Metro Stations Flooded in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you the pictures of the tender let me find them

I don't about the companies interacting with each other

Pictures of 2008 2011 2007

punjab-monsoon-app-543.jpg

589166-Photoqaziusman-1376312564-623-640x480.jpg

My very point who was CM of Punjab during these years? And he still hasnt done anything about it ....SHOULDNT it be questionable?

Sh!t happens ... my newly build house got flooded due to a malfunctioning motor. Give Nawaz another chance to perform.

My very point who was CM of Punjab during these years? And he still hasnt done anything about it ....SHOULDNT it be questionable?

Islamabad is not Punjab's responsibility

yeah they should have worked in Rawalpindi and other cities but they did put new pipes lines of sewerage in few areas

Islamabad is not Punjab's responsibility

yeah they should have worked in Rawalpindi and other cities but they did put new pipes lines of sewerage in few areas
Isb and Rawalpindi are not very far away....As for new pipes if they are on the surface it still doesnt solve the problem :unsure:

Isb and Rawalpindi are not very far away....As for new pipes if they are on the surface it still doesnt solve the problem :unsure:

well many are underground and many will be underground still they are putting new pipes in pindi i read somewhere

Pipelines being layed in Asghar Mall Chowk (project costs 1.5 billion)

11401075_677211702422780_8694804024785776318_n.jpg

11392982_677211985756085_6542919762384385493_n.jpg

Rs8bn waste management project launched in Rawalpindi

and rs 3 billion new sewerage pies project was launched in Rawalpindi by Ch Nisar

Rawalpindi to greet three new mega development projects

November 24, 2014, 2:41 pm

Rawalpindi- Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has approved three mega projects of water supply, sewerage and sanitation worth Rs 40 million, 20 million and 592 million each.

The approval for these mage projects was accorded in the meeting of core selection committee of RDA. A mega water supply project will be launched in PP-6 Rawalpindi at the cost of Rs 592 million and water will be supplied from Chehan dam for this project. The study will be conducted in respect of project for setting up filtration plants and pumping stations to bring water from Chehan dam. It will cost Rs 20 million. Decision has been taken to carry out master planning for launching mega project of water supply, sanitation and sewerage at the cost of Rs 40 million in Rawalpindi city. Government of Punjab will provide funds for conducting study and construction of development projects.

05_20_zps6d523ca2.gif

Tender published in Newspaper @Akheilos

well many are underground and many will be underground still they are putting new pipes in pindi i read somewhere

and rs 3 billion new sewerage pies project was launched in Rawalpindi by Ch Nisar

Rawalpindi- Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has approved three mega projects of water supply, sewerage and sanitation worth Rs 40 million, 20 million and 592 million each.

The approval for these mage projects was accorded in the meeting of core selection committee of RDA. A mega water supply project will be launched in PP-6 Rawalpindi at the cost of Rs 592 million and water will be supplied from Chehan dam for this project. The study will be conducted in respect of project for setting up filtration plants and pumping stations to bring water from Chehan dam. It will cost Rs 20 million. Decision has been taken to carry out master planning for launching mega project of water supply, sanitation and sewerage at the cost of Rs 40 million in Rawalpindi city. Government of Punjab will provide funds for conducting study and construction of development projects.

05_20_zps6d523ca2.gif

Hmmm...Good to know a tender was published....

Now lets see the contractors....step by step scrutinizing...Who planned it? Did they consult someone?

2nd step...who finished it that helicopter metro guy- wasnt he praised by NS? That he is overly competent that he would make Punjab hit the moon? Then how can he be responsible?

YEh Sharam Haya Khattak ko bhi dilanai thi jb 18 log peshawar me mar gai thy or wo dance kr rha tha

POtians logic 117 mm Rain is not heavy....

View attachment 236032

so tell me whats your logic over this scene ?? why khadim e alaa of punjab didnt made the city's infrastructure to bear such rain falls ?? after all he is spending billions of rupees for metro when our khadim will invest in the basic infrastructure of city which causes such situation to the common masses i am damn sure not only metro bus suffered from this rain fall which is 50 billion rupee project but huge number of people have also suffered in form of damage to their properties . and its 8th year since 2008 of pml n in punjab govt.

05_20_zps6d523ca2.gif

if i am not wrong the pipe pics which u shared are used for clean water supply not in sewerage dear if u have seen sewerage or drainage pipes it looks like this

54867.jpeg

so tell me whats your logic over this scene ?? why khadim e alaa of punjab didnt made the city's infrastructure to bear such rain falls ?? after all he is spending billions of rupees for metro when our khadim will invest in the basic infrastructure of city which causes such situation to the common masses i am damn sure not only metro bus suffered from this rain fall which is 50 billion rupee project but huge number of people have also suffered in form of damage to their properties . and its 8th year since 2008 of pml n in punjab govt.

if i am not wrong the pipe pics which u shared are used for clean water supply not in sewerage dear if u have seen sewerage or drainage pipes it looks like this

54867.jpeg

I know that ones are water pipe lines not sewerage see below the picture i was just telling about different pipeline are being installed in Rawalpindi....

why khadim e alaa of punjab didnt made the city's infrastructure to bear such rain falls

even the best of the best system in heavy rains gets chocked with large amount of water falling from the sky the water takes time to move from the pipe line it rained 117 mm in less then a day time period which is almost 6 inches of rain water now imagine those 6 inches throughout the city and what is the diameter of our sewerage line?? like i said it will take time for water to leaves the roads you can see Flooded roads in London USA Australia too

after all he is spending billions of rupees for metro when our khadim will invest in the basic infrastructure of city

see the pics again 3 billion worth sewerage pipelines project + 1.5 million worth of clean water pipeline and worth 8 billion of waste management projects is under way

even villages don't have wires on ground unless there's a fast wind blown and the electric pole fells

Not really. You can get electrocuted through the metal poles even if the wires are attached above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom