What's new

Metro Stations Flooded in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai daddu becharon ko insaano se compare kar ke unka naam mat kharab karo... wo hum logon ki tara zalim, corrupt aur qatil nahi hotay
Yeh baat dadduwoon ko samagh aa gaee lakin khadim-e-ala key samgh mein kabhee na aaee air na kabhee away gee. Khadim e aala ko chahiyay Kay woh Daewoo mein bus hostess key job dhoondain kioun Kay siasat unkay bus key baat nahi

Khadim. E Alla should ask the maqami daddus about their future rehaish gah

116238.jpg

645@70.jpg

vatten.jpg

These are metro stations in Sweden (which ranks among the most developed countries in the world) after heavy rains. Seriously theres only so much we humans can do when mother nature unleashes its fury. By all means scrutinize the metro project but please dont fall to the level of using the doings of mother nature to score political brownie points,
Always remember that your opponents will do the same to you on the first available opportunity. I hear that PTI is planning to build a metro project in Peshawar. Undoubtedly there will be heavy rain in Peshawar too and if metro stations in Sweden can get flooded then so too will metro stations in Peshawar. Just remember then that N League supporters will use those images at the first opportunity availble to declare PTI an incompetant party.
Do mention after how much rain in Millimeters, this happens in foreign countries? And after how much rain this happened in Pakistan? Without any data, it is like comparing Apples and Oranges.

Last edited:
The name and photos of architects, engineers, contractors and politicians who did this projects should be added to the Wall of Shame !! In Karachi the underpasses built at great expense are also flooded with each rain and they need water pumps to drain the water. They all are incompetent third division pass.

Architects and Engineers.. design and construct according to the laid out and agreed upon specifications, and deliver no more!
Because, this is the whole purpose of their education.... to avoid waste, keep cost down, build efficient and ensure compliance with stipulated design specs.
They are definitely not obliged to fulfill personal wishes... which may have no limit!

You have Canadian flag... and can refer my statement to best of your Engineers in case of doubt.

Now, why is this happening is pure corruption not in design engineering but by avoiding the process of proper tendering of any construction works.

This case has to be challenged based on deficiencies in the design requirements prepared by the govt. rather than punishing Engineers, when the project fails!
While, Nawaz Sharif's statement that 'helicopter metro was planned in anticipation of Hanif Abbassi's election victory', goes in absolute favor of designers and engineers, in any court of law.

Its a pity to watch soo much money go to a waste.....aik drainage system theek kerday nay konsi mout pari hai inko?
bhai pichlay bees saal say in bhaiyoon nay mulk ka haal bhee us metro station jaisa kaar diya hai.

Its a pity to watch soo much money go to a waste.....aik drainage system theek kerday nay konsi mout pari hai inko?
Pai meeray! Drainage de chabi kidray rakh Kay puhl gae see

Now, why is this happening is pure corruption not in design engineering but by avoiding the process of proper tendering of any construction works.
With due apologies to Mr. Shahbaz Sharif, absolute autocracy in technical and design matters is absolutely wrong, he should invite as many proposals as possible and should form a committee for all national works, which study various solutions and compare there cost.
I have been saying the exact same thing forever now....In a normal democratic country a project is planned out and companies come in and present their worth how they can either design it/ make it / price and all this but he just seems to pick up projects or actually design them to fit his family and friends' business or something....

THIS is called corruption but no one will understand esp no one who is a blind follower and feel in debt that this is better than PPP ....I dont want better than PPP...I want the best ...

reality was showbaz wasted our money on expensive toys like these escalators and lifts just to make it more glorified with zero drainage system on the surroundings of this 50 billion rupee project :confused: these pics shows the master piece of engineering made in record time which was effected by dharna :flood:

I have been saying the exact same thing forever now....In a normal democratic country a project is planned out and companies come in and present their worth how they can either design it/ make it / price and all this but he just seems to pick up projects or actually design them to fit his family and friends' business or something....

THIS is called corruption but no one will understand esp no one who is a blind follower and feel in debt that this is better than PPP ....I dont want better than PPP...I want the best ...

yeah right said there is proper planning authorities like LDA CDA type who makes plans for cities like lahore having vision 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom