What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

only few brave guys posted their own pics, i chose to be the not brave one` -_-`

Very simple:
Eat ur fav food.milk shakes,steak,chicken,beef,mutton,chaampien...ice cream,falooda etc haha
Dnt walk...Use ur vehicle for even 500 meters.
Hangout with frnds.
Sleep like a baby.

Worked for me...HAHA

Yeah, before Boards in O levels, really possible :P

Accordin to BMI chart thing.. i should be 65-70 at max.

profilepic35745_5.gif

I have to lose some weight. Now I am 5'11" and 83kg.....

Lol....... was it worth it?

We beat the guys like shyt infront of girls n the VP.

i beat the crap out of a moti bhens in front of everyone in canteen with ache wale maa behan abuses.... my bf had to lift me and carry me back.........

that was deinite worth cuz she started calling my bf a pimp for the reason we have a quite frank group and my bf was teasing me with another guy and i was flirting with him in a humourous way. happens in friends. i warned her many times but when she crossed the lines.....

I have to lose some weight. Now I am 5'11" and 83kg.....

Even you are fine. Loose fat, add muscle.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

i beat the crap out of a moti bhens in front of everyone in canteen with ache wale maa behan abuses.... my bf had to lift me and carry me back.........

that was deinite worth cuz she started calling my bf a pimp for the reason we have a quite frank group and my bf was teasing me with another guy and i was flirting with him in a humourous way. happens in friends. i warned her many times but when she crossed the lines.....

:lol: What school/college was this?

Your man is whipped ;)

na till he is taking it light its fine but once he gets serious about whipping i have to run away. he is the only person i am scared of including my parents. i am not even scared of my parents....

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

somewhere around delhi :P

The one in grease - she was with Mr Travolta.

What's going on.... :cheesy:

sab ke sab khud ko expose kar rahe hain......

Carry on....good so far :)

I lost 20kg in two years(in the healthy way....) all that effort now gone in the past one month.I had an accident and i need to spend one more month on bed... :hitwall::hitwall: its damm boring...

Hey bhagat n mech how old r u guys?

20 kg in 2 years? thts slow..... i know a person who lost 25 kg in 2 and a half months.

Back
Top Bottom