What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

chanakya_irfankha.jpg

I am a dhoti shivering, short, dark and rice eating chanakya onlee who often spends his time in dark narrow places enjoying his time shivering in his dhoti. I have a huge huge inferiority complex when i compare myself with the tall fair and tight assed peachy buttocks pakistani martial mards who are descended of pious arabs and are gosht and wheat eating onlee and who are ready to eat greass but wont stop spending on defence budget to over power geek and timid Yindia. :cry:

I am a dhoti shivering, short dark and rice eating chanakya onlee who often spends his time in dark narrow places enjoying his time shivering in his dhoti. I have a huge huge inferiority complex when i compare myself with the tall dark and tight assed peach buttocks pakistani martial mards who are gosht and wheat eating onlee and who are ready to eat greass but wont stop spending on defence budget to over power geek and timid Yindia. :cry:
Welcome to PDF Dude , Enjoy your stay here, hope you will never use this language again because this is not Bharat Rateshit where you can post what ever you want for self satisfaction...........

Glorious Resolve looks like Gippy Grewal, Indian Punjabi Singer -

Gippy%20Grewal%20in%20Film.jpg

Hey Raja.Pakistani we are carbon copies lol, whats your height? I used to look same when I was 23ish now I gained 30kg+ in 2yrs.

Glorious Resolve looks like Gippy Grewal, Indian Punjabi Singer -

Gippy%20Grewal%20in%20Film.jpg

Lol- Just to correct you- i do not look like him, He Gippy Grewal looks like me :D-

But Naa- the only things i see common is cap and nose-

Back
Top Bottom