What's new

Metro Stations Flooded in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 punctures story didnt wasted our tax money but brought awareness among masses that there were alot of rigging done in elections so always see the positive side of the 35 punctures new reforms will block the ways of rigging in future ... but why the fuk 50 billion rupee thing couldnt stand in front of a normal rain fall even moon soon havent started yet :D what about the loss rain water will do to the metro stations ??? who will pay for it another millions rupee will be wasted over fixing the loss :D or you patwariz gona pay who never pays tax and tries to find ways of evading taxes :D

well no budy knows about the pics may be these are from Punjab or sindh cz a picture of a bed can not justify that i am from kpk or peshawar like metro do tells i am from punjab :lol:
U mean that I should see the positive side of a lie (35 punctures)?After 35 puncture lie do u think Imran Niazi qualify on artical 62 and 63?Because u people were saying that politicians lied thats why they did not qualify on article 62 and 63.PTI most senior leader jahangir tareen did he pays his taxes??

Nope there are no wires in that area

Metro like projects are only to benefits their friends

Horticulture work technically falls under the purview of construction firms executing different packages of the project in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, but they have, in turn, subcontracted this work to Horti Group — a firm owned by Kamal. A source privy to the development said that such transactions have been kept undocumented to conceal the conflict of interest. The work is worth approximately Rs448 million.

Metro bus project: Minister’s brother gets horticulture contract - The Express Tribune

Since the 1st part was totally unrelated and you apparently cant talk of the topic at hand so it was ignored

Yes it will be cleaned after 1-2 days and the nuksaan who will fill it? And mind you Pakistan doesnt have 1 rain in the whol year now does it?

2ndly about your no big deal...It just shows how ignorant you are....That water standing would be happy place for waterborne diseases is no big deal, the water standing coz there was no drainage system is no big deal- does your home have a drainage if yes then why treat the remaining of the country less and not fix its drainage...THIS is called blind priorities where you fail to see what is important and to what extent!

3rdly, considering this is a 50 BILLION project and not having a proper management is worthy a blame! Heck its not 50 billion from Shariff khandan that it can be nazarandaz...

Let me give you an example of their money's worth vs our money worth:

Their 1 guava taken results in the man being sacked - 1 guava ...whats the price of 1 guava...No one said NOT A BIG DEAL then...

Their 1 peacock killed by a cat = man sacked - what is the price of a peacock? No one said NOT A BIG DEAL when their finance is loss but itis somehow not a big deal when the finance of 200 million people? Shame on you for being soo bloody blind!
Contractor will pay the Nuksaan my friend.And if their is any problem in design Contractor will rectify it on its expense.These r the common rules of the game Genious.Hope you will understand and will not talking non sence like imran Niazi aka 35 sorry 71 punctures wali sarkar.:pakistan::pakistan::smitten:

Sh!t happens ... my newly build house got flooded due to a malfunctioning motor. Give Nawaz another chance to perform.
:cheesy:
Maybe you should have hired a better Architectural firm.

We are blessed by mother nature. We had rain for almost three days last week and this week it rained almost daily so far. So all in all we just don't have snowfall in Scandinavian Countries :D
wont try to do '':D'' with me.....It aint gonna work.

Geo TV - Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath - 8th July 2015

Focus on Metro at 21 to 26 minute mark. Hanif Abbasi was guest. I'll summarise it if you don't wish to watch:

Says only PIMS station was flooded, because it was on the bottom of slope from both sides, and only 4 inch drain was given by contractor, which will be widened.

Other stations had leaky roofs because they used ACP panels instead of concrete or fiber glass, and there are 2700 joints. 8 Stations had zero leakage, other stations had 4-8 leak points.

All contractors ordered to fix it before eid.​

Who was contractor for PIMS station?

Wikipedia article on ACP Panels:

Sandwich panel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are they welded or riveted?

Contractor will pay the Nuksaan my friend.And if their is any problem in design Contractor will rectify it on its expense.These r the common rules of the game Genious.Hope you will understand and will not talking non sence like imran Niazi aka 35 sorry 71 punctures wali sarkar.:pakistan::pakistan::smitten:
I guess you have never executed a project in your life or have you been doing corruption that you cant seem to view it at all?

A project involves planning, surveys and studies then only construction comes in....A problem in the previous two will never be the constructors fault esp if the planning was pathetic or lets giev you an example:

If the architect made a leaning tower and the constructors constructed one and it collapsed...It wont be the constructors fault.

Likewise if the survey and studies were not done and the tower sank in say peat or quick sand the constructor wont be blamed....coz it was designed that way and the area was surveyed to ensure it can support it...

The job of the management is to manage all this and make the project come through not point fingers show an angry face and say humara project was best among best...

Mind you contractors were being praised of making helicopter metro...THAT again shows they were not incompetent in the eyes of PMLN....so why suddenly the blame game?

Geo TV - Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath - 8th July 2015

Focus on Metro at 21 to 26 minute mark. Hanif Abbasi was guest. I'll summarise it if you don't wish to watch:

Says only PIMS station was flooded, because it was on the bottom of slope from both sides, and only 4 inch drain was given by contractor, which will be widened.

Other stations had leaky roofs because they used ACP panels instead of concrete or fiber glass, and there are 2700 joints. 8 Stations had zero leakage, other stations had 4-8 leak points.

All contractors ordered to fix it before eid.​

Who was contractor for PIMS station?

Wikipedia article on ACP Panels:

Sandwich panel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are they welded or riveted?
Dude another report - article- says some 5-6 stations were flooded...Ramzaan mein bhi jhoot? Hadd hoti hai bakwas ki!

Dude another report - article- says some 5-6 stations were flooded...Ramzaan mein bhi jhoot? Hadd hoti hai bakwas ki!
If I understood Hanif Abbasi correctly, PIMS station was the only one that was flooded, the others were water logged due to leaky roof.

U mean that I should see the positive side of a lie (35 punctures)?After 35 puncture lie do u think Imran Niazi qualify on artical 62 and 63?Because u people were saying that politicians lied thats why they did not qualify on article 62 and 63.PTI most senior leader jahangir tareen did he pays his taxes??

who said it was lie there is truth in puncture thousands of JALI votes were found isnt it type of puncture my friend ?? :D

I know that ones are water pipe lines not sewerage see below the picture i was just telling about different pipeline are being installed in Rawalpindi....

why khadim e alaa of punjab didnt made the city's infrastructure to bear such rain falls

even the best of the best system in heavy rains gets chocked with large amount of water falling from the sky the water takes time to move from the pipe line it rained 117 mm in less then a day time period which is almost 6 inches of rain water now imagine those 6 inches throughout the city and what is the diameter of our sewerage line?? like i said it will take time for water to leaves the roads you can see Flooded roads in London USA Australia too

after all he is spending billions of rupees for metro when our khadim will invest in the basic infrastructure of city

see the pics again 3 billion worth sewerage pipelines project + 1.5 million worth of clean water pipeline and worth 8 billion of waste management projects is under way

show me the progress whats going on in the drainage system development ?? Khadim e alaa made drainage in my town 3 years back and forgot to made road over it and its a mud road running between the town destroyed many people's businesses in these years

If I understood Hanif Abbasi correctly, PIMS station was the only one that was flooded, the others were water logged due to leaky roof.
Can I know the difference between water logged and flooded?

Water logged means water retained if over a period of time, it can be a flood....

who said it was lie there is truth in puncture thousands of JALI votes were found isnt it type of puncture my friend ?? :D

show me the progress whats going on in the drainage system development ?? Khadim e alaa made drainage in my town 3 years back and forgot to made road over it and its a mud road running between the town destroyed many people's businesses in these years

as soon as i find i'll post pics

PML N , Waloo ko chahiyaa thora thora pani pee lain ,
Sara Masla Hall hoo jaay Gaa..
Pmnl wallo ko chahiyay kay aik chamci lain aur us mein throa sa paani daalain aur aik ghauta lagain. Isay kahtay hain chullu bhar paani mein doob marna.

A poor girl to Nawaz Bonga: Sahab jee manu paisay deoo mein challi (Bawli) aan.
Nawaz Bonga to poor girl: Nothing comes free tay chal aik chummi day
Poor girl to Bonga: Mein anee ve challi nahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom