What's new

Metro Stations Flooded in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
boyy its your perception about him and for us he is the only guy to whom we can vote while about your questions on dharna in your perception it was failure but for me dharna days were the best part of political history of pakistan where a leader of political party tried to bring awareness among people that they need to realize now these Noora kapooraz are piece of shit who are ruling in punjab with their badmashi system which includes political use of police land mafia is the best business of PML N who forced qadri to have long march who killed his people after having video evidences no one is held responsible of killing of people on blank point by punjab police and who forced imran to go for dharna why didnt these corrupt nooray kapooray didnt accepted simple demands of PTI of opening and investigating the 4 constitutions ...
u call him u turn khan or what ever we dont give shit :lol: cz we believe Khan is the only guy who can bring positive change and calling his jalsa as musical concert is a typical patwari logic who just sits at home and starts commenting over the jalsa u guys dont know shit about PTI and its struggle in politics after PPP jiyalas there is and only will be Khan's jiayalas my kiddo friend :lol:

i see people changing their views for PTI even jamat e islami voters and pml n voters who use to have long debates with me turned towards PTI after listening imran khan's speeches which i would say were Lectures to the nation by imran khan and which gave awareness to dumb minds of nation and if still you think that it was failure for Khan or PTI then i dont give shit to ur views :lol: i have seen people changing their views next election will be fun a lot fun :lol:

I am done having arguments with brainwashed minds like you. You are free to believe whatever you want. Stay happy. !

@Bamxa D water coming trough roof in Sweden ? Watch video from Pakistan again :)

YES, water comes through the roof everywhere. If it rains, you can BET all of yours or your buddy IK's money that the water comes from the roof. Knowing IK, he might blame water coming from the Clouds on his political opponents too :sarcastic::laugh: :enjoy:

Water comes through roofs in the US, Canada and other countries too. There is a saying, you can never fukk with the mother nature :dance3:

Now to be fair to the situation, if every time it rains and you have this, you have a right to be upset at whoever built this. But if the water in other places is SO HIGH that even the cars are under water (about 3-4 FEET of rain), you can bet your money on it that its not normal. And you can't predict that one day, you'll have that record rain which would overshadow past 10 or 20 years of rain records.

You also need to understand the actual issue. These buildings, etc you are showing on here, many were built decades ago, including the roads. The sewer / drain pipes back then, weren't put in through estimating growth of population and water usage in 2015. Result, you have seriously inadequate water drainage infrastructure put in decades ago, resulting in water lakes being formed, instead of quick drainage. Also, when it rains in feet, TRUST ME, all drain systems fail and places with most sophisticated rain drainage systems, still require a couple of hours to drain properly. That's obviously not the case in these areas you are showing as the infrastructure is old.

Last edited:
I am done having arguments with brainwashed minds like you. You are free to believe whatever you want. Stay happy. !

ha ha ha so you want me to accept your views ?? like you are the genius who is talking like a typical Nooni toon :sarcastic::sarcastic:

ha ha ha so you want me to accept your views ?? like you are the genius who is talking like a typical Nooni toon :sarcastic::sarcastic:
I don't a crap about your views, your posts reflects clearly your political intellects so why should i waste my time with eternal fools like you..once be ghairat always beghairats. End of discussions.

YES, water comes through the roof everywhere. If it rains, you can BET all of yours or your buddy IK's money that the water comes from the roof. Knowing IK, he might blame water coming from the Clouds on his political opponents too :sarcastic::laugh: :enjoy:

Water comes through roofs in the US, Canada and other countries too. There is a saying, you can never fukk with the mother nature :dance3:

Now to be fair to the situation, if every time it rains and you have this, you have a right to be upset at whoever built this. But if the water in other places is SO HIGH that even the cars are under water (about 3-4 FEET of rain), you can bet your money on it that its not normal. And you can't predict that one day, you'll have that record rain which would overshadow past 10 or 20 years of rain records.

You also need to understand the actual issue. These buildings, etc you are showing on here, many were built decades ago, including the roads. The sewer / drain pipes back then, weren't put in through estimating growth of population and water usage in 2015. Result, you have seriously inadequate water drainage infrastructure put in decades ago, resulting in water lakes being formed, instead of quick drainage. Also, when it rains in feet, TRUST ME, all drain systems fail and places with most sophisticated rain drainage systems, still require a couple of hours to drain properly. That's obviously not the case in these areas you are showing as the infrastructure is old.
The Imran Khan Phobia is much bigger than your logical arguments here. My university Professor during discussion explained us that we guys don't even deserve such facility...in situation of any chaos, those tall mirrored walls of the twin city stations shall be the No 1 target of "armed" protesters. !! As it has happened several time before with Lahore Metro Stations....!! Their leader has developed a psyche to that level that even if a cop mistakenly shoots someone, he quickly jumps to malign CM or PM, not to mention his blind followers. Let them whine here on PDF, what else they can actually do..!!

...........PANI ........flood ....Metro got washed up

Clearification from the maker of Metro Triain Islamabad/Pindi

Last edited:
I don't a crap about your views, your posts reflects clearly your political intellects so why should i waste my time with eternal fools like you..once be ghairat always beghairats. End of discussions.

The Imran Khan Phobia is much bigger than your logical arguments here. My university Professor during discussion explained us that we guys don't even deserve such facility...in situation of any chaos, those tall mirrored walls of the twin city stations shall be the No 1 target of "armed" protesters. !! As it has happened several time before with Lahore Metro Stations....!! Their leader has developed a psyche to that level that even if a cop mistakenly shoots someone, he quickly jumps to malign CM or PM, not to mention his blind followers. Let them whine here on PDF, what else they can actually do..!!

yeah cops mistakenly killed 14 people in model town i can see your caliber :enjoy: and no FIR could be launched against such a shameless act by PML N govt ... dear i guess i am wasting my time after reading your such genius analysis :sarcastic: seems typical nooni toon

yeah cops mistakenly killed 14 people in model town i can see your caliber :enjoy: and no FIR could be launched against such a shameless act by PML N govt ... dear i guess i am wasting my time after reading your such genius analysis :sarcastic: seems typical nooni toon
Ohhh really...when utterly failed to answer any single question you are tying to get all over the place...Meri jan, try to even touch any single cop all around the globe with just tip of your finger, you can change my name if they not only chop of your finger but also put into your mouth as well dam it..! Secondly...Explain this..

crane-890x395.jpg

Three labourers crushed to death during anti-encroachment drive in Peshawar - The Express Tribune

Do you remember this incident ? This happened in January this year. Despite the loss of human life your legend great khan himself never expressed smallest hint of remorse...now compare it with the Lahore Model town incident and you will see tons of similarities. That reflects clearly that government often do have full complete authority to remove any barriers, encroachments whether they are infront of lunatic Tahir Ul Qadri home, or at Peshawar Bazar...!! Talk about encroachments...i still wonder WTF you legend tried to do while invading the PM house in Islamabad..!! Got beaten up badly still licking his wounds..!

Ohhh really...when utterly failed to answer any single question you are tying to get all over the place...Meri jan, try to even touch any single cop all around the globe with just tip of your finger, you can change my name if they not only chop of your finger but also put into your mouth as well dam it..! Secondly...Explain this..

View attachment 237095

Three labourers crushed to death during anti-encroachment drive in Peshawar - The Express Tribune

Do you remember this incident ? This happened in January this year. Despite the loss of human life your legend great khan himself never expressed smallest hint of remorse...now compare it with the Lahore Model town incident and you will see tons of similarities. That reflects clearly that government often do have full complete authority to remove any barriers, encroachments whether they are infront of lunatic Tahir Ul Qadri home, or at Peshawar Bazar...!! Talk about encroachments...i still wonder WTF you legend tried to do while invading the PM house in Islamabad..!! Got beaten up badly still licking his wounds..!

hey kid dont try manipulation of words there are on record videos of khuwaja saad rafeeq threatening qadri and then every one saw how police killed people there and such barriers are every where in lahore why they made this barrier removing thing into bloody game every one saw how punjab police tortured women and old people even shot a women in her mouth dude talk about such shitty theories when their is no barriers in front of shahbaz sharif's home at model town ... and dont forget punjab police killing innocent kids on the streets of punjab thats what these *** holes gave us system with supporters like nooni toons

hey kid dont try manipulation of words there are on record videos of khuwaja saad rafeeq threatening qadri and then every one saw how police killed people there and such barriers are every where in lahore why they made this barrier removing thing into bloody game every one saw how punjab police tortured women and old people even shot a women in her mouth dude talk about such shitty theories when their is no barriers in front of shahbaz sharif's home at model town ... and dont forget punjab police killing innocent kids on the streets of punjab thats what these *** holes gave us system with supporters like nooni toons

I repeat again..you just try to touch any cop with your tip of finger in US..they are gonna send your miserable existence to the extreme...don't try jumping like a kangaroo all across the place, answer my questions if you have B***S or just sho..!

When hanif abassi will make metro get ready for these things .

I repeat again..you just try to touch any cop with your tip of finger in US..they are gonna send your miserable existence to the extreme...don't try jumping like a kangaroo all across the place, answer my questions if you have B***S or just sho..!

now you comparing Punjab police which is tool of Politicians with US Police which is a independent police with zero political influence stop being a nooni toon now :enjoy:

now you comparing Punjab police which is tool of Politicians with US Police which is a independent police with zero political influence stop being a nooni toon now :enjoy:
For someone who hasn't got a single clue what he is whining about..!
images.png

For someone who hasn't got a single clue what he is whining about..!
View attachment 237245
You do know not all frogs will survive in the ocean (esp freshwater ones not sure why you would want them to die in the ocean) so such a proverb is scientifically funny for me...

Secondly, such a thing can be applied to you who is actually supporting a party which has been tried forever (CM of Punjab has been there forever and still hasnt realized how bad the drainage in Punjab is ....is really laughable and supporting that is really brainwashed/ blind support)...KINDLY do tell me how is that not brainwashing? Double standards?

You do know not all frogs will survive in the ocean (esp freshwater ones not sure why you would want them to die in the ocean) so such a proverb is scientifically funny for me...

Secondly, such a thing can be applied to you who is actually supporting a party which has been tried forever (CM of Punjab has been there forever and still hasnt realized how bad the drainage in Punjab is ....is really laughable and supporting that is really brainwashed/ blind support)...KINDLY do tell me how is that not brainwashing? Double standards?
I believe in democratic system, not worshiping some Nejaat Dehindaas or personalities. Fully functional democratic system gets better & better with the passage of time which is a self cleansing mechanism itself is the only ticket of way outa trouble of this country..!! I hate the idea throwing the governments every 3 years without letting them complete and implementing their agendas, calling all sorts of names, demanding military interventions through some time tested Barsate Mendaks and than ultimately effecting the professionalism of "last standing" organization, the last beacon of hope of this country...!
CM Punjab has been democratically elected through the votes of the people, so kindly respect that.!! drainage is a problem all across Pakistan...not specifically in Punjab....Please stop using plastic bags before maligning the government here...because they have banned use of plastic bags way before the time of our "forever CM Punjab" tenure...!! Please convince people try not to open small shops on every single possible corners of our Muhallas, please convince people to stop throwing all sorts of wrappers and filth all across the areas.!! Ask yourself how many times you have thrown plastic materials on road sides of this country ? You guys gotta accept our responsibility man....despite exploding population growth rate and unprecedented urbanization, things are getting better...i am not brainwashed basking in the glory of single legend...nor i have double standards...but i have better things to say than just merely calling names to our representatives on international forums.

I believe in democratic system, not worshiping some Nejaat Dehindaas or personalities. Fully functional democratic system gets better & better with the passage of time which is a self cleansing mechanism itself is the only ticket of way outa trouble of this country..!! I hate the idea throwing the governments every 3 years without letting them complete and implementing their agendas, calling all sorts of names, demanding military interventions through some time tested Barsate Mendaks and than ultimately effecting the professionalism of "last standing" organization, the last beacon of hope of this country...!
CM Punjab has been democratically elected through the votes of the people, so kindly respect that.!! drainage is a problem all across Pakistan...not specifically in Punjab....Please stop using plastic bags before maligning the government here...because they have banned use of plastic bags way before the time of our "forever CM Punjab" tenure...!! Please convince people try not to open small shops on every single possible corners of our Muhallas, please convince people to stop throwing all sorts of wrappers and filth all across the areas.!! Ask yourself how many times you have thrown plastic materials on road sides of this country ? You guys gotta accept our responsibility man....despite exploding population growth rate and unprecedented urbanization, things are getting better...i am not brainwashed basking in the glory of single legend...nor i have double standards...but i have better things to say than just merely calling names to our representatives on international forums.

LOL then who is responsible for not educating these people who are throughing plastic bags in the drains ?? and yeah plz buy some shop in a mall and commercial market and plz use less electricity as government is unable to resolve the loadshedding issue :D and plz stop using sui gas and plz collect money on your own to solve your problems let them loot pakistan this is your logic :victory::rofl::rofl::rofl:

har kaam awam ne he karna hai tou Hukmaraan kia karnay ayee hain ?? allo choolay bechnay :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom