What's new

Mi17 Helicopter Crash in Budgam: IAF to Probe All Angles (Read Friendly Fire)

it would be very embarrassing for IAF if it turn out to be friendly fire.

India has friend and foe system in place. How a friendly fire happened?
Overridden ? Heat seaking? Air defence ?
Who knows..but eye witness shows that it was shot down either by us or them

There must be 99 posts in this very forum showing this officer's retirement date and his date of birth. _---------_------------------

Whole western command is at receiving end for what really happened that day. His name could have been quoted in isolation to refer but, I do know the lashing of most among command.

What is this supposed to mean? If two pilots are on a helicopter , they automatically become fighter pilots? Who flies choppers in your AirForce, enlisted men? No, I'm sure. And if you just google their names, you will see that these 2 pilots have been awarded medals for their rescue work during the Kerala floods last year. Flying Helicopters. ------------------------------------.

It's you inventing means out of nowhere but not my post nor my words. However, you made it further easy by stating their flying criteria. Exactly, what rescue mission was that? and that was a question, not a fact by me.

Now coming to your approach to discuss matters. Here is an advise for you that, you really need to review your ethics, manners & choice of words in regard to your approach for discussion or to have some quality arguments. The language you used & tried to act big, is not welcome and the same wouldn't make you credible to claim as such.

Regards,

Has India released the names of all 6 people that died in the helicopter shoot down?

Whole western command is at receiving end for what really happened that day. His name could have been quoted in isolation to refer but, I do know the lashing of most among command.

It's you inventing means out of nowhere but not my post nor my words. However, you made it further easy by stating their flying criteria. Exactly, what rescue mission was that? and that was a question, not a fact by me.

Now coming to your approach to discuss matters. Here is an advise for you that, you really need to review your ethics, manners & choice of words in regard to your approach for discussion or to have some quality arguments. The language you used & tried to act big, is not welcome and the same wouldn't make you credible to claim as such.

Regards,

So I write in a civil manner and you , instead of seeing the mistakes in your post , decide to ban me? I feel you need to look at the way other mods operate on this forum and reassess your "mod" actions.

Your whole reply seems contrived and forced in it's wording.

And if you do not understand anyone's posts , just ask for a detailed explanation instead of coming up with your own understanding and then banning for unknown reasons.

I will still explain to you whatever it is that you have not understand in my post. Just don't say : " you inventing means out of nowhere but not my post nor my words". Truthfully, I haven't understood what that means either !

So I write in a civil manner and you , instead of seeing the mistakes in your post , decide to ban me? I feel you need to look at the way other mods operate on this forum and reassess your "mod" actions.

Your whole reply seems contrived and forced in it's wording.

And if you do not understand anyone's posts , just ask for a detailed explanation instead of coming up with your own understanding and then banning for unknown reasons.

I will still explain to you whatever it is that you have not understand in my post. Just don't say : " you inventing means out of nowhere but not my post nor my words". Truthfully, I haven't understood what that means either !

You have the liberty to reach GHQ section for redressal of any grievance.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom