What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

profilepic35745_5.gif

I have to lose some weight. Now I am 5'11" and 83kg.....

Bhai u dont look 5'11 and 83kg, You must be 95kg+ if you are really 5'11 or you must be 5'9 if weight u mentioned 83kg is correct.

I'm 6'0 and unknown weight, my weighing machine has max limit 120kg only. :lol: I was 84kg just 2yrs ago. :agree: trust me i m not facing any health issue, nothing. Infact I gained confidence after weight gain, I just love myself 'mota', dont care what others think abt me. :flame:

I lost 20kg in two years(in the healthy way....) all that effort now gone in the past one month.I had an accident and i need to spend one more month on bed... :hitwall::hitwall: its damm boring...

Long period to shed 20kg only.

cut on wheat, and sweets. go for natural sweeteners, take two bread toasts with margarine or butter in breakfast skip lunch and take some light food in dinner like boiled rice with curry or pulses. and use stairs instead of elevators

I lost 20kg in two years(in the healthy way....) all that effort now gone in the past one month.I had an accident and i need to spend one more month on bed... :hitwall::hitwall: its damm boring...

Damn! Hope you recover soon:cheers:

Long period to shed 20kg only.

cut on wheat, and sweets. go for natural sweeteners, take two bread toasts with margarine or butter in breakfast skip lunch and take some light food in dinner like boiled rice with curry or pulses. and use stairs instead of elevators

Thats women's weight loss program! Guys need to loose weight but still stay strong you know!

profilepic35745_5.gif

I have to lose some weight. Now I am 5'11" and 83kg.....

Loosing weight is not correct.......loose FAT (academically better concept)......coz everything else is fine....do tell if u need further clarifications........

Hey bhagat n mech how old r u guys?

20 kg in 2 years? thts slow..... i know a person who lost 25 kg in 2 and a half months.

Im like 21 in a few months....for now, 20 i guess....As for weight reduction, i never had to bother. I'm one of those guys who can eat forever and not gain a pound.

Thats women's weight loss program! Guys need to loose weight but still stay strong you know!

whats wrong with that ? i lost ONE KG in one day :( dont know what happens so by going that speed i may be invisible soon

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

@Jana.... i think ive seen ur pic...... with some article..... :)

:) yeh you must have .

Do cardio and lift weights. I used to be chubby but had some muscle on me in like grade 10 but in the summer I lost like 40 pounds,I lost fat but muscle along with it. It screwed me over badly I went from 180 pounds to 140 pounds. After that it was so hard to gain my muscle back but now I can eat whatever I want and still not get fat :D

But thankfully now I'm fit.

Back
Top Bottom