What's new

Metro Train Pact Today

faggots destroying and developing lahore.. instead they should build new cities, lakin nahi... akal tou in butto ko cho ker nahi guzri...

also federal fatty guy is neglecting Karachi, as if its not under his governance..
if he had thought of these projects before expansion of Lahore, I might have approed..

Jealous ! :whistle:

Why jealous? I don't even live in inner city! :D

I'm more worried about whole city actually. Half of Lahore is already messed up due to metro flyovers, now this 27 km long metro train is coming. I seriously hope it will run on metro bus fly overs and there won't be new fly overs anymore.

A lot of criticism is very valid. But none of us are in position to change SS' priorities. They are what they are.

I gave up on South Punjab when I realized that their priority no. 1 is government jobs, not development. They need a region-wide adjustment of attitude that makes them look to themselves instead of government. They need to learn from Sialkot.

This project will take more than two years. Punjab will generate more revenue by the time this project is complete. Money will not be a problem as such. Such projects, though costly, contribute to a sense of positive development and progress.

I expect latter half of PML-N tenure to improve its spending in rural areas and South Punjab.

this should have been completed instead of Metro Bus!.. anyways der ayad darust ayad...

habit of pathetic planning....happens to brainless people who are not visionary
I am assuming that you think this metro train project will replace current metro bus line. Check facts before making an emotional comment.

I am assuming that you think this metro train project will replace current metro bus line. Check facts before making an emotional comment.
No not replace but you have to admit it is a mess esp when you wasted some money on metro bus and now another enormous loan for the people for a metro train...

1 would introduce metro train first and then put the rest of the stations on metro bus like other busy cities do not the other way round!

A lot of criticism is very valid. But none of us are in position to change SS' priorities. They are what they are.

I gave up on South Punjab when I realized that their priority no. 1 is government jobs, not development. They need a region-wide adjustment of attitude that makes them look to themselves instead of government. They need to learn from Sialkot.

This project will take more than two years. Punjab will generate more revenue by the time this project is complete. Money will not be a problem as such. Such projects, though costly, contribute to a sense of positive development and progress.

I expect latter half of PML-N tenure to improve its spending in rural areas and South Punjab.

Indeed a lot of the criticism is valid but what is ironic is that most of the time those who are criticizing haven't really considered their own performance in Interior Sindh, KPK outside of Peshawar and most of Baluchistan that isn't Quetta !

Karachi should be given status as a federal city, independent of these waderas. Seriously, It seems some people have an extreme bias against Karachi. First changing the capital, because you didn't like its people, then flooding it with criminal afghan immigrants to illegally occupy areas. How much share does Karachi get compared to Lahore in terms of its own input in to the government coffers?

This Karachi dushmani only pushes ordinary Karachites towards ethnic politics. And then you blame them why they vote MQM? PPP waderas have still not held local elections, because they are afraid the people will choose the local inhabitants and not automated administrators run from CM house. But the biggest disappointment is MQM, the people of Karachi have been sold out by the MQM for a few ministries. I can't believe MQM can do this to its own constituents.

Shahbaz is building everything in his royal capital. This is like the medieval ages where one capital city would be developed and the rest were left over to the vultures.

No not replace but you have to admit it is a mess esp when you wasted some money on metro bus and now another enormous loan for the people for a metro train...

1 would introduce metro train first and then put the rest of the stations on metro bus like other busy cities do not the other way round!
Do you expect to be taken seriously? Just read your earlier post, then read the above post of yours and then think about various logical inconsistencies.

I can not dignify your post with a response other than this. You have been here a while. Might as well act like it.

Back
Top Bottom