What's new

MIG-29 K.... Nothing Short of a Demon in the Air

Yeah u know its worth when u have to race it against a car.

Eurofighter Typhoon VS Bugatti Veyron..... seems Typhoon had to struggle too much compared to Fulcrum K....

Will it have the latest cow dung anti radiation chips?

Eurofighter Typhoon VS Bugatti Veyron..... seems Typhoon had to struggle too much compared to Fulcrum K....
Is this the measure of the potency of an aircraft my deepest sympathies for you and for India. Individual cognitive issues and national cognitive issues.

How can a piston engine car ever out run a fighter jet producing a massive 36000 lbs. of thrust with it's two huge afterburner turbofan engines?
The one and only advantage the car might have over the fighter jet is the time required for the jet engines to develop the thrust, but newer fighter jet engines spool up very quickly, I think within one and a half minutes or so.
Maybe I am too dumb to understand this comparison and need to go back to school majoring in something else other than engineering.

The Mig29's sole achievement during its career, has been to get shot down, again and again.. it is a cannon fodder aircraft.. what exactly makes it a beast?

MIG 29 is a deadly beast in air to air battle.... do not underestimate it....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom