the collaborator of Pakistan and Azerbaijan (?)
Munition cooperation agreement
Many other Cooperation programs....
Yonca-Onuk

you know, I have a Pakistani-Turkish friend working in MKE (Makina ve Kimya Endustri Kurumu)

he also is working on behalf of Pakistan - Turkish defence cooperation --as he is a Turkish-born citizen of Pakistani origin who understand both languages

He himself is responsible for 2 recent MAJOR deals between Pakistan and Turkiye

1.) 155mm MKE towed Howwitzer Artillery Gun "Panther" for Pakistan Army (12)

2.) Havelsan Infantry/Sniper Training Simulator

SABAH - 25 Þubat 2009, Çarþamba - Haber turu

HAVELSAN

(these are Turkish links, I can translate them if anybody has questions)

My friend in Ankara was coordinating between Havelsan, Pakistan Embassy and Pakistan Army Officials in Pindi and he was in Pakistan during the induction of simulators -- I believe 3 of them are in Nowshera

Turks are the only real friends we have (apart from also China). We have too many enemies.

"Cok dusmanlarimiz vardir. Ulkuculuk ve 'kankalik' en onemliler!!"

God bless Turkiye!

Uc hilal'a!!!

Latest development news for Milgem...

-- Alper LPI ship radar tests have been completed. Alper uses FMCW technic with the range options of 12/24/36nm...Alper turns 24 round in 1 minutes

02a666e2435a25bd1cf03d0ff72b7939.jpg

hpim1797.jpg

-- Milgem, ARES-2N naval radar ES system detects, intercepts, identifies, classifies, tracks, Direction-Finds (DF), localises, platform correlates, records and provides audio warnings of threat signals within the 2 to 18 GHz frequency band. Ares-2N with different consols have already used in Ruzgar class assault boats. Threat library has been developed by ArmerKom institue.

-New ARES-2NS(direction sensitivity is under 3rms) version with Alper LPI is being planned to integrate Ay class submarines and U-214TN's...

Last edited:
- New R&D project of Aselsan, "Hizir" is the general name of Surface ship Torpedo defence systems.. Third Milgem will start carrying Aselsan Hizir instead of Ultra Electronics' SeaSentor SSTD systems... First mechanic tests will be placed in 2009 summer, Acuistic tests will be placed in 2010... 1 Soft-kill "Hizir" system involves;

-Towed detection array
-Signal procesing unit
-Control/display unit (2x)
-Decoy units (2x)
-Noice decoys
-Noice towed sonars

"Hizir" able to defeat 2 new generation torpedos simultaneously. In addition to that, Hizir able to follow 6 different targets simultaneously...

Milgem on dry dock for equipping.... In a short time, We are going to see Milgem navigation tests brothers...

485c0a4e67b788f270b07c9f0070a504.png

cabatli_53
I hav two Qs for you buddy. The turks are recognised throught the world due to their competent naval might .
Given the conditions in southasia can Turkish navy be tough openent for the Indian navy with all those aircrafs carriers and nuclear powered submarines in their armament ?
And given the conditions of Pakistan's Navy what would be a defence startegy of a Turk admiral against the Indian naval might which comprises of aircraft carriers and nuclear powered submarines and much more lethal Armament ?

cabatli_53
I hav two Qs for you buddy. The turks are recognised throught the world due to their competent naval might .
Given the conditions in southasia can Turkish navy be tough openent for the Indian navy with all those aircrafs carriers and nuclear powered submarines in their armament ?
And given the conditions of Pakistan's Navy what would be a defence startegy of a Turk admiral against the Indian naval might which comprises of aircraft carriers and nuclear powered submarines and much more lethal Armament ?

Thnaks for your interest bro but I can not agree with above assessments of you about Turkish Navy. In history, Turks are known one of the best Land worriers of World. Anyhow, Our Ancestors have invented the Howitzers and Fatih Sultan Mehmet who conquered Constantinople in 1453 was designed the biggest gun of the World. The walls of Constantinople had been penetrated thnaks to the effectivenes of those guns.

but If you ask me, Fighting against a country which comprises huge size naval ships such as aircraft carriers and LHD's are much easier than fighting against a navy which has great number conventional warships because Huge warships need more protection, more crews, more maintanence expenses, more warships which are charged to protect them, While Related aircraft carriers which need those level high protection almost carry similar firepower with a frigates so A successfull enemy Air-Naval attack over a big size warship means great casualties, losses, expenditures...etc for a country which comprises those ships so Those type navies always focuses all their power units around those type big platforms swiming on sea. The First priorities of those type navies are not to lost this big ships, Secondary one is to "attack" against enemies... I think The probability of losting only 1 aircraft carrier of Indian navy against Pakistan navy will bring them incredible difficulties against you at a likely war...

but I do not say same things about nuclear submarines. Under the water, The platforms which is able to keep more longer times and able to keep more silence are hunting anothers because Both nuclear and conventional submarines are uses similar sensors, similar weapon systems, similar decoys...etc. The Silence and waiting time under the sea create the differences between them so I think U-214 AIP class submarines will fill a great gap against your enemies which comprise nuclear submarines bro. U-214's in the hands of experienced Admirals are able to hunt every type naval assets at a likely war indeed...

Last edited:
Great work Cabatli !! , great info as expected , where are you guys on Uboats?

and yea Thanks to your leader for scaring the crap out of Israelis he is a man to be respected.

Back
Top Bottom