What's new

Merry Christmas....

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
christmas-feature_759.jpg

Happy Christmas & holidays to everyone in my dear country Pakistan and around the world who are celebrating it : )

P.S: Yeh zaroori nahi hai kay christmas wish krnay sey aap bi christian ban jayien gey ya aap ka emaan khatray mein per jaye ga... baki apni apni soch hai..

A humble request to Not make it a religious debate.. If you want such debate make another thread for it.

Do the Gods of the pagans make you happy and make your wishes come true, tell us plainly, very anxious here 😊
Ham sirf birth ki Mubarak dete hain
Ab birth kis trah howi is mein ikhtalaf hai aur ham Islam k version k manne wale hain.

We just say them this out of courtesy. We believe in Peaceful co existence

Do the Gods of the pagans make you happy and make your wishes come true, tell us plainly, very anxious here 😊

News flash, Christmas is a religious pagan festival, do not say what you do not understand.

This a day Christians celebrate Jesus. They have made it inclusive so atheists and other faiths can also join in so no one is left out.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I hope 2022 will be much brighter and more peaceful than 2021. May this year remind all of us a little more of the great humility and spirit of goodness of Hz(holiness) Jesus.

He(A.S) was probably born in the summer, we are not privy to that info.

Dont care who you wish what, do you worship three persons in the Godhead ?
For God's sake .. why your heart is so tiny that you cannot show a little courtesy to express good wish.. Why you take everything so literally ? This shows how backward, pathetic & unsafe society we are transforming into that we cannot extend wish for people of other faiths.. If you cannot do it .. No one is forcing you. Just keep quite.
Secondly, its not about people MUST worship pagan Gods to celebrate. Im sure there would be many christians who don't even believe in Christianity would be celebrating or atleast wishing people who are celebrating it.

I request you to strengthen your belief system. It will not be damaged by such small act of kindness.

I am saying all this in good faith, i don't mean anything bad for you. Just genuinely wants you to understand other's feelings.. Note there are 1000s of minorities in Pakistan, they need to be feel inclusive.

If you don't want to say happy or merry christmas.. you can just say Happy holidays.. or say just nothing.. For religious debate and proving them that only you are the truthful and right then you should start a new thread.. its being very low to pollute a nice thread with derogatory remarks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom