What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

anywayy here we goo........ IM IN THE MIDDLE!
btw it was taken last year....

16669215600753975331104.jpg

I thought you were a girl. :undecided:

That is definately not you. Why you have such an infeority complex and pretend to be white? Be proud of who you are!

lol i guess everyone around here was fooling around i posted that....
secondly i do have skin complexion on the fairer side with curly hair though my eyes are brown.........

and talk about inferiority complexion......... you mean me.... are you kidding me? people say i have superiority complex....

lol i guess everyone around here was fooling around i posted that....
secondly i do have skin complexion on the fairer side with curly hair though my eyes are brown.........

and talk about inferiority complexion......... you mean me.... are you kidding me? people say i have superiority complex....

well then surprise us!!
with ur orignal photo ofcourse...

Nice pic scoom..how old are you? I thought i am the youngest here but now i am feeling i am too old lol

i did not know that you wear Niqab :P billi wali ankhein :D

dilli main dhoop main kisi flyover k oopar se jaao. pollution ache ache ko naqabi bana deta hai... :lol:

waise i like naqab, works on men sometimes :p:

Actually my eyes are brown in real

the girl in your avatar.

ohh that....thats just a photo from my all time favorite game ace combat 5!
and thats where i got my username from, if u look carefully on my avatar it says "Razgriz"

ohh that....thats just a photo from my all time favorite game ace combat 5!
and thats where i got my username from, if u look carefully on my avatar it says "Razgriz"

yeah, i never looked carefully at it, i always thought it said "razgirlz". :lol:

But nice pic, in a few years it looks like you will be fit and old enough to join Pak Army. :cheers:j

Back
Top Bottom