What's new

Milestone: China makes history and becomes the world top car exporter, surpassing Japan in Q1 2023

The last economic pillar, Japan's apocalypse, is coming faster than expected, isn't it?

Has Japan's deficit been running for 30 months? And the deficit figure is still expanding. How long can their foreign exchange support?

This happened faster than what I expected as well

微信图片_20230520122337.png

Actually very likely Japan elites has large number of productive assets overseas. They can repatriate the income back.

However that wont work in the long run.

Japan should integrate into Sinophere and stop "happy childhood education".

You realize a lot countries go down because happy childhood education.

FCUK Singapore elites... they are pushing this BS also.

This happened faster than what I expected as well

View attachment 930554

In Indonesia, there's Chinese car brand called Wuling.

It's a good car, but still, there's a fear because of assumption that Chinese car is low quality.

But for the features and price, Chinese car is really, really a good deal!

With cheaper price and abundance of features, it makes Japanese car looks expensive and 'empty'. Empty means lack of features, it feels like a cheap cargo car compare with Chinese car.

I do believe around a decade later, Chinese car will shake the world like China did with smartphone several years ago.

I can say, it first started by USA and finished by China. Just like smartphone, Apple started the downfall of Japan phone makers, and finished by China. The same with the car industry, Tesla started the EV trend, and then the world will be flooded with Chinese EVs.

If Japan car manufactures do nothing today, it will become a big crisis a decade later.

Recently Toyota and Honda CEOs have spoken up about this. I can say they are not happy. Most of important inventions and patents are China's.

Wuling Almaz RS (top) interior vs Lexus (bottom). And inherently EV is far better in performance than combustion engine.

Lexus is about 5-6 time more expensive than Wuling.

1684567117217.png

1684567132881.png

China has always wanted to promote electric vehicles, but because of the huge historical inertia, the promotion of electric vehicles has not been smooth, whether in China or other countries, the promotion of electric vehicles has not been smooth, and consumers do not want to pay for electric vehicles. Therefore, China has introduced special Tesla, Foreign-worshiping media reported heavily on Tesla and advertised Tesla for free, which drove Chinese consumers' attention to electric vehicles, which in turn triggered the outbreak of China's electric vehicle market.

Tesla is like a catfish, triggering the electrification trend of the Chinese auto market.

Back
Top Bottom