What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

they do have a life , infect reading from your pic in avtar it seems you are the part of those monkey terrorist brigade.

I wish i could wish you can have a little longer life but i cant.
( looking at your avatar terror supporter. )

you need this blessing of life more than any other, dont blame it on others you are the one who started with garbage.

monkey? do you own a mirror? now run along with your hindu terrorist nonsense :lol:

Lets see your photo socom, you always call Indians dark and what not, lets see your face bro.

they do have a life , infect reading from your pic in avtar it seems you are the part of those monkey terrorist brigade.

I wish i could wish you can have a little longer life but i cant.
( looking at your avatar terror supporter. )

you need this blessing of life more than any other, dont blame it on others you are the one who started with garbage.

That was uncalled for man (the bolded part, & the second line in pink)... we don't want to make this that Shahid Afridi thread again, do we?

Lets see your photo socom, you always call Indians dark and what not, lets see your face bro.

i think you are mistaking me for your hero, shahrukh khan. how embarassing for you indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stupid thread.

Complete waste of expensive BW.

Are the mods/admin sleeping ?

And this is me in my Nano-suit. :agree:
nanosuit2.jpg

I am guessing this is you when you are naked :lol:

terminator%20generic.jpg

haha silly me- forgot to add the picture. Lol all Refresh!!!!!

i seen them terrorist in India shot down - dead dogs who killed innocent people.

they look really ugly with bullet in their head.

and socom , monkey you are not , it was "monkey brigade" learn English.

infect [/B ]unlike you i love monkey they are innocent and beautiful creature without any hate and deserbe to live longer .

learn english? at least like use proper grammer not like how your your broken english sounds. :rolleyes:

Why you want to nab the only escape point he has in his life? I wonder what these people might have been doing in real life without having the internet to vent their frustration! :lol:

That was uncalled for man (the bolded part, & the second line in pink)... we don't want to make this that Shahid Afridi thread again, do we?

no he wants it, it was not anti pakistani it was anti terrorists, these are same terrorist who kill in name of some code , be it religion region or color or creed.

they must stopped any how. he is being abusing callign all the indian dogs , which is still way more worthy than him rat.

Yea pdf k members nhi sudharney waley :D tit fot tat will never end but if we ignore some useless comment then it will work

Back
Top Bottom