What's new

Metro Stations Flooded in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pti supporters r jumping like a monkey here butt did not feel ashamed on 35 puncture lie by imran Niazi.Dont worry potians u will see after 1 or 2 days all stations of metro bus will be cleaned.Its not a big deal.

35 punctures story didnt wasted our tax money but brought awareness among masses that there were alot of rigging done in elections so always see the positive side of the 35 punctures new reforms will block the ways of rigging in future ... but why the fuk 50 billion rupee thing couldnt stand in front of a normal rain fall even moon soon havent started yet :D what about the loss rain water will do to the metro stations ??? who will pay for it another millions rupee will be wasted over fixing the loss :D or you patwariz gona pay who never pays tax and tries to find ways of evading taxes :D

Ok Metro is Gov fault they waste 50 billion on this stupid project.... what about KP? Sehat ka insaaf and tabdeeli??

IK is so so intelligent that we Thank God everyday that IK is our leader Imran is not Making anything like metro and bridges but his focus is Hospitals and Education....

Behold Sehat ka Insaaf in Swat....

This is SURGICAL A ward of central hospital swat.you can see the condition of beds and patients.there were no medicen and electricity you know,even there were no MO TMO except two HOs and one nurse
now 90 days ki tabdeeli kahan gai?? Container me??

View attachment 235963 View attachment 235964 View attachment 235965

On Topic....

There are Underground passageways in Lahore Metro to did they got flooded?? NO why cause it didn't rains heavy in Lahore like it did in Islamabad Even Sector G-8 G-9 E-11 got flooded there are many pics of cars re almost under water .... It rained few weeks ago and 6th road Station got flooded but did Islamabad ones got flooded too??? NO because it didn't rained continuously like it did yesterday

well no budy knows about the pics may be these are from Punjab or sindh cz a picture of a bed can not justify that i am from kpk or peshawar like metro do tells i am from punjab :lol:

Pti pindo's the worst Pakistani human breed in Pakistan history Period..Kill all such mid-sets maybe we have a chance to make Pakistan civilize.but for now bcos of these Pindo idiots Pakistan is on the reverse gear.!!
Reverse gear because of PTI? Wow is that the only thing in your brain?

ISB has never had its roads flooding like anything but now they are ....

Pakistan drainage is not given 2 hoots that just shows kitni gandagi passand log ho tum that aik naalla hi nai theek ker saktay and still blaming PTI?

PTI is not CM of Punjab for the past how many years? SS is and if this is still happening even after YEARS OF SS's shinning glory how can you blame PTI? Only a blind idiot can ....

It is the extreme level of disgusting breed that you still want to support people who cant take a MEGA project and make it properly! 50 BILLION is something you prob never see in your life but these people couldnt do the basics with it...They made the MOST EXPENSIVE metro money could buy which gets flooded even BEFORE monsoon? WOW!

You want to see how THEIR money is worth every cent and what your money is worth....Just look at how 1 guava made NS fire a person...the death of 1 peacock made him fire 1 person....

But getting a swimming pool full of waterborne diseases for 50 billion is not worth anything just shows SINDH jayliya mentality!

And the audacity of idiots to still be stuck in PTI blame game just further shows denial shit! I am thoroughly disgusted!

let them jump .... it's raining quiet heavy from last 2 days and this rain will go to next week when there is heavy rain every Sewerage system get choke and everything get flooded Even there is Warning of Flood that came couple of days ago but no these PTI member find a reason to bark.... Like their Leader do.... They are just following his (IK) foot step

Those flood warnings were for those cities which are located on the bank of rivers like chenab jehlum neelum kunhar indus type rivers i never seen islamabad getting effected of any river in its surroundings and secondly to draine water in a city which is situated on a plateau is lot easier then draining water in a city on plain land like lahore so i guess nooni toons never think from their brain sorry my bad i forgot nooni toons are brainless breed :partay:

Building more storm drains is the answer, but this requires urban replanting and mula
All i said was that dont build anything underground unless there are drains even deeper then the intended underground facility.
Or putting it another way, because there were no undergorund drains in mohenjodaro therefore no house couldve had basement kitchen. Hope this helps.

All i said was that dont build anything underground unless there are drains even deeper then the intended underground facility.
Or putting it another way, because there were no undergorund drains in mohenjodaro therefore no house couldve had basement kitchen. Hope this helps.

But modern urban planning does not work the same way as Mohenjodaro, for starters most modern 3/4 storey houses require a foundation of bedrock which requires an excavation of 5-15 feet in any case. Secondly modern sanitation, fibre cable bundles require tunnel and boring of ground.

Finally storm drains do work as seen in Singapore, Japan and the United States. Also the water can be redirected to mini hydle dams to provide power in times of heavy rain.

Sanitation
Safety and Power

Three birds with one stone.

Now after Metro Bus soon there will be Metro Boat....:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

manila-floods.jpg

stop spreading fake news

its anp era news

now conditions are far better

just for 1 second plz post jinnah hospital images

you telling me about Fake news LOL the one shared pics of Barikot Swat bridge pics and saying we are installing Solar lights Yeah right.....

These pics are send by a friend Name Muhammad Shujat Azeem which went to Swat couple of weeks ago these pics are taken by him

If they are really fake give me pics of Swat hospital same ward

Is it not a reason to raise concern that your drainage system is as old and ancient as the IVC? :unsure:

Let me ask you a general question....If ever your pipes broke in your home....Would you not get worried? Pakistan is our home and no one gives 2 hoots about ancient pipes/sewage "system" is shocking!

it's not about the pipes they put new pipes through out the Jinnah Avenue there are many pics available....

well no budy knows about the pics may be these are from Punjab or sindh cz a picture of a bed can not justify that i am from kpk or peshawar like metro do tells i am from punjab :lol:

ok then send me pics of Swat Hospital please i would love if you prove me wrong

These pics are taken by a friend

Those flood warnings were for those cities which are located on the bank of rivers like chenab jehlum neelum kunhar indus type rivers i never seen islamabad getting effected of any river in its surroundings and secondly to draine water in a city which is situated on a plateau is lot easier then draining water in a city on plain land like lahore so i guess nooni toons never think from their brain sorry my bad i forgot nooni toons are brainless breed :partay:

So what about about G-8 G-9 and E-11 which were under water yesterday ?? those areas are not part of metro .... PoTIans with brains are just focusing on trolls

Now after Metro Bus soon there will be Metro Boat....:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

who are you go build toilets in your country girls are committing suicide on lack of toilets now laugh

cm on at least it rained -
enjoy the weather guys-
at least water shortage has been resolved

Noray League geo pee pee k geo ore "Suffer" kero Metro per

11055378_10153057113683691_3494190677756929461_n.jpg

check out the quality of work then they compare it with london and sweden metro :confused:
this is shameful and shows the level of corruption and embezzlement in construction

you telling me about Fake news LOL the one shared pics of Barikot Swat bridge pics and saying we are installing Solar lights Yeah right.....

These pics are send by a friend Name Muhammad Shujat Azeem which went to Swat couple of weeks ago these pics are taken by him

If they are really fake give me pics of Swat hospital same ward

it's not about the pipes they put new pipes through out the Jinnah Avenue there are many pics available....

ok then send me pics of Swat Hospital please i would love if you prove me wrong

These pics are taken by a friend

So what about about G-8 G-9 and E-11 which were under water yesterday ?? those areas are not part of metro .... PoTIans with brains are just focusing on trolls

who are you go build toilets in your country girls are committing suicide on lack of toilets now laugh
راولپنڈی میں طوفانی بارش نے تباہی مچا دی، کئی علاقے ڈوب گئے، میٹرو اسٹیشن تالاب بن گئے، 11 افراد جاں بحق

373538-rain-1436273755-926-640x480.jpg

شدید بارش کے باعث میٹروبس اسٹیشن کی چھتیں ٹپکنے لگ گئیں جب کہ پانی اسٹیشن کے اندر داخل ہوگیا۔ فوٹو: این این آئی

راولپنڈی: مون سون كی پہلی بارش سے ہی راولپنڈی كے نشیبی علاقوں شہر اوركینٹ كی تمام سٹركوں پر جل تھل ہوگیا اور شہر کی سڑکیں تالابوں کا منظر پیش کرنے لگیں جب کہ پانی گھروں میں بھی داخل ہوگیا۔

d11.jpg

water-in-house.jpg

راولپنڈی میں مون سون کی بارش سے سٹركیں نشیبی مقامات پر بڑے بڑے تالابوں كا منظر پیش كررہی ہیں جس سے اب تك ان سٹركوں كی كارپٹینگ اور نكاس آب كے حوالے سے مكمل ہونے والوں منصوبوں كی قلعی كھل گئی، نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح 23 فٹ تك بلند رہی جب كہ نشیبی علاقوں میں پانی داخل ہوگیا۔ واسا اور نے ہنگامی طور پر نشیبی علاقوں سے مشینری كے ذریعے پانے نكالنے كا اپریشن جاری ركھا، واسا كے علاوہ ٹی ایم اے نے بھی مون سون میں ہنگامی صورتحال سے نمٹنے كے لیے آئندہ ہفتے سے عملے كی چھٹیاں منسوخ كردیں۔ بارش کا پانی كینٹ اور شہر میں سیوریج نالوں كی صفائی نہ ہونے سے رہائشی علاقوں میں داخل ہوگیا تاہم نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح خطرے كے نشان سے بہت نیچے رہی اور راولپنڈی كے مقابلے میں اسلام آباد میں زیادہ بارش ہونے سے نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح بلند ہوئی۔

q57.jpg

metro-bus-water.jpg

اسلام آباد میں گولڑہ كے علاقے میں 170 ملی میٹر بارش ریكارڈ كی گئی، اندرون شہر سڑكوں پر پانی جمع ہونے سے ٹریفک كا نظام درہم برہم ہوگیا جب کہ میٹرو بس كے اسٹیشنز كی چھتیں بھی ٹپکنے لگیں اور مسافر خود كو بھیگنے سے بچانے میں مصروف رہے، كینٹ كے علاقے لین نمبر فور میں ڈی او انوائرمنٹ كے دفتر میں بھی پانی داخل ہوا جسے واسا اور دیگر اداروں كے نكالا جب کہ راولپنڈی شہر كے علاقوں ندیم كالونی، آریہ محلہ، چمن زار، صادق آباد، مسلم ٹاؤن، ڈھوک كھبہ، ڈھوک نجو، ضیاءالحق كالونی سمیت دیگر نشیبی مقامات پر گلیوں میں 3 سے 4 فٹ تک پانی جمع ہوگیا اور شہر ی اپنا قیمتی سامان بچانے میں مصروف رہے۔ كینٹ كے علاقوں پیپلز كالونی، ادڑہ، غفار كیانی روڈ، ڈھوک چوہدریاں، ڈھوک سیداں، رینج روڈ اور دیگر نشیبی علاقوں میں بھی پانی داخل ہوا۔ نالہ لئی میں گوالمنڈی پر نالہ لئی پل پر پانی كی سطح 19 فٹ جب كہ نیو كٹاریاں پل پر پانی كی سطح 23 فٹ تک بلند ہوئی تاہم مزید بارش كا زور ٹوٹنے كے باعث بتدریج نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح گرتی رہی۔ایم ڈی واسا راجہ شوكت محمود نے شہر كے مختلف علاقوں اور نالہ لئی كے دورے كے بعد بتایا كہ نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح خطرے سے كم رہی جب كہ نشیبی علاقوں میں واسا كے عملے نے میشنری كے ذریعے پانی نكالنے كے لیے مسلسل كام جاری ركھا۔

d2.jpg

راولپنڈی شہر كے مختلف علاقوں سے گزرنے والے گیارہ چھوٹے نالوں کی بھی صفائی کا کام نہ ہوسکا جس کے باعث پانی ار دگر د كی آبادیوں میں داخل ہو گیا اور سیكڑوں گھروں میں كروڑو ں روپے كے قیمتی سامان كو تباہ كر دیا جب کہ ریسكیو ذرائع کے مطابق حالیہ با رش كی وجہ سے مختلف علاقوں میں 11 افراد جاں بحق ہوگئے، ریلوے كیرج فیكٹری كے مقام پر نالہ لئی میں نہاتے ہوئے 15سالہ حما داور 18سالہ رحمان پانی میں بہہ گئے جن كی نعشوں كو ریسكیو ٹیموں نے نكال لیا، دوسرے واقعہ كینٹ كے علاقے پیپلز كالونی میں پیش آیا جہاں ایک نا معلوم شخص كی نعش نالے سے نكالی گئی، لائن نمبر 5 میں مكان كی چھت گر گئی جس كے نتیجے میں عطا محمد اور ان كی نواسی نور العین نالے میں بہہ گئی نواسی كی نعش بر آمد كرلی گئی جب كہ عطا محمد كی تلا ش جاری ہے، مغل آباد كے علاقے میں ایك گھر كی چھت گر گئی لیكن معجزانہ طو ر پر گھر كے رہائشی محفوظ رہے ہیں، حسن ابدال میں بھی ریور سٹی كالونی میں 2 كزن آمنہ بی بی دختر محمد صابر، محمد اشتیاق ولد محمد الطاف پانی میں ڈوب گئے جن كی نعشیں نكال لی گئیں۔

q77.jpg

rain.jpg

منیجنگ ڈائریكٹر واسا راجہ شوكت محمود کے مطابق راولپنڈی اسلام آباد میں مون سون كی پہلی بارش117 ملی میٹر ریكارڈ كی گئی، بارش صبح 9:30 بجے شروع ہوئی اور1:30 بجے تك وقفے وقفے سے جاری رہی جس دوران نالہ لئی میں پانی كا بہاؤ كٹاریاں پل پر زیادہ سے زیادہ 23.22 فٹ جب كہ گوالمنڈی پل پر 15.32 فٹ ریكارڈ كیا گیا ہے۔ محكمہ موسمیات كے مطابق نالہ لئی كے كیچمنٹ ایریا جس میں سیدپور 97 ملی میٹر، پی ایم ڈی پر 59 ملی میٹر، بوكڑہ پر 117 ملی میڑ جب كہ گولڑہ پر 156 ملی میڑ بارش ریكارڈ كی گئی ہے۔ ایم ڈی واسا نے كہا ہے كہ واسا نے مون سون سے پہلے ہی تمام انتظامات مكمل كر لیے ہیں جس میں نالہ لئی كی صفائی ساتھ ساتھ شہر بھر كی سیوریج لائنوں كی صفائی بھی كی گئی ہے۔
koi sharam karo haya karo

راولپنڈی میں طوفانی بارش نے تباہی مچا دی، کئی علاقے ڈوب گئے، میٹرو اسٹیشن تالاب بن گئے، 11 افراد جاں بحق

373538-rain-1436273755-926-640x480.jpg

شدید بارش کے باعث میٹروبس اسٹیشن کی چھتیں ٹپکنے لگ گئیں جب کہ پانی اسٹیشن کے اندر داخل ہوگیا۔ فوٹو: این این آئی

راولپنڈی: مون سون كی پہلی بارش سے ہی راولپنڈی كے نشیبی علاقوں شہر اوركینٹ كی تمام سٹركوں پر جل تھل ہوگیا اور شہر کی سڑکیں تالابوں کا منظر پیش کرنے لگیں جب کہ پانی گھروں میں بھی داخل ہوگیا۔

d11.jpg

water-in-house.jpg

راولپنڈی میں مون سون کی بارش سے سٹركیں نشیبی مقامات پر بڑے بڑے تالابوں كا منظر پیش كررہی ہیں جس سے اب تك ان سٹركوں كی كارپٹینگ اور نكاس آب كے حوالے سے مكمل ہونے والوں منصوبوں كی قلعی كھل گئی، نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح 23 فٹ تك بلند رہی جب كہ نشیبی علاقوں میں پانی داخل ہوگیا۔ واسا اور نے ہنگامی طور پر نشیبی علاقوں سے مشینری كے ذریعے پانے نكالنے كا اپریشن جاری ركھا، واسا كے علاوہ ٹی ایم اے نے بھی مون سون میں ہنگامی صورتحال سے نمٹنے كے لیے آئندہ ہفتے سے عملے كی چھٹیاں منسوخ كردیں۔ بارش کا پانی كینٹ اور شہر میں سیوریج نالوں كی صفائی نہ ہونے سے رہائشی علاقوں میں داخل ہوگیا تاہم نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح خطرے كے نشان سے بہت نیچے رہی اور راولپنڈی كے مقابلے میں اسلام آباد میں زیادہ بارش ہونے سے نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح بلند ہوئی۔

q57.jpg

metro-bus-water.jpg

اسلام آباد میں گولڑہ كے علاقے میں 170 ملی میٹر بارش ریكارڈ كی گئی، اندرون شہر سڑكوں پر پانی جمع ہونے سے ٹریفک كا نظام درہم برہم ہوگیا جب کہ میٹرو بس كے اسٹیشنز كی چھتیں بھی ٹپکنے لگیں اور مسافر خود كو بھیگنے سے بچانے میں مصروف رہے، كینٹ كے علاقے لین نمبر فور میں ڈی او انوائرمنٹ كے دفتر میں بھی پانی داخل ہوا جسے واسا اور دیگر اداروں كے نكالا جب کہ راولپنڈی شہر كے علاقوں ندیم كالونی، آریہ محلہ، چمن زار، صادق آباد، مسلم ٹاؤن، ڈھوک كھبہ، ڈھوک نجو، ضیاءالحق كالونی سمیت دیگر نشیبی مقامات پر گلیوں میں 3 سے 4 فٹ تک پانی جمع ہوگیا اور شہر ی اپنا قیمتی سامان بچانے میں مصروف رہے۔ كینٹ كے علاقوں پیپلز كالونی، ادڑہ، غفار كیانی روڈ، ڈھوک چوہدریاں، ڈھوک سیداں، رینج روڈ اور دیگر نشیبی علاقوں میں بھی پانی داخل ہوا۔ نالہ لئی میں گوالمنڈی پر نالہ لئی پل پر پانی كی سطح 19 فٹ جب كہ نیو كٹاریاں پل پر پانی كی سطح 23 فٹ تک بلند ہوئی تاہم مزید بارش كا زور ٹوٹنے كے باعث بتدریج نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح گرتی رہی۔ایم ڈی واسا راجہ شوكت محمود نے شہر كے مختلف علاقوں اور نالہ لئی كے دورے كے بعد بتایا كہ نالہ لئی میں پانی كی سطح خطرے سے كم رہی جب كہ نشیبی علاقوں میں واسا كے عملے نے میشنری كے ذریعے پانی نكالنے كے لیے مسلسل كام جاری ركھا۔

d2.jpg

راولپنڈی شہر كے مختلف علاقوں سے گزرنے والے گیارہ چھوٹے نالوں کی بھی صفائی کا کام نہ ہوسکا جس کے باعث پانی ار دگر د كی آبادیوں میں داخل ہو گیا اور سیكڑوں گھروں میں كروڑو ں روپے كے قیمتی سامان كو تباہ كر دیا جب کہ ریسكیو ذرائع کے مطابق حالیہ با رش كی وجہ سے مختلف علاقوں میں 11 افراد جاں بحق ہوگئے، ریلوے كیرج فیكٹری كے مقام پر نالہ لئی میں نہاتے ہوئے 15سالہ حما داور 18سالہ رحمان پانی میں بہہ گئے جن كی نعشوں كو ریسكیو ٹیموں نے نكال لیا، دوسرے واقعہ كینٹ كے علاقے پیپلز كالونی میں پیش آیا جہاں ایک نا معلوم شخص كی نعش نالے سے نكالی گئی، لائن نمبر 5 میں مكان كی چھت گر گئی جس كے نتیجے میں عطا محمد اور ان كی نواسی نور العین نالے میں بہہ گئی نواسی كی نعش بر آمد كرلی گئی جب كہ عطا محمد كی تلا ش جاری ہے، مغل آباد كے علاقے میں ایك گھر كی چھت گر گئی لیكن معجزانہ طو ر پر گھر كے رہائشی محفوظ رہے ہیں، حسن ابدال میں بھی ریور سٹی كالونی میں 2 كزن آمنہ بی بی دختر محمد صابر، محمد اشتیاق ولد محمد الطاف پانی میں ڈوب گئے جن كی نعشیں نكال لی گئیں۔

q77.jpg

rain.jpg

منیجنگ ڈائریكٹر واسا راجہ شوكت محمود کے مطابق راولپنڈی اسلام آباد میں مون سون كی پہلی بارش117 ملی میٹر ریكارڈ كی گئی، بارش صبح 9:30 بجے شروع ہوئی اور1:30 بجے تك وقفے وقفے سے جاری رہی جس دوران نالہ لئی میں پانی كا بہاؤ كٹاریاں پل پر زیادہ سے زیادہ 23.22 فٹ جب كہ گوالمنڈی پل پر 15.32 فٹ ریكارڈ كیا گیا ہے۔ محكمہ موسمیات كے مطابق نالہ لئی كے كیچمنٹ ایریا جس میں سیدپور 97 ملی میٹر، پی ایم ڈی پر 59 ملی میٹر، بوكڑہ پر 117 ملی میڑ جب كہ گولڑہ پر 156 ملی میڑ بارش ریكارڈ كی گئی ہے۔ ایم ڈی واسا نے كہا ہے كہ واسا نے مون سون سے پہلے ہی تمام انتظامات مكمل كر لیے ہیں جس میں نالہ لئی كی صفائی ساتھ ساتھ شہر بھر كی سیوریج لائنوں كی صفائی بھی كی گئی ہے۔
koi sharam karo haya karo

YEh Sharam Haya Khattak ko bhi dilanai thi jb 18 log peshawar me mar gai thy or wo dance kr rha tha

POtians logic 117 mm Rain is not heavy....

q77.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom