What's new

Metro Stations Flooded in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai sab makan ka chat girne main aur poora sher doobna 2 alag baatein hai

par jin kutton ne 14 bande marhe hoon unhain sharam kdr ati hai

Hahahahaha jese Peshawar to pani me ni dooba tha 1 dafa barish hne do wahan pe.... Tabdeeli nazar aajai gi

or yeh 11 loog doob k marien hain ya chat girne se metro k neeche ni aai

it's not about the pipes they put new pipes through out the Jinnah Avenue there are many pics available....
then which miracle of god made it flood like that? :o:

Hahahahaha jese Peshawar to pani me ni dooba tha 1 dafa barish hne do wahan pe.... Tabdeeli nazar aajai gi

or yeh 11 loog doob k marien hain ya chat girne se metro k neeche ni aai
For Peshawar you are MOST welcome to open a thread for now we are discussing metro here please stick to at least acknowledging some shit did go wrong coz of those people if you are true to Pakistan

Well yes they are flooded because the structural faults in which they were build.
We live in a country which enjoys the 4 seasons in a year. There are deserts, glaciers, mountains, and fertile flat lands all available. BTW we have gigantic rivers too.

BTW does it rain in Norway or only Snow falls from Sky.:lol:

We are blessed by mother nature. We had rain for almost three days last week and this week it rained almost daily so far. So all in all we just don't have snowfall in Scandinavian Countries :D

then which miracle of god made it flood like that? :o:

For Peshawar you are MOST welcome to open a thread for now we are discussing metro here please stick to at least acknowledging some shit did go wrong coz of those people if you are true to Pakistan

I guess the Pipes they put there are not too deep it may be on the same level of the Underground Passage way i guess that's why the water stayed there

1 other fault the shades (glass shades) they made are too short if the wind starts blowing and it raining then water will for sure enter in the passageways the shade ends where the stairs starts.... the guys (cleaners) which are working on the stations said that the main reason of water to enter there

I guess the Pipes they put there are not too deep it may be on the same level of the Underground Passage way i guess that's why the water stayed there
Now that is a very stupid thing to do...I am not an engineering student even I can see that as stupid....Which idiot did that?

1 other fault the shades (glass shades) they made are too short if the wind starts blowing and it raining then water will for sure enter in the passageways the shade ends where the stairs starts.... the guys (cleaners) which are working on the stations said that the main reason of water to enter there
Wow if even a cleaner can figure it out one must seriously question the bloody designer and the constructor!

Now that is a very stupid thing to do...I am not an engineering student even I can see that as stupid....Which idiot did that?

Wow if even a cleaner can figure it out one must seriously question the bloody designer and the constructor!

True the contractors should be questioned about the design and faults... Shahbaz Shareef should take actions against them

I heard there was no prior planning before the construction of these BRT Systems.The only pointer was Shabaz Sharif's "Ungli". :crazy_pilot:

This Photo is of Dehli bus being used as Islamabad Rawalpindi Metro....

11011242_690625544414729_7553254845779787214_n.jpg

True the contractors should be questioned about the design and faults... Shahbaz Shareef should take actions against them
SS should also be questioned to sign up such contractors and also not taking 2nd opinion.....He should have done tender like normal human around the world do and not given the project to the 1st contractor who smiled to him or told him he can get some cuts or something!

I heard there was no prior planning before the construction of these BRT Systems.The only pointer was Shabaz Sharif's "Ungli". :crazy_pilot:

how can you make something without planning ????

SS should also be questioned to sign up such contractors and also not taking 2nd opinion.....He should have done tender like normal human around the world do and not given the project to the 1st contractor who smiled to him or told him he can get some cuts or something!

They have done tender that's is why the Project was given to 5 companies not just 1..... and was divided into different packages

even they give tenders of Multan Metro which is currently under Construction by different companies...
You can't keep this fact out that it rained 117 mm in just 1 day... the stations sure had sewerage systems and now there is no water the pipes might have been filed with water so water was slowly moving that's the main reason there was water everywhere even G-8 G-9 E-11 and Many roads apart from Metro was flooded.... If you look past years before metro was even build you can see water running on roads and giving scenes of rivers when it rains heavy in Islamabad

They have done tender that's is why the Project was given to 5 companies not just 1..... and was divided into different packages
When did they do tender? It sure wasnt advertised....giving a tender to "invited" people is not a tender as a democratic govt should....

As for different packages...Did none include sewage that there is a wild finger pointing going on?

Another problem with giving to different companies and NOT MANAGING properly can also lead to the above floods!

even they give tenders of Multan Metro which is currently under Construction by different companies...
Ok ....are they managing and interacting with one another? Or just doing what they are asked to without consultant?

You can't keep this fact out that it rained 117 mm in just 1 day... the stations sure had sewerage systems and now there is no water the pipes might have been filed with water so water was slowly moving that's the main reason there was water everywhere even G-8 G-9 E-11 and Many roads apart from Metro was flooded.... If you look past years before metro was even build you can see water running on roads and giving scenes of rivers when it rains heavy in Islamabad
Honestly speaking I have never seen water on ISB roads which we see now....

And yes water stood in Pindi before too...KNOWING THIS - not to mention the govt of Punjab hasnt changed for a couple of years so it is not that they dont know what happens every year....BUT THE VERY FACT THEY IGNORED IT is called NEGLECT! No way around it!

When did they do tender? It sure wasnt advertised....giving a tender to "invited" people is not a tender as a democratic govt should....

As for different packages...Did none include sewage that there is a wild finger pointing going on?

Another problem with giving to different companies and NOT MANAGING properly can also lead to the above floods!

Ok ....are they managing and interacting with one another? Or just doing what they are asked to without consultant?

Honestly speaking I have never seen water on ISB roads which we see now....

And yes water stood in Pindi before too...KNOWING THIS - not to mention the govt of Punjab hasnt changed for a couple of years so it is not that they dont know what happens every year....BUT THE VERY FACT THEY IGNORED IT is called NEGLECT! No way around it!

I will give you the pictures of the tender let me find them

I don't about the companies interacting with each other

Pictures of 2008 2011 2007

punjab-monsoon-app-543.jpg

589166-Photoqaziusman-1376312564-623-640x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom