What's new

Mi-28 For Pakistan - Russia Agrees

I know about the Mi 35 but i ask how many number you have already inducted so far,NONE

so when you will have your entire fleet of MI 35 India would phase out its mi 35 even Vietnam will phase out these obsolete crap.

As far as Mi 28 is concerned again you have only $15 billion so i would call it just a dream like your earlier J 10B even that i am sure Modi would do to stop when he visit Russia
You are more worried about Pakistan's economy than Pakistan's Finance Minister.. According to you we cannot afford it so then you do not have to be scared. We are not getting used MI-35s..

You
Reality check:
1) Modi can't stop this sale unfortunately. There's an agreement between India and the Russians. Each side will follow its own national interests. India is hugging the US. Russia will hug a few other they think will give them a few billions long term. So both the countries are looking beyond each other. I call this an "open relationship" lol

2) No doubt when Pakistan will get these MI-35's, India may be getting ready to retire them. But you are missing the point.....these aren't for India - Pakistan theater specifically. The current goal is to use these in FATA. Well, for the terrorists in FATA, these will serve as Tech from Mars to these terrorists who use old school weapons. If these were to ever be used in Indo-Pak theater, no matter how old they are, they'll still be able to carry troops and fly with weapons. Older age doesn't mean a machine quits working, its just that there may be newer tech out there which may be better.
your Mi 35 deal is a part of larger understanding to fight terror and illegal narco trade and not in sudden shift in Russia foreign policy.(since the time of Zardari)

so Russian relation with you is not at the cost of India but its interest in Afghanistan even it took you many years for just mi 35

Soch meet

Medvedev, Karzai, Rahmon, Zardari convene in Sochi - Central Asia Online

You
your Mi 35 deal is a part of larger understanding to fight terror and illegal narco trade and not in sudden shift in Russia foreign policy.(since the time of Zardari)

so Russian relation with you is not at the cost of India but its interest in Afghanistan even it took you many years for just mi 35 Soch meet

LOL....I love how you guy try to twist everything. For the record, its not "MY" deal. These MI-35's ain't coming to my garage. It's Pakistan's deal, with your long live but now older ally called Russia. Everyone knows every weapon Pakistan has, whether it being used for war or terror now or not, is going to eventually aim towards India in a case of war.
Don't create a misconception of "you allowed this to happen". In your previous post, you said Modi will stop this sale in his visit to Russia. Now after my clarification, your comment changed to "its is a part of a broader understanding" lol.

It's a middle finger given to you by the Russians because of the big hug you gave to the Americans. Like I said, I call this an "open marriage", where both India and Russia can sleep or befriend with anyone they want to. Simple is that. Going forward everyone equally fuk's everyone and they still remain friends if you know what I mean.

Everyone pursues their own interests. There is no such thing as "Russian relationship at the cost of India", you fuk with the Russians and they stop the FGFA....there goes your Fifth Generation future stealth platform.

Quit making it sound like you are feeding the Russians. In fact, you need Russians a LOT more than you are showing on here. You are somehow showing people on here that the Russians are dependent upon you.....when the SU-30's, the PakFa (and eventually the Indian version of FGFA) are all Russian based, and that's India's future stealth fleet (just to name a couple of major dependencies on Russia).

There is no way you can stop the Russians from doing what they want to. Try it and come write me a post in front of everyone when you can do it. Again quit trying to make yourself more important than you actually are. Everyone sees it.

Z10 acquisition should proceed. Military relationship with Russia will take sometime to mature.

Z-10 is heavey weight class. If there is chance of parallel procurement, we might see T-129 in addition to Mi-28s.

Platform ------ Empty Weight ----- Maximum Takeoff Weight

Mi-28 ------------ 7,890 kg -------------- 11,700 kg :enjoy:
Z-10 ------------- 5,540 kg -------------- 7,000+ kg
T-129 ----------- 2350 kg -------------- 5,000 kg :enjoy:
AH-1 ------------ 5,810 kg -------------- 9,500 kg

By the way, in addition to Mi-28s if Pakistan could procure 18-20 AH-1 Cobras from USA, that will suite it the most.

We would by new ones ?

The production lines shut years ago i think

Russia is retiring them now but 48 may be too high a figure as of now

Recently a retired one was sold to Nigeria

Z-10 is heavey weight class. If there is chance of parallel procurement, we might see T-129 in addition to Mi-28s.

Platform ------ Empty Weight ----- Maximum Takeoff Weight

Mi-28 ------------ 7,890 kg -------------- 11,700 kg :enjoy:
Z-10 ------------- 5,540 kg -------------- 7,000+ kg
T-129 ----------- 2350 kg -------------- 5,000 kg :enjoy:
AH-1 ------------ 5,810 kg -------------- 9,500 kg

By the way, in addition to Mi-28s if Pakistan could procure 18-20 AH-1 Cobras from USA, that will suite it the most.
Pakistan should also acquire US gunships to replace the aging Cobra Fleet.

LOL....I love how you guy try to twist everything. For the record, its not "MY" deal. These MI-35's ain't coming to my garage. It's Pakistan's deal, with your long live but now older ally called Russia. Everyone knows every weapon Pakistan has, whether it being used for war or terror now or not, is going to eventually aim towards India in a case of war.
Don't create a misconception of "you allowed this to happen". In your previous post, you said Modi will stop this sale in his visit to Russia. Now after my clarification, your comment changed to "its is a part of a broader understanding" lol.

It's a middle finger given to you by the Russians because of the big hug you gave to the Americans. Like I said, I call this an "open marriage", where both India and Russia can sleep or befriend with anyone they want to. Simple is that. Going forward everyone equally fuk's everyone and they still remain friends if you know what I mean.

Everyone pursues their own interests. There is no such thing as "Russian relationship at the cost of India", you fuk with the Russians and they stop the FGFA....there goes your Fifth Generation future stealth platform.

Quit making it sound like you are feeding the Russians. In fact, you need Russians a LOT more than you are showing on here. You are somehow showing people on here that the Russians are dependent upon you.....when the SU-30's, the PakFa (and eventually the Indian version of FGFA) are all Russian based, and that's India's future stealth fleet (just to name a couple of major dependencies on Russia).

There is no way you can stop the Russians from doing what they want to. Try it and come write me a post in front of everyone when you can do it. Again quit trying to make yourself more important than you actually are. Everyone sees it.
Russia has been selling to the Chinese for 20+ years now so India could stop any of those deals. India needs Russia just to even keep the existing fleet afloat leaving FGFA out of the equation.

The production lines shut years ago i think

Russia is retiring them now but 48 may be too high a figure as of now

Recently a retired one was sold to Nigeria
That was MI 24 not MI 35

This is a very nice development for Pakistan. Why is that in every post indian comes and try their best to put down and insult Pakistan, in anyway they can. Pakistan interest must come first, be it a Pakistani website, or a any Pakistani media. Even USA don't allow that much freedom of speech to let enemies insult their country in their own media.

Russia has been selling to the Chinese for 20+ years now so India could stop any of those deals. India needs Russia just to even keep the existing fleet afloat leaving FGFA out of the equation.

China has more buying power than India and it has always enjoyed a leverage because of that. This economic equation doesn't hold true in case of Pakistan - but I doubt Russia would think through Indian lens every-time it has to sell something. They just sold S-400 and Mig-35 to China and they know against who it is going to be used and this is happening at a time when India is bigger buyer of Russian hardware than China.

Don't feel burnt mate. There is no American tank in Pakistan's inventory nor India has American anti-tank messiles. India went for spike which is Israeli.

but u hav american planes..and we r getting israeli missiles which ha american tech...

China has more buying power than India and it has always enjoyed a leverage because of that. This economic equation doesn't hold true in case of Pakistan - but I doubt Russia would think through Indian lens every-time it has to sell something. They just sold S-400 and Mig-35 to China and they know against who it is going to be used.
first buy then talk....from what i get from u key board warriors is Pakistan is the best in the world in everything, but in reality ur diplomats r incompetent in hell and Indians r better negotiators than u guys will ever be...

btw check out ur news channels in the last few days during obama's visit to india...itna rondu log main zindagi main nahi dekha...

first buy then talk....from what i get from u key board warriors is Pakistan is the best in the world in everything, but in reality ur diplomats r incompetent in hell and Indians r better negotiators than u guys will ever be...

btw check out ur news channels in the last few days during obama's visit to india...itna rondu log main zindagi main nahi dekha...

You should try to read a post before replying. No one said Pakistan is the best in the world but here you have surely represented India and told how good Indians are at debating. Instead of replying to my post, you have probably exhaled a smoke-filled brain of yours and its not welcomed here.

You should try to read a post before replying. No one said Pakistan is the best in the world but here you have surely represented India and told how good Indians are at debating.
do not worry abt my debating skills...worry about pakistanis skill of getting things done or not done..why pakistanis always whining about India? this thread was about Pakistan and Russia and u unnecessarily brought in India...

Back
Top Bottom