What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Send me your gf. i will make sure she takes care of your taste buds..... na rahega baans na bajegi baansuri

You can be pretty scary, when you want to be D.

Yeah man... gotta lose some weight.. LOl...

6ft.... 85 kg....:tdown:

Abi tou ghar walay bhi jogging aur gym ka keh keh k thak gai haien...But yeah ppl...... il work on it.

6Ft and 85 Kg is fine. I am exactly the same! Loose fat, gain muscle, don't go below 85 kg!

No....I know karate, Kung-fu, Krav-maga, Taekwondo........

And 30-40 other dangerous words. :rofl:

I used to do taek wando....

But still got the street fightin skillz... haha.

Almost got expelled frm college.... Had to pay 40 K n sifarish...... Thank God my family didnt get to know abt tht crap.

You can be pretty scary, when you want to be D.

Haha you bet....

Man you would have got the live example when my fiance was about to join here but then he dropped the plan. there were many issues.

I used to do taek wandoo....

Almost got expelled frm college.... Had to pay 40 K n sifarish...... Thank God my family didnt get to know abt tht crap.

e lo ismain kaunsi badi baat. i almost got expelled without tae kwandoo in canteen fight

I used to do taek wandoo....

Now i'm in final year, so no one dares to pick a fight with me.

But when i was in 2nd year, we had a fierce fight with some seniors regarding a basketball match. And we all ended bleeding like hell. before that i never knew i can fight that well. :lol:

Haha you bet....

Man you would have got the live example when my fiance was about to join here but then he dropped the plan. there were many issues.

Your man is whipped ;)

2unvjap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom