What's new

Mi-28 For Pakistan - Russia Agrees

kya baat hai ;)

this BR nonsense that Pakistan doesn't have money for procurement is an indian made nonsense.

we have bought swedish EREIYEs, Ukraine engine and transport planes and even the F-16s were fully paid for.

please tell me what did we get free hand outs off? total and utter nonsense by indians to satisfy their egos

this BR nonsense that Pakistan doesn't have money for procurement is an indian made nonsense.

we have bought swedish EREIYEs, Ukraine engine and transport planes and even the F-16s were fully paid for.

please tell me what did we get free hand outs off? total and utter nonsense by indians to satisfy their egos
he he he the pot is calling the kettle black ;)

well what u procured was almost a decade back and that too when US needed you as it was using your nation as a "frontline state or a glorified mercinarry "

what u have right now your economy and internal sititation is in shambells and recoverri is not even in distant horizon

your army is fighting an exsitential war and your establishment is forced to accept things like "kerry lugar bill"and cant breathe withowt US war remitence or IMF support as your internat TAXcolaection is non existence and corruption is owt of control and your brotherlli countries are also not helping much (recent petrol crisis)

so brother russians are very shrewed and they have onli one principle + they will not let indian market off so easliy just because US persident is getting huge welcome in indiaand even participated as chief guest at owr 66th republikday parade(well last year it was Putin)

so bro things are not as easy as your ego wants you to beleve

At the moment whats important is that we get these helos and use them in the ongoing operations against terrorist. Money wont be the problem armed forces have the money and they buy what the need. People who are talking that funds are not available and therefore this deal is never gonna happen can continue to live in there fool's paradise. It was this Pakistan that made the nukes despite financial constraints and international pressure.
I think by now people should have understood that Pakistan does not buy the fancy stuff it buys the stuff it needs.

If Pakistan doesn't have money then indians have nothing to worry. What's the hoopla about? Why cry rivers if we can't afford them? Russians aren't going to give it free, right?

Just to make things interesting, Pakistan is also buying more F-16s. A squadron for sure, most likely two of them... That's about 36-40. But hey... we don't have money. How can world's 26th largest economy pay? And why should it buy weapons when it's fighting worst terorrist threat on one side and its arch rival is buying loads of advanced weapons on the other. With a Pakistan hostile government in India arming to its teeth, Pakistan buying weapons? Just doesn't make sense!

he he he the pot is calling the kettle black ;)

well what u procured was almost a decade back and that too when US needed you as it was using your nation as a "frontline state or a glorified mercinarry "

what u have right now your economy and internal sititation is in shambells and recoverri is not even in distant horizon

your army is fighting an exsitential war and your establishment is forced to accept things like "kerry lugar bill"and cant breathe withowt US war remitence or IMF support as your internat TAXcolaection is non existence and corruption is owt of control and your brotherlli countries are also not helping much (recent petrol crisis)

so brother russians are very shrewed and they have onli one principle + they will not let indian market off so easliy just because US persident is getting huge welcome in indiaand even participated as chief guest at owr 66th republikday parade(well last year it was Putin)

so bro things are not as easy as your ego wants you to beleve

BESIDES the whole troll in your post did you really have a point somewhere in there?

please elaborate on what pakistan got "free" from USA. this indian obsession about Pakistan getting "free military hardware" amuses me.

for indians there belief is that Pak got there F-16s free there subs free infact everything free.

however, when asked to give sources or name things Pakistan got "free" they just troll and rant.

As for Russia don't worry when the deal goes through then you can talk.

BESIDES the whole troll in your post did you really have a point somewhere in there?

please elaborate on what pakistan got "free" from USA. this indian obsession about Pakistan getting "free military hardware" amuses me.

for indians there belief is that Pak got there F-16s free there subs free infact everything free.

however, when asked to give sources or name things Pakistan got "free" they just troll and rant.

As for Russia don't worry when the deal goes through then you can talk.
well sir pakistan got every thing from USA was infact a aid but if you dont agree whay should i be bothered :)

chalo ji aapki baat maan lete hain sannu ki ;)

as for russian deal of attack helos to you we are not loosing any sleep over it as we already have Mi-35s and apache , rudra and LCH are on order... so good luck bro :)

Can someone plz tell me whats the cost of each unit of both of these helis. And when will they be fully operational in PAF?
Thanks!

India rejected Mi 28 in place of Ah 64,besides not even a Mi 35 is in Pak inventory as of now and i doubt with $15 billion forex good number of Mi 28 can be bought unless Pak is ready to eat grass.

let see what Modi can do when he visits Russia in may.
Don't worry we will sell that grass to India...since they are vegetarians and pay the money for meat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom