What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

yeah, i never looked at i carefully at it, i always thought it said "razgirlz". :lol:

But nice pic, in a few years it looks like you will be fit and old enough to join Pak Army. :cheers:j

HAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!
and yes i realy wanna join the military not army in specific but air force as an aircraft technician!!

Oops sorry i dont post my pics over internet but some of frens here have seen me on this forum.

divya didi, aap chinta na karein, aap par koi line-ain nahi mar raha j/k :D

divya didi, aap chinta na karein, aap par koi line-ain nahi mar raha :D

are maar bhi lain to no tension. log shuru main hi line maarte hain jaanne k baad apni line bachate hain.... already i have the title of most pathetic gf ever ka title in my fren circle

are maar bhi lain to no tension. log shuru main hi line maarte hain jaanne k baad apni line bachate hain.... already i have the title of most pathetic gf ever ka title in my fren circle

^^^ haha, funny :D

^^^ haha, funny :D

last time a guy tried hitting on me was in college when he said he will die for me. i simply went over to him in front of everyone gave me a knife and asked him to kill himself, i seriously meant it, i was fed up of his ape man tactics. while he was in shock i actually tried hitting him with the same knife saying tum se nahi hoga main maar deti hoon 3 guys have to control me... but i have worked hard on my temper. now i get physically violent only with my fiance and only when i am drunk.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I had my pic on my dp few days ago.

suttebaaz............. was that you

last time a guy tried hitting on me was in college when he said he will die for me. i simply went over to him in front of everyone gave me a knife and asked him to kill himself, i seriously meant it, i was fed up of his ape man tactics. while he was in shock i actually tried hitting him with the same knife saying tum se nahi hoga main maar deti hoon 3 guys have to control me... but i have worked hard on my temper. now i get physically violent only with my fiance and only when i am drunk.

suttebaaz............. was that you

oh please stop it. :rolleyes:

And this is me in my Nano-suit. :agree:
nanosuit2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom